Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Feel Like Doing This For Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Like Doing This For Obi. (269 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Doing This For Obi. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Roll on the floor and cry out my lungs! I've never felt this Emotional.

Its the duty of Every Nigeria to fight and make sure Obi dont pass us by this time.

Honest obi ain't a saviour but amongs the big three he lacks the normal Nigerian presidential look, to me he is just like john mahame of ghana and kagame of rwanda, he is the first major nigerian president aspirant with that kind of vibe.

Baban Mutum, Ore mi, nwannem, wenenda, brotherly abeg make we no follow "my party" "my tribe" "na we go win" loose better thing, i gat naija for mind, trust me i no fit cap you vertical.. Forget wetin that voice dey tell you, Po na the man. We no dey do competion of who candidate go win. If good president enter na for we all, if bad one enter na we toro!.

Rethink again!(cherukeyi).

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Doing This For Obi. by DSC7: 12:42am On Feb 23, 2023
I don't think any OBIdient is paid to promote Peter Obi....

We saw HOPE in Him that's why we are supporting him with our full chest...

Nigeria must be great again!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Doing This For Obi. by Psalmistproject: 12:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Don't worry bro, I strongly believe Obi will win.
Re: I Feel Like Doing This For Obi. by yarimo(m): 12:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:
Roll on the floor and cry out my lungs! I've never felt this Emotional.

Its the duty of Every Nigeria to fight and make sure Obi dont pass us by this time.

Honest obi ain't a saviour but amongs the big three he lacks the normal Nigerian presidential look, to me he is just like john mahame of ghana and kagame of rwanda, he is the first major nigerian president aspirant with that kind of vibe.

Baban Mutum, Ore mi, nwannem, wenenda, brotherly abeg make we no follow "my party" "my tribe" "na we go win" loose better thing, i gat naija for mind, trust me i no fit cap you vertical.. Forget wetin that voice dey tell you, Po na the man. We no dey do competion of who candidate go win. If good president enter na for we all, if bad one enter na we toro!.

Rethink again!(cherukeyi).

Re: I Feel Like Doing This For Obi. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Don't worry bro, I strongly believe Obi will win.

Amen o..
Re: I Feel Like Doing This For Obi. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=121146427][/quote]Na him toro!.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Nigeria Presidential Election Will Be Rigged God Showed A Party, IF He Wins / Asiwaju’s Chatham House Statement: The Obidients’ Clutch Of A Drowning Mob / Ayu Where Is your Worth Now? Daniel Bwala Why This Silence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.