Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 65. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 65. (119 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / SERIES: What Faith Is / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 65. by PastorSomba(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 65.

Colossians 1:16-17 (KJV) "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

65. Faith Is Based On The Ownership Of All Things. Your faith cannot work if you don't believe that what you are demanding from God is not already yours. All things were created by the word. So whoever is born of the word, whoever belongs to the word, whoever believes the word, and whoever lives by the word owns all things which the word owns. Faith in the word is taking possessions of all that the words owns, all that the word gives and all that the word created. Faith like love believes all things and takes all. The faith of God through Christ offered us all that God owns and God has, hence he that walks and lives by faith owns all that faith offers. The bible says Romans 8:32 (KJV) "He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?" 1Corinthians 3:21-23 (KJV) "Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's; 23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's."

Faith only exist and faith can only functions where all things are available and are offered to all freely without any discrimination or respect of persons. Faith was not revealed in the old testament because all things were not available for them to receive. The devil was still the god of this world. The devil owned all things in the world which he offered to Jesus at the temptation in Matthew 4:8-10. When God created the man Adam He handed over the world, the earth all things in it to Adam. Adam was the god of this world before he committed high treason and handed over all things to the devil who became the god of this world. You cannot exercise faith over what does not belong to you. As long as the devil owned all things God cannot offer all things to anyone. Jesus came as the last Adam to take back what the first Adam gave to the devil. In Christ Jesus, the word of God who created all things died, redeemed and purchased all things back by His blood.

Until Jesus came defeated the devil and took over all the power and authority of the devil, then were all things available to all believers in Jesus and all believers in His word. Jesus the word of God made flesh not only took over all things in heaven and earth from the devil, He also took over all the kingdom of the devil. Jesus destroyed sin and took over all the power and authority of death and hell, and He set up the lake of fire as the eternal prison for the devil, all evil spirits, hell and death and all who rejects His Lordship over all things. Not only that, by the victory of Jesus even all things in heaven were also made available and offered to all who believe hence the bible says Ephesians 1:3, 8, 10, 22-23 (KJV) "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:....8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;.....10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:....22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."

When the devil sinned he and his angels were cast down from the third heaven where God and other angels dwell. But the devil and his angels were not denied access into the heavens as we see in the book of Job 1:6-12 and in the book of Daniel 10:13,20 and also as they are called wicked spirits in the heavenly places on Ephesians 6:12. So now in the new testament even though the devil and all his kingdom have been defeated by Jesus the last Adam and all power and authority restored back to the man Jesus, the devil is still here because the lease tenure which God gave to Adam is not yet over. The tenure of this lease is only known to the Father, even Jesus does not know. It is the father who will tell Jesus when the times comes to come for the rapture of His church and His second coming. Grace be with you. John 1:1-3,12-14; 3:16; 14:13-14; 16:23; Revelation 4:11; Colossians 1:16-20; 2:11-15; Ephesians 3:9; 1Corinthians 8:6; 13:7; Romans 6:3-14; 11:36; Hebrews 2:10,14-15; 9:26; 1Peter 1:23; 1John 3:8-9; James 1:18; Philippians 2:5-11; Mark 9:23; 16:15-20; 1Timothy 2:1-5; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; Genesis 1:26-29; 3:1-24; Matthew 28:18-20; 2Timothy 1:10; Revelation 1:18; 19:20; 20:10,14-15; Luke 10:19;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Be Ashamed Of Your God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/02/2023 / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day63)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.