Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) (69242 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 2:52am On Feb 23, 2023
drlateef:

Some of you will definitely take snipper I swear!!! Which Osun? Adeleke is already shiting for bodie!!! You will see pepper.
Atiku ABUBAKAR is the people’s choice, Atiku ABUBAKAR wins February 25th presidential election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Stop wishing someone who has done you no evil bad! It back fires😊😊😊😊
I’m only telling him the fact on ground here, Pdp and Atiku ABUBAKAR are much united and heavily prepared to win the February 25th presidential poll. Atiku ABUBAKAR wins February 25th presidential poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 2:54am On Feb 23, 2023
Cajal:

You can wail till the coming of Jesus
Tinubu will be heavily shamed and defeated for the same faith ticket he applied in APC . No one is buying to that again. Muslim-Muslim ticket will never work in Nigeria presidential poll. Tinubu is a goner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 2:55am On Feb 23, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yen yen yen yen

You can speak Yoruba bcox we are good enough to welcome your people to survive in our region and also teach u our language

We are proud that we have made an impact in the life of over 80% of igbos nationwide

Yoruba Loba
Atiku ABUBAKAR wins big in Yoruba Land. Atiku ABUBAKAR is the people’s choice in Yoruba Land too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Naijanascam:
What's going on here shocked shocked
he dozz off anywhere he goes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 2:56am On Feb 23, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

I wonder if there are some people who thinks Atiku will lose this election

Atiku is the next president
yes soo. Atiku ABUBAKAR is the people’s choice, Atiku ABUBAKAR is the next President that will succeed Buhari
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 2:57am On Feb 23, 2023
77up:
Even if he lule (God forbid) will that stop Adedancer from leaving the governor's sit? Dey play 🤣
Tinubu ti lule piii joor. Tinubu is widely rejected in Yoruba Land. You will see the results coming out on Saturday presidential poll. Atiku ABUBAKAR is the people’s choice, Atiku ABUBAKAR is widely accepted by Yoruba people. Atiku ABUBAKAR wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 2:58am On Feb 23, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Before you vote on Saturday, please ask yourself as to whether you can justify the resources your family spent on your education if it is really worth it after all and ask whether you indeed just went to school or were genuinely educated when you honestly answer these questions below:
 Who has the best verified records of achievements among the leading candidates?
 Why should you vote for a man under whose administration could not conduct a single Local government election for almost 8 years?
 Why should I vote for a man that did not care for ASUU to go on strike for more than 7 months? And who to told you that he will not do the worst if elected as president for the ASUU at national level?
 Why should I vote for a man that sent many souls to their graves through doctors strike for more than a year
 And why should I vote for a man that increased the poverty level of his people from 20% to 54% as attested to by his state governor?
 Why should I vote for a man that laundered his state treasury to Panama to fund his family business while many of his people are migrating to other parts of the country because of poverty
 Only indomie generation that just went to school but never educated will not analyse the candidates and judge them from their past records. Adults don’t get deceived easily. No wonder many of them could not pass job interviews.
 Only fake man of God or stupid orangutan will support an Ipob candidate whose leader has told his foolish followers that any Igbo attending a church being led by a Yoruba man is not fit to be a human being
May we never labour in vain.
Abeg Atiku ABUBAKAR is the people’s choice. Atiku ABUBAKAR wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by fortunateme: 3:24am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:
Inec Bvas machines will do the magic. Infact by 5pm a lot of electorates will have been celebrating Atiku Abubakar victories in the election. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar of Pdp in advance.
Even osinbajo has a higher chance of becoming the president than atifku
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 3:32am On Feb 23, 2023
fortunateme:

Even osinbajo has a higher chance of becoming the president than atifku
Tinubu is a goner joor. Why can’t drug trafficker Tinubu allow him to have the ticket. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by fortunateme: 3:35am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:
Tinubu is a goner joor. Why can’t drug trafficker Tinubu allow him to have the ticket. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii
Sure but that has plans on ground howbeit evil for this election.
A vote suppression in opponent strong hold
B vote buying
C infiltrate INEC server
This is the activation of plan c
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 3:38am On Feb 23, 2023
klitel:
Let the will of God be done

Please Your Business Needs a Professional Logo:
We will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/BcEATE3SHizFbWVy9
Well said. Let the one mother nature favours win.
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by Taiggarr: 3:43am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:
😂😂😂 Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii. Osun State where he hailed from will serve him first breakfast in Yoruba Land before other Yoruba states serve him more breakfast. Tinubu is a goner.

Look at you this pained unintelligent riffraff KID..I call you Riffraff not as a direct insult but because you are "riffing" and "rafting" like the ALOOF masses.

All you gutter juveniles....local Nairaland INCONSEQUENTIAL twerps..you can't even understand..It's NOT given to you to contemplate..it can NEVER be within your "intellectual jurisdiction" and social purview..who de hell are you?WHO IS YOUR FATHER (Political)Who are you if not part of the statistic for measuring the FORCED ALIGNMENT of political events ..you can't contemplate the workings of the "Men of System"...you have been knocked off this kind of political gymnastics and reality by virtue of the environment you are coming from and your present nutured stance..

Osun state is "BAGGED" by the APC...its NOT even under contest...

Both in Presidential and Gubernatorial levels..

Take it or take the highway..it's your FORCED choice .and I mean the highway part.

PDP CAN NEVER TAKE BACK OSUN..I am ready to wager my last son on this one..this isn't your juvenile wishful thinking of "Ndi Eriri Eri"(used folks like a sacrifice that don't know they have been used and even subdued)..we have been ACTIVELY in this Political game for well over 20years..

Tinubu is the next PRESIDENT of NIGERIA..let me repeat myself..take it or take the highway..it's your FORCED choice to make..

You don't even understand what has been arranged..

Did you see the pronouncement by the Supreme Court yesterday?That was the hammer...guess whose hand wields it?The POTFRON (find out who that is)..I understand that kids like you won't get the "cryptic" message behind the Supreme Court pronouncement..and you kids are in your 10s of millions that will NEVER get it till their deaths..

Let me school you with Political Gospel :

1)Buhari can NEVER hand over to another party other than his..the mistake of 2015 won't repeat itself in another Generation.. Atiku,Peter Obi, Kwankwaso already know this..why do you think the imperialists sneaked a "Peace Accord" ceremony into our nascent electioneering/democracy..The Americans started the Peace Accord over 2 centuries ago in the US..the UK copied it ..even the Scandinavians did. the Russians eventually adopted it..what do you "see"

2)FULANI CAN NEVER rule for 16 years straight..it's not even spiritually predestined..it's NEVER going to happen even by God...don't take my word for it..by Monday we will "see".

3)Tinubu becoming next President of NIGERIA is an agreement made in 2014 and is now being FINALLY kept by the one who initially wanted to renege on it .

Why did somebody cry "Emi Lokan"

But you will not believe this my report..how do you believe without UNDERSTANDINGMy dad says you have to even get beyond understanding and OVERSTAND(standing over and seeing things from and "aerial" point of view...a better view) to begin to "see"..you don't see with your eyes..you see with the TRAINED MIND in such issues.

How can you understand talk less of "OVERSTAND"How old are you?When did you start being "steeped" in NIGERIA'S HISTORY and POLITICS?How many of these experienced and "exhausted" politicians of Repute.."Big Dogs" in the game .do you sit with and have a chat withHow many do you know,one on one

Have you EVER been in a room with these "Big Dogs" to understand that there is a particular temperament and mental misdemeanor needed to understand Leadership on a personal basis..from the eye of the leaders themselves,in BLACK AFRICAIt's not just a Nigerian situation..

What do you know about the history of Nigerian Politics?

Why do you think Awolowo never became President

What's the nexus between the so called Igbo coup,"Marginalisation" Agitation and why Igbos can NEVER be PRESIDENT in NIGERIA for ATLEAST another 20 yearsIt might reduce if the people begin to OVERSTAND..

Why do you think all of a sudden the northern part of NIGERIA has discovered oil in 3 states under short 2 years that it has been prospecting since 1991 under IBBYou think Buhari (Northerners) are stupid and they don't know it's a game being played? The "Watcher" will come and keep to agreement of "watching over" their new found "Black Gold" since the other side of town have been blackmaiking them with "Awa Oyel" ..this is after he has been MASSIVELY voted in by the northerners..you think say na clear eye

Do you know what it means to become President in Nigeria today?

The candidate buys form,wins his primaries and the "UNTHINKING" masses start with their nonsense of who is a good man or not,his popularity,his many sins,his personality,his Education,his village and ancestry,who endorses him,his ANTECEDENTS...AHAH!!!!

A N T E C E D E N T S...

Good Men don't win in our kind of democracies in AFRICA..for now...

Peter Obi has been cancelled by virtue of this..and he knows...but unfortunately an election has to happen.. he is part of the Political equation that will be used to prosecute the political matter of Saturday,the 25th of February.

Simon Ekpa has been "employed" to help foster this...why is the FG not interested in clamping down on the small rat...is it because he is their ratPeter Obi sef no fit cough even when he knows it will affect his votes in the negative... Chimaraoke don OVERSTAND..align sharply with him man Tinubu..can you get?

Now look at the political antecedents of the Presidential Candidates..you judge for yourself vis a vis the influence of the foreign imperialists..

Have you noticed the foreign International community, diplomats,seating Ambassadors and Diaspora Commissions have all been leaning and coming to visit Asiwaju since after he won his primaries

What does it tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 3:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Taiggarr:

Look at you this pained unintelligent riffraff KID..

All you gutter juveniles....local Nairaland INCONSEQUENTIAL twerps..you can't even understand..It's NOT given to you to contemplate..it can NEVER be within your "intellectual jurisdiction" and social purview..who de hell are you if not part of the statistic for measuring the FORCED ALIGNMENT of political events ..you can't contemplate the workings of the "Men of System".

Take it or take the highway..it's your FORCED choice .and I mean the highway part.

PDP CAN NEVER TAKE BACK OSUN..I am ready to wager my last son on this one..this isn't your juvenile wishful thinking..we have been ACTIVELY in this game for well over 20years..

Tinubu is the next PRESIDENT of NIGERIA..let me repeat myself..take it or take the highway..it's your FORCED choice to make..

Did you see the pronouncement by the Supreme Court yesterday?That was the hammer...guess whose hand wields it?The POTFRON (find out who that is)..I understand that kids like you won't get the "cryptic" message behind it..and you kids are in your 10s of millions that will NEVER get it till their deaths..

1)Buhari can NEVER hand over to another party other than his..the mistake of 2015 won't repeat itself in another Generation.. Atiku,Peter Obi, Kwankwaso already know this..why do you think the imperialists sneaked a "Peace Accord" ceremony into our nascent electioneering/democracy..The Americans started the Peace Accord over 2 centuries ago in the US..the UK copied it ..even the Scandinavians did. the Russians eventually adopted it..what do you "see"

2)FULANI CAN NEVER rule for 16 years straight..it's not even spiritually predestined..it's NEVER going to happen even by God...don't take my word for it..by Monday we will "see".

3)Tinubu becoming next President of NIGERIA is an agreement made in 2014 and is now being FINALLY kept by the one who initially wanted to renege on it .

But you will not believe this my report..how do you believe without UNDERSTANDINGMy dad says you have to even get beyond understanding and OVERSTAND to begin to "see"..you don't see with your eyes..you see with the TRAINED MIND in such issues.

How can you understand talk less of "OVERSTAND"How old are you?When did you start being "steeped" in NIGERIA'S HISTORY and POLITICS?How many of these experienced and "exhausted" politicians of Repute.."Big Dogs" in the game .do you sit with and have a chat withHow many do you know,one on one

Have you EVER been in a room with these "Big Dogs" to understand that there is a particular temperament and mental misdemeanor needed to understand Leadership on a personal basis..from the eye of the leaders themselves,in BLACK AFRICAIt's not just a Nigerian situation..

What's the nexus between the so called Igbo coup and why Igbos can NEVER be PRESIDENT in NIGERIA for ATLEAST another 20 years

Why do you think all of a sudden the northern part of NIGERIA has discovered oil in 3 states under short 2 years that it has been prospecting since 1991 under IBB

Have you noticed the foreign International community, diplomats,seating Ambassadors and Diaspora Commissions have all been leaning and coming to visit Asiwaju since after he won his primaries

What does it tell you

Tinubu will be heavily defeated cos’ of the Muslim-Muslim ticket in APC. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 4:01am On Feb 23, 2023
fortunateme:

Sure but that has plans on ground howbeit evil for this election.
A vote suppression in opponent strong hold
B vote buying
C infiltrate INEC server
This is the activation of plan c
the plan B have been floored joor. Once you votes 🗳 on the Election Day, results will be posted on the Inec server immediately, not waiting for a day or two days before the results will be updated on the server. Inec tried on that. Tinubu will be heavily defeated in the Saturday presidential poll. Pdp is more prepared heavily on this year presidential election
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by lesbiconverter: 4:14am On Feb 23, 2023
hope there's ambulance with working defibrillator there. Just saying
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by Taiggarr: 4:46am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:
Tinubu will be heavily defeated cos’ of the Muslim-Muslim ticket in APC. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii

You are just part of the unintelligent INCONSEQUENTIAL "UNCONSULTED" statistic and will die one.
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by 2mch(m): 5:16am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:
What about a serial killer?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=JoeNL22 post=121142151]
[b]This is good.
You will be seeing how obi will beat you in Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Kaduna and Kastina.
I praise your efforts....
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by lesbiconverter: 6:01am On Feb 23, 2023
Taiggarr:

Look at you this pained unintelligent riffraff KID..I call you Riffraff not as a direct insult but because you are "riffing" and "rafting" like the ALOOF masses.

All you gutter juveniles....local Nairaland INCONSEQUENTIAL twerps..you can't even understand..It's NOT given to you to contemplate..it can NEVER be within your "intellectual jurisdiction" and social purview..who de hell are you?WHO IS YOUR FATHER (Political)Who are you if not part of the statistic for measuring the FORCED ALIGNMENT of political events ..you can't contemplate the workings of the "Men of System"...you have been knocked off this kind of political gymnastics and reality by virtue of the environment you are coming from and your present nutured stance..

PDP CAN NEVER TAKE BACK OSUN..I am ready to wager my last son on this one..this isn't your juvenile wishful thinking of "Ndi Eriri Eri"(used folks like a sacrifice that don't know they have been used and even subdued)..we have been ACTIVELY in this Political game for well over 20years..

Did you see the pronouncement by the Supreme Court yesterday?That was the hammer...guess whose hand wields it?The POTFRON (find out who that is)..I understand that kids like you won't get the "cryptic" message behind the Supreme Court pronouncement..and you kids are in your 10s of millions that will NEVER get it till their deaths..

But you will not believe this my report..how do you believe without UNDERSTANDINGMy dad says you have to even get beyond understanding and OVERSTAND(standing over and seeing things from and "aerial" point of view...a better view) to begin to "see"..you don't see with your eyes..you see with the TRAINED MIND in such issues.

What's the nexus between the so called Igbo coup,"Marginalisation" Agitation and why Igbos can NEVER be PRESIDENT in NIGERIA for ATLEAST another 20 yearsIt might reduce if the people begin to OVERSTAND..

Why do you think all of a sudden the northern part of NIGERIA has discovered oil in 3 states under short 2 years that it has been prospecting since 1991 under IBBYou think Buhari (Northerners) are stupid and they don't know it's a game being played? The "Watcher" will come and keep to agreement of "watching over" their new found "Black Gold" since the other side of town have been blackmaiking them with "Awa Oyel" ..this is after he has been MASSIVELY voted in by the northerners..you think say na clear eye

The candidate buys form,wins his primaries and the "UNTHINKING" masses start with their nonsense of who is a good man or not,his popularity,his many sins,his personality,his Education,his village and ancestry,who endorses him,his ANTECEDENTS...AHAH!!!!

A N T E C E D E N T S...

Good Men don't win in our kind of democracies in AFRICA..for now...

Peter Obi has been cancelled by virtue of this..and he knows...but unfortunately an election has to happen.. he is part of the Political equation that will be used to prosecute the political matter of Saturday,the 25th of February.

Simon Ekpa has been "employed" to help foster this...why is the FG not interested in clamping down on the small rat...is it because he is their ratPeter Obi sef no fit cough even when he knows it will affect his votes in the negative... Chimaraoke don OVERSTAND..align sharply with him man Tinubu..can you get?

Now look at the political antecedents of the Presidential Candidates..you judge for yourself vis a vis the influence of the foreign imperialists..

What does it tell you

All you're muttering is just balablu bulaba

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by membranus: 6:01am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:
😂😂😂 Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii. Osun State where he hailed from will serve him first breakfast in Yoruba Land before other Yoruba states serve him more breakfast. Tinubu is a goner.

Enjoy your sweet dream until Sunday morning, when stark reality shall smack you gbam on the face. And you will wake up to see your ultimate nightmare sitting on the regal throne of Nigeria for the next four years.

O, what shall you do then? Will you run away like many, or be forced to to wear the inverted 8 logo of your nightmare with joy? Or go back to shouting: "On Biafla we stand"

O, what shall you do after Sunday, my Bra, what shall you do?
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by lesbiconverter: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2023
2mch:

What about a serial killer?
was he the police officer responsible for the killings? Moreover the river flows from Enugu to Anambra, meaning they were killed in Enugu. do your research well before you get arrested for false information

https://thenationonlineng.net/who-dumped-bodies-in-ezu-river/

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by 2mch(m): 6:19am On Feb 23, 2023
lesbiconverter:
was he the police officer responsible for the killings? Moreover the river flows from Enugu to Anambra, meaning they were killed in Enugu. do your research well before you get arrested for false information

https://thenationonlineng.net/who-dumped-bodies-in-ezu-river/

His victims do not agree with you. They want justice.

Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by 2mch(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2023
lesbiconverter:
Peter is also an accused drug boss and a criminal plunderer on Anambra treasury. One of his drug mules is very bitter.

https://www.nairaland.com/7427684/peter-obi-brother-accused-drug

Looting Anambra dry to build shopping mall grin

https://www.modernghana.com/amp/news/219766/exclusive-report-at-last-nemesis-catches-up-with-gov-pete.html
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by fortunateme: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:
the plan B have been floored joor. Once you votes 🗳 on the Election Day, results will be posted on the Inec server immediately, not waiting for a day or two days before the results will be updated on the server. Inec tried on that. Tinubu will be heavily defeated in the Saturday presidential poll. Pdp is more prepared heavily on this year presidential election
Server can be manipulated in such a way that for every 10 votes gained by each of the top 3 candidates, 5 will be recorded as invalid for PDP and LP while apc maintain their original score. Or for every 10, 4 goes to apc while 6 is recorded for the party.
This is apc rigging plan and INEC chairman is involved.
Remember when they posted the Igbo man in charge of ict to admin in Enugu? That was when they finalize the plan c hoping that a or b will work since this plan will leave trails and it is easily detectable.
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by press9jatv: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2023
membranus:

Enjoy your sweet dream until Sunday morning, when stark reality shall smack you gbam on the face. And you will wake up to see your ultimate nightmare sitting on the regal throne of Nigeria for the next four years.

O, what shall you do then? Will you run away like many, or be forced to to wear the inverted 8 logo of your nightmare with joy? Or go back to shouting: "On Biafla we stand"

O, what shall you do after Sunday, my Bra, what shall you do?
Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii. February 25th presidential poll is the deal day. Atiku ABUBAKAR wins February 25th presidential poll.
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by Levels2(f): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:

Reserve your tears for Saturday...You will surely need it..
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by Levels2(f): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Theifnubuu looks like he's tired already. Dude can't wait for this election to be over so he can rest and sleep in peace. See how tired and sleepy he looks in the 3rd picture.

Reserve your tears for Saturday...You will surely need it..
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by Taiggarr: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2023
lesbiconverter:

That is what you'll get for the next 8 years..
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by Taiggarr: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:

The Muslim-Muslim ticket is one of the trump cards that won Asiwaju the Presidency..

Kids like you will NEVER get it..
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by Poten111: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Dapagun:
Earlier today, Presidential Candidate of @OfficialAPCNg, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, inspects the Situation Room of the Election Planning and Monitoring Committee of the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) headed by Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola SAN.

#TheBAThardwork

Situation room with one table and small tv. Tinubu will loose this election.
Re: Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) by alen4smith(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:
Tinubu lifetime presidential ambition has hit the rock. Tinubu is now confused. Tinubu ti lule piii piii
you still dey cry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.