Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB (1711 Views)

Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS / Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:05am On Feb 23, 2023

Following the threat from Nigeria “repentant” Boko Haram and Nigeria Taliban serving in various capacities in the security agencies in Nigeria. The Biafra Government in Exile and security committee had a security meeting & we have raised the defence of Biafra territory

To considerable level from today as the
@HQNigerianArmy has issued threat to Biafrans of bloody nose from tomorrow. We therefore call on all Biafra civilians to stay off the streets from 6am today as planned.

The Biafra Liberation Army will be ready for yet another self & territorial defence. Civilians must be very security conscious against these state terrorists. You all know how they operate, their desperation has always led them to kill, maim & burn your villages & houses.

Maintain the sit at home so that the Nigeria terrorists army will not see who to kill. Remember for the fact that you have registered your readiness to Exit Nigeria by sitting at home for the past 19months, you remain an enemy to them.

The sit at home starts today 23.2.2023 and ends 28.2.2023. Together we will make this history & free ourselves from British slavery called Nigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1628477319005237249

1 Like

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:06am On Feb 23, 2023
The sit at home starts today 23.2.2023 and ends 28.2.2023

Mazi Simon Ekpa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Together we will make this history & free ourselves from British slavery called Nigeria

Mazi Simon Ekpa

5 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Anambra1stS0n: 5:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
The sit at home starts today 23.2.2023 and ends 28.2.2023

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Not tomorrow is today, don't worry I will update you Anu grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:11am On Feb 23, 2023
post=121147872:

Not tomorrow is today, don't worry I will update you Anu grin grin

ekperima
Open your eyes

Mazi Simon Ekpa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Anambra1stS0n: 5:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Together we will make this history & free ourselves from British slavery called Nigeria

Mazi Simon Ekpa
The time you were wasting targeting Igbo, you should've used that to campaign for Tinubu, I can assure you Igbos in South-east will give more votes to Peter Obi more than what Yorubas will give Tinubu in Southwest on Saturday
Watch this video through this link, and check the comments section
https://fb.watch/iSEbMaCMpR/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:16am On Feb 23, 2023
post=121147925:

The time you were wasting targeting Igbo, you should've used that to campaign for Tinubu, I can assure you Igbos in South-east will give more votes to Peter Obi more than what Yorubas will give Tinubu in Southwest on Saturday
Watch this video through this link, and check the comments section
https://fb.watch/iSEbMaCMpR/
the directives dey important Biko

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Anambra1stS0n: 5:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
ekperima
Open your eyes

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Your moniker will be useless after Saturday, this is your last push, the nuisance you started many months is getting to the finish line without achieving anything

Watchout how your people will vote for Tinubu in your region, had it been you dedicated the time and zeal on Tinubu you should have convince many, but Igbos are your headache

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:19am On Feb 23, 2023
post=121147965:

Your moniker will be useless after Saturday, this is your last push, the nuisance you started many months is getting to the finish line without achieving anything

Watchout how your people will vote for Tinubu in your region, had it been you dedicated the time and zeal on Tinubu you should have convince many, but Igbos are your headache
Biafra freedom is non negotiable

Mazi Simon Ekpa

4 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Anambra1stS0n: 5:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Don't worry I will update you today's sit at home, his order starts today, I know he will be using old videos to be fooling urchins and their paymaster Tinubu that gave him the contract

9 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Adaisback(f): 5:20am On Feb 23, 2023
We will not sit at home, we are daring you . We want the Nigeria Army to kill us. It's better that it is Nigeria army that is killing us than our very own brothers in the name of unknown gunmen killing us. We love Nigeria Army.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2023
post=121147986:

Don't worry I will update you today's sit at home, his order starts today, I know he will be using old videos to be fooling urchins and their paymaster Tinubu that gave him the contract
Ekwensu kpo gi oku

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Adaisback:
We will not sit at home, we are daring you . We want the Nigeria Army to kill us. It's better that it is Nigeria army that is killing us than our very own brothers in the name of unknown gunmen killing us. We love Nigeria Army.
what you don't know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Anambra1stS0n: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Adaisback:
Why wasting your energy dear, Simon Ekpa order starts today let those hailing him to come and enforce sit at home, make guys burn them alive

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by SLAP44: 5:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Nobody is sitting at home again, we are all going out to work and will be on the roads till Saturday and next week.

Come and kill us, but the remaining people will keep working and voting for Peter Obi.

Useless propagandists and murderers.

10 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by beerfraud: 5:30am On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:
Nobody is sitting at home again, we are all going out to work and will be on the roads till Saturday and next week.

Come and kill us, but the remaining people will keep working and voting for Peter Obi.

Useless propagandists and. murderers.
don't fall victim of angel UGM

4 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by beerfraud: 5:32am On Feb 23, 2023
post=121148025:

Why wasting your energy dear, Simon Ekpa order starts today let those hailing him to come and enforce sit at home, make guys burn them alive
angel UGM will treat your fvck up

4 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by SLAP44: 5:32am On Feb 23, 2023
beerfraud:
don't fall victim of angel UGM

You mean northern killer squad?

1 Like

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by PrinceOfLagos: 5:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
You're a clown grin

Tinubu boy disguising as Simon Ekpa the raven lunatic based in Finland grin

Simon Ekpa boys are hiding right now because Dem dey collect wotowoto in the east .

The south east people are known for hard working and peace loving . They will vote massively for their prefered candidate on 25th ..

9 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Anambra1stS0n: 5:35am On Feb 23, 2023
beerfraud:
angel UGM will treat your fvck up
No wahala
Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by beerfraud: 5:37am On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:

You mean northern killer squad?
your angel UGM I mean

1 Like

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Anambra1stS0n: 5:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Ekwensu kpo gi oku

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Using Google translator will not save you, your nuisance will end this week

7 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by SLAP44: 5:38am On Feb 23, 2023
I will be out to bring us how busy our states are, there is no sit at home anywhere, this one will never hold.

Let me look for todays newspaper to hold and be snapping around, I am moving from Owerri to Abakaliki this morning.

PDAPC trying to make Igbo people to sit at home so that we won't vote for Peter Obi, it won't work.

9 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by tinsel: 5:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
ekperima
Open your eyes

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Not everything you will talk here. Just an advise.
Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by JASONjnr(m): 5:39am On Feb 23, 2023
There will be nothing like sit-at-home in the entire east....

The people of the east will rather die than to be used and be controlled by a man who's far from the land.

Even the foot soldiers will never enforce the people tonot exercise their civil rights.....

I have been telling people this and they want to play politics about it...

7 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Realdon1(m): 5:41am On Feb 23, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
what you don't know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Mad man that focuses on threatening the elders in the village. Watch out for Owerri, onitsha and ABA town today and see how businesses boom.
You think you can use media propaganda to reduce Obi's vote. We are wiser than you.
You will expire in two days time.

8 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by SLAP44: 5:42am On Feb 23, 2023
beerfraud:
your angel UGM I mean

Why is it only known northerners that has been posting against Igbo interests that are supporting the sit at home?

We knew who you are here, we know how you have always hated Igbos on this very forum.

7 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by Anambra1stS0n: 5:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Realdon1:

Mad man that focuses on threatening the elders in the village. Watch out for Owerri, onitsha and ABA town today and see how businesses boom.
You think you can use media propaganda to reduce Ibi's vote. We are wiser than you.
You will expire in two days time.
Don't worry I'm going to Onitsha this morning to receive my waybill I will update the dumb minds, this is their last push before electiongrin grin

5 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by SLAP44: 5:46am On Feb 23, 2023
post=121148271:

Don't worry I'm going to Onitsha this morning to receive my waybill I will update the dumb minds, this is their last push before electiongrin grin

We have even driven off from Owerri, I will stop on the next busy road to take pictures, maybe from Okigwe when the sunshine comes up, We are all going to work and travels today, let heavens fall.

6 Likes

Re: Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB by SLAP44: 5:47am On Feb 23, 2023
post=121148289:

The OP is a Yoruba Muslim supporting Tinubu

Yes, but the other guy called beerfraud is a northerner.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Are Rigged? / LP Delaying Progress By Refusing To Pay N1.5m To Access Documents Requested. / Breaking: It Worries Me That Most Tinubu Supporters Choose To Be Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.