Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? (669 Views)

Tinubu Is Scared Because He Knows He Did Not Win: What A Shame / Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by AtikuOkowa: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
The matter of prediction is over,the predicted is Atiku.

The state,the nation and the system are all in favour of Atiku.

Now that we are going to have Atiku to succeed Buhari through best primaries and best election,what is next for Obidents and Druggies?

Calm Silent and Smart Atiku,is taking over.
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by Arafat2022: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
May PDp Succedd to Rescues Redirect and Rebuild Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by AtikuOkowa: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Arafat2022:
May PDp Succedd to Rescues Redirect and Rebuild Nigeria

Atikun kawai,Atikun dai.

Atiku O Clock

1 Like

Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by Felabrity: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Next Thing is to send him to jail for looting Nigeria dry
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by AtikuOkowa: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:
Next Thing is to send him to jail for looting Nigeria dry

Cry me bucket
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by Bluntguy: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
The next is for you to wake up from your dream and vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by frank14011991(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
A north west ba za mu zabi atikuokowa ba
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by AtikuOkowa: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
frank14011991:
A north west ba za mu zabi atikuokowa ba

A Northwest bazaka zabi AtikuOkowa ba

Hhhh

wlh har dariya ka ban,asabat dai gata nan
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by AtikuOkowa: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Bluntguy:
The next is for you to wake up from your dream and vote for Peter Obi.

Hhhh

Two things makes me joy

When I know Atiku is the next president God's willing,and I know Obi is sure of losing.
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by Obrigardo: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Hhhh

Two things makes me joy

When I know Atiku is the next president God's willing,and I know Obi is sure of losing.

You know the 92 Abiola victory?

There's one person that can repeat that.

Don't develop headache thinking it out lol

1 Like

Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by Kingboy10: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Apart from North East where would Atiku get votes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by AtikuOkowa: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obrigardo:

You know the 92 Abiola victory?

There's one person that can repeat that.

Don't develop headache thinking it out lol

Abiola failure?

Check vitory defination again

When scored above cut off in Jamb,and have all the credentials but school did not admit you,what do you call that?
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by AtikuOkowa: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kingboy10:
Apart from North East where would Atiku get votes?

Every where

And you too,knows it.

If you have PVC,tell me your polling unit,I bet Atiku will have votes.
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by JoeNL22(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
AtikuOkowa:
The matter of prediction is over,the predicted is Atiku.

The state,the nation and the system are all in favour of Atiku.

Now that we are going to have Atiku to succeed Buhari through best primaries and best election,what is next for Obidents and Druggies?

Calm Silent and Smart Atiku,is taking over.

Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by Kingboy10: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Every where

And you too,knows it.

If you have PVC,tell me your polling unit,I bet Atiku will have votes.
Atiku is not winning my polling unit. Obi all the way
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by AtikuOkowa: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kingboy10:
Atiku is not winning my polling unit. Obi all the way

So shift the gaol?

You asked if apart of NE,Atiku may get votes.

Are you from NE then?

I bet Atiku will win your pollig unit hence
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by Kingboy10: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

So shift the gaol?

You asked if apart of NE,Atiku may get votes.

Are you from NE then?

I bet Atiku will win your pollig unit hence
I am from the south east and Atiku won't get 25% in my state or any south east state.
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by AtikuOkowa: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kingboy10:
I am from India the south east and Atiku won't get 25% in my state or any south east state.

You are from India?

Tell me your state and polling unit,Atiku will win that polling unit and get not only 25%.

Is Enugu,Abia or Anambra?

Atiku will either win or get 25%

Is it Imo or Ebonyi?

Atiku will pull more votes
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by Cornerstone2018: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Just dey play.
It will shock you.
Like for Peter Obi and share for Tinubu
Re: Now That Atiku Is Going To Win,what Next? by Kingboy10: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

You are from India?

Tell me your state and polling unit,Atiku will win that polling unit and get not only 25%.

Is Enugu,Abia or Anambra?

Atiku will either win or get 25%

Is it Imo or Ebonyi?

Atiku will pull more votes
I am not from India. That was an error. My polling unit is in Ebonyi and Atiku can't win my unit... never he won't even see 25% in Ebonyi. I will upload the results here for you to see

(1) (Reply)

What Is Pastor Adeboye’s ? / What The Newspaper Headlines Will Look Like On Sunday 26th Feb. / Nigerian Christians Finally Succumbed To Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Ahahahahahahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.