Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) (56054 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Softmirror: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thanksful:

Pastor Paul Adefarasin said it earlier in his revelation. He thought God was referring to Osibanjo as David not Knowing it was Obi while Osibanjo was Jesse first son.

undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
some mumu down here will be boiling in their heart now, say ( why do you allow this kafiri enter holy land.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by khalids: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Photogenic, talented, role model, fashion icon, GOAT of football

Arab money is sweet

One
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by dyera(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

Being able to solve the image is not proof of genius, it simply proof that you are a left brainer (analytic expert) and not a right brainer (creative expert). The people who failed to solve it, you will be shocked at what they can do with their creative mind.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Mutigadara1: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by dyera(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
khalids:

One

You have to multiply the smaller number on one side with 5 to get the bigger number on the opposite side. You also divide the bigger number on one side with 5 to get the smaller number on the opposite side.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by jamace(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:

I AM NOT IGBO. I AM FREE FROM DRUGS.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Meti99(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Next offer will be that they will find one beautiful damsel, cover her and present her as wife to him then they'll ask him to convert to islam
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by oluplus(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sammy07:
Fake Goat.

Isi ewu

O dayan mo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Sammy07: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
oluplus:

O dayan mo.

Mo mon Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Urchinpainer: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Telegram234(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet
The answer is 1
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by xjiggy: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet
1 is the answer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by fredoooooo: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hahahhaah
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by stagger: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
I cannot think of a better retirement package.

The money. The contacts.

Boy, too much.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobodysboo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by SoftHeart(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet
Ans: 1
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Softmirror: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=jamace post=121158366][/quote]

cheesy I REPEAT I AM NOT IGBO. I AM FREE FROM DRUGS cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Numerouno94:

Big bro,chop knockle 👊
That guy u qouted is the dumbest Pendu fan girl on Nairaland. The guy lies without shame "his the real definition of a purveyor of fake news" The guy daft. Na him type I dey give F9 for my course that yr.

Sorry I hv bn offline lately, I hv bn busy wit my documentation for that gig I discussed with u earlier. How hv u bn?
wicked lecturer🤣🤣🤣🤣 but their confidence in displaying ignorance is worthy of emulation.

Most of them don’t watch Messi neither do they keep track of his performance/achievements.

All they do is to feast on Obembe’s lies and hypocrisy.

Nice one bro. We go chat on WhatsApp later.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by space9880: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
engineerkola:
Enjoy your life my guy. You are 37 years old. A complete success. You already have millions and you went to saudi to add more.

Some Nairalanders attacking Ronaldo are already in their thirties or more but have nothing to show for their lives. Yet they are attacking a successful man
he’s 38
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Warra world cup for penaldo?

Man can't compete with Messi the GOAT of football anymore he now reduced himself to wearing sandy Saudi attire.
Can never be the GOAT in football.
lazy is ur name,cr7 is ur problem
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by weedfada(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

Ans= 1
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by jamace(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:

cheesy I REPEAT I AM NOT IGBO. I AM FREE FROM DRUGS cheesy
Show me who you are supporting and i will tell you who you are.. cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by DMCY: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by blank(f): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by OvertheTop(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

ANS: 25 i.e (5*5)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Jonwesley(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.