Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,544 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

A Guide To Programming And How To Get Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Guide To Programming And How To Get Help (320 Views)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? / My Journey To Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Programming And How To Get Help by Tolucify(m): 2:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Programming can seem like an intimidating and complicated task, but with the right resources and guidance, anyone can learn how to code. The key is to start with the basics and build from there. In this blog, we will cover some tips and resources for beginners who want to learn programming and also provide my email for advice and guidance.

First things first, pick a language that interests you. There are many programming languages out there, and each has its own strengths and weaknesses. Some popular languages for beginners include Python, Java, and JavaScript. These languages are great for beginners because they are easy to read and have a wide range of resources available for learning.

Next, it's essential to find a good learning resource. There are many great websites and tutorials available online that can teach you the basics of programming. Some popular websites for learning to code include Codeacademy, Udacity, and FreeCodeCamp. These resources provide structured lessons and interactive exercises that can help you get started.
As you begin to learn, don't be afraid to ask for help. Programming is a community, and there are many forums and online communities where you can ask questions and get help. Reddit, StackOverflow, and GitHub are great places to ask for help when you get stuck.

Finally, if you want personalized help or guidance, you can reach out to me at ONICORNELIUST@GMAIL.COM . I am passionate about helping beginners learn to code and would be happy to offer advice and guidance as you start your programming journey.

In conclusion, programming can be challenging, but with the right resources and guidance, anyone can learn to code. Start with the basics, find a good learning resource, ask for help when you need it, and don't be afraid to reach out for personalized guidance. Good luck on your programming journey!

1 Like

Re: A Guide To Programming And How To Get Help by XOGBADO(m): 3:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Does it require laptops for beginners?
Re: A Guide To Programming And How To Get Help by DMCA: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Besthelp you can get is from chat.openai.com

(1) (Reply)

Fake Video Call / Google Analytics / Aicontentfly Review: What Is Aicontentfly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.