Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Hon Princess Bibiana Nwankwo, Dumps Dozie Nwankwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Princess Bibiana Nwankwo, Dumps Dozie Nwankwo (193 Views)

ICT Centre Hon Dozie Nwankwo Of APGA Built In Anambra State(photos) / Soludo Commissions Dozie Nwankwo Centre For Development & ICT In Enugwu Ukwu / Dozie Nwankwo Issued Certificate Of Return, Receives Accolades From Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Princess Bibiana Nwankwo, Dumps Dozie Nwankwo by akelicious(m): 6:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Just few days to the Presidential and National Assembly elections, the hope of the APGA flag bearer for Anambra central senatorial seat in the 2023 general elections got a setback as Hon Princess Bibiana Nwankwo, the welfare director Njikoka campaign structure for Hon. Dozie Nwankwo dumped the party for The Young Progressives Party (YPP).

She announced her resignation with banner, indicating her total support for High Chief Dr. Chinedu Umeadi The Young Progressives Party (YPP) senatorial candidate for Anambra Central.

With this development, the political analysts have described the action as a big blow on the part of APGA in the senatorial district.

Re: Hon Princess Bibiana Nwankwo, Dumps Dozie Nwankwo by hisgrace090: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2023
This kind of move means nothing to who will win election, the people do vote note the coordinator or any other.
Whosoever my leader like let him run to I will still vote my choice no going back.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Picture Of Tinubu Shedding Tears / SOKAPU, SKLC Adopt Atiku, Obi As Preferred Candidates / Six Years In Office: Akeredolu Reiterates Commitment To More Life-changing .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.