Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

No Prophecy On Who Will Win The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Prophecy On Who Will Win The Election (341 Views)

Why There Was No Prophecy Against Buhari For 2022 / Fake News: No Prophecy From Mbaka On Edo Elections, Oshiomhole And Ize Iyamu / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Prophecy On Who Will Win The Election by lalalista: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
How come nobody has prophesied about who will win the election? All the pastors are silent and prophets quiet
Re: No Prophecy On Who Will Win The Election by Wodu89: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Says who. Tinubu will win the election. Though winning is one thing, sitting on the throne to rule after winning is another. The other aspect is the violence that will break out from supporters of the losers. However, Tonubu had hijacked the elections spiritually since last year while the other parties were sleeping

1 Like

Re: No Prophecy On Who Will Win The Election by duro4chang(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Everyone is being careful
Re: No Prophecy On Who Will Win The Election by 4mable: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
lalalista:
How come nobody has prophesied about who will win the election? All the pastors are silent and prophets quiet
I have said times without number that God told me in 2020 that Tinubu is Nigeria's next president and I was reminded again last year. I pray Nigerians would eat the good fruit of the land during His tenure.
Re: No Prophecy On Who Will Win The Election by slimfit1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pray for peace
Re: No Prophecy On Who Will Win The Election by jetwonder(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin
Peter Obi will win the election!
There will be no protest after election
APC will go to court and challenge the results
Former American president will visit Peter Obi in Aso rock.
Peter Obi will restructure Nigeria and rules for 8years.
Nigeria will not break up.
Many corrupt politicians would runaway from this country.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: Finnish Govt Not Doing Anything —Igbo Community In Finland / Fct: Pdp, Lp Lose Scores Of Members To Apc / PDP House Of Reps Member Caught With $500,000 Given To Him By Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.