Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,405 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

You Decide To Jump Ship Because Of Money – Oshiomhole Blasts Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Decide To Jump Ship Because Of Money – Oshiomhole Blasts Obaseki (332 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin / The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole / Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Decide To Jump Ship Because Of Money – Oshiomhole Blasts Obaseki by thisweekng: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Adams Oshiomhole, a former governor of Edo State, claims that Godwin Obaseki, the current governor of the state, is supporting the revised naira policy put out by Godwin Emefiele, the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), because he needs money from him.

Speaking to some reporters in Benin City, Oshiomhole remarked that neither his successor nor any other citizen has the authority to order his arrest.

He argued that his position was one of the factors contributing to people’s reservations about state police, which certain state governors could easily misuse.

Speaking during an interview with Vanguard, Oshiomhole claimed that Obaseki had embarrassed Emefiele when he claimed that he printed billions of naira to share for states by way of a Federation Account.

He stated that after Obaseki realized his need for cash, he decided to jump ship and support the cashless policy.

According to him, “I think Obaseki after embarrassing the Central Bank Governor, Emefiele, when he accused him sometime last year or the year before of printing hundreds of billions of Naira to share for states by way of Federation Account and that Emefiele’s policies are going to destroy the Naira even as he admitted that the money was being shared to state Governments, I think he realized that election is coming, Obaseki needs cash and who will give him this cash, o yes the person who has given him before, he took billions from the Central Bank in the name of Agriculture. Ask Obaseki to show you where the farms are.

“A man who has been abusing the Federal Government, abusing Buhari, abusing anything Federal suddenly decided that a policy that I have denounced even as a former chairman of APC and I did not denounce it secretly, I denounced it on national television is now what he supports.”

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/after-embarrassing-emefiele-buhari-you-decide-to-jump-ship-because-of-money-oshiomhole-blasts-obaseki/

Re: You Decide To Jump Ship Because Of Money – Oshiomhole Blasts Obaseki by klitel: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
A pure case of Pot calling cattle Black
Re: You Decide To Jump Ship Because Of Money – Oshiomhole Blasts Obaseki by SaintNegro77: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
A greater thief and crook calling small thief, thief.
Re: You Decide To Jump Ship Because Of Money – Oshiomhole Blasts Obaseki by Naijanascam: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
This man is suffering from diarrhea of the month........... just fighting against the naira redesign as if his life depends on it......

(1) (Reply)

Rivers House Of Reps Member Arrested With $500,000 Suspected Bribe From Atiku / Nigeria Decides 2023: ‘accept Election Results By INEC, Avoid Riots”- Buhari War / Obi Wins Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.