Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) (28416 Views)

President Tinubu Signs Student Loan Bill Into Law (Pictures) / President Tinubu Signs Electricity Act 2023 Into Law / Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by babaijebue(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
No man or woman can stop Jagaban from winning saturday's presidential election. As he had his way during primaries, he will also have his way during presidential election. Jagaban is the greatest politician in the history of Nigeria that liveth. Jagaban singlehandedly made Buhari president. Jagaban is coming.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Since your mom is resting in peace, I won't talk bad about her....

But she is in her grave now regretting why she have to give birth to a dunce.
Born troway pikin, my mother is alive n healthy enjoying the house fruits of her labour.
Your mom is still trekking around collecting from underage boys and family incest aided men in your kins. Your life is worst than that of a condemned criminal cos you can't afford N500 sniper to end it. I advise you carefully locate the next rail track in your hood and lie down there while you wait for your horrible end or just jump to the front of any moving vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by Felabrity: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Iwedunloye:

So Only Tinubu never put hand for chest right, you will always edit it to suit your slave master Atiku and Praise his LITE version
ACN Lite and Northern slave, he is the only one putting his hand in his pocket
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
He bows for whoever is older than him. That's Tinubu.

Besides, from thesame picture, how did he greet Gen Abd Salam
iSense247:
Who noticed Thiefnubuu always bow down to greet Northerners? Does he considers himself inferior to Northerners? With the way things are going, Tinubu will soon start washing toilets in the North. Look at his pictures with Atiku, Sultan, and other Fulanis. Oro Thiefnubuu ti su mi o. cry

Yarimo I8Xtians Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate LeoDeKing FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi heliues AntiChrist KingKO2 etrouble seunmsg lhordspy
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by slowice(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
The man dey pass panla grin

President of boudillon is enough for him for now.
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Atifku is just so proud

THE BASTARD CAN'T EVEN STAND TO GREET

USELESS FOOL ANI FOOL

Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Born troway pikin, my mother is alive n healthy enjoying the house fruits of her labour.
Your mom is still trekking around collecting from underage boys and family incest aided men in your kins. Your life is worst than that of a condemned criminal cos you can't afford N500 sniper to end it. I advise you carefully locate the next rail track in your hood and lie down there while you wait for your horrible end or just jump to the front of any moving vehicle.
If your mom is alive (which is a lie) why can't you tell her to stop spreading her legs for Tinubu urchins to deposit their demonic sperm inside her? Must you and your mom remain slaves to Tinubu?

Ponder on this and spit on her grave 😂

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by BreakingNews21: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
There should be special peace and prayer threads sticked in Politics and Religion sections of the great Nairaland for members to post their own prayers for a peaceful election and weekend. It doesn't matter what religion members adhere to. Those that do tradition worship should also join in and meditate for a peaceful environment.

I'll make a quick template one.

I pray for perfect peace and safety for all Nigerians and Nairalanders.

Amen
Amin
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by zomby(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lacash:
City star Boi, that’s why the camera is always on him anywhere he goes💯💯 #OurIncomingPresido
The swag is too much!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
iSense247:
Who noticed Thiefnubuu always bow down to greet Northerners? Does he considers himself inferior to Northerners? With the way things are going, Tinubu will soon start washing toilets in the North. Look at his pictures with Atiku, Sultan, and other Fulanis. Oro Thiefnubuu ti su mi o. cry

Yarimo I8Xtians Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate LeoDeKing FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi heliues AntiChrist KingKO2 etrouble seunmsg lhordspy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Just imagine all the abuse from beginning of this beautiful thread towards Tinubu, and you expect me to vote for your candidate when you spend all day abusing a great elder from my region just because he's contesting.
Next tomorrow is here.....no whahala
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by ManOfSon: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Isn't this funny? Tinubu who elevated thuggery to an art form in Lagos (and the entire Southwestern Nigeria, if we're being honest) is signing a worthless piece of paper knowing that Oluomo and the Tinubu thugs he controls will still do their thing come election day.
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by Dafeclement: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
The more you abuse him the more he gets more popular
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by Seductress4(f): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Na your mom you describe like this. I m so sure you aren't man enough and you are an impotent.
I v evidences that showed Tinubu's not guilty of all accusations against him and it's just pure hatred towards him which was hatched by PDP. PDP knew he's the candidate to beat and they v decided to ruin him. But I blv God factor is in his matter. So who God don bless, no man can curse.
You went too low by involving his mother. You will become a mother some day, so mind your language and don't be uncouth.
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by Putindbutt: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodlady:

The funny thing is, that guy play-maker is an hardcore supporter of James Ibori, the godfather of Delta State, a convicted thief. A man who looted Delta dry without nothing to show for it despite being one of the top richest oil producing states. Yet he keeps insulting Tinubu who has never been convicted of any crime. The hate for Tinubu is the only thing keeping them going.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
zomby:

Check the record, Bola Ahmed Tinubu visited 96% of all the states in Nigeria during the presidential campaign... compare to the other lazy candidates; Atiku only visited 42%, while flathhead Peter Obi only visited 44%.

In addition, he didn't only visited the state's but he had one on one talks with the state actors (mentioned them all) and discussed prosperity, development, growth, and security in the states across the Nation.
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by IamAsiri: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin

Peter Obi looks like Tinubu's son in the picture, yet their supposed age gap is just 9 years lipsrsealed.
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
So no be only Tinubu no put hand for chest? Na wa o!
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by GEEBITE: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Maybe the hand was unsteady at that moment and he didnt want folks to feast on that again at this critical time.
Felabrity:
The only man that said he is richer than Osun State

He don't even respect the country, putting hands in his pockets while reciting the national anthem, like he is in his father house
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
urchins will cry.
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by DKM123: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
I can't get over this man's worwor face. Despite his stolen trillions.
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
RemiTinubu:
gbangidi gba

tinubu is a criminal
You're even cursing your husband.
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
See as him hand dey shake
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by winner37(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:
The only man that said he is richer than Osun State

He don't even respect the country, putting hands in his pockets while reciting the national anthem, like he is in his father house

Actions speak louder than words...
Am wondering if this man gets to sit by rigging how Nigeria will look like ?
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
All eyes on Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by Thedon22: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
I thought they said he can't hold pen and can't walk unaided. Who held Tinubus hand to sign now in the picture. He even went round to chat up and shake hands with both Obi and Atiku. Atiku was just seated too demoralized. Tinubu showed a bubbly disposition and shows he is confident he is winning. I salute Jagaban, the Incoming President !
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Have never seen a party that lies like this

This party lied their way into power in 2015 and instantly cancelled all the promises that they made to the electorates straightaway.

They about to use same trick again.

Be guided o...

This is the msg they told u to share from una obidense whatsapp group chat abi
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by pipnator00(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Why is Mr Adamu always following Tinubu like he is his father?
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Antoeni:
Baba Wey No Well Don Breakdown Again Oo

There are multiple reports that Tinubu has been flown abroad for urgent medical attention. It was alleged that he developed acute health challenges yesternight and was immediately taken to abroad on a medical trip.

Please, those close to Tinubu should confirm this news.

Is that the rumor from your whatsapp group? Even if he dey sick bed, we go vote am..

TRY another rumor
Re: Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) by bennyflipy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
DenreleDave:

Is that the rumor from your whatsapp group? Even if he dey sick bed, we go vote am..

TRY another rumor
Gbam.

I'd rather vote a black 🐐 vote PO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians / Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.