Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) (2711 Views)

Gtbank Has Started Charging For GTB To GTB Transfers / How Ibos Can Support Innoson To Repay His Debt To Gtb / A Nairalander Response To Gtb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Arkadrob(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2023
Money transferred to my GTB account is yet to reflect since yesterday. And this money is meant for medication and feeding. Ha God, who I offend? cry

Modified; I have gotten the alert. Glory be to God and thanks to all that showed concern. God's continuous blessings. smiley
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Arkadrob:
Money transferred to my GTB account is yet to reflect since yesterday. And this money is meant for medication and feeding. Ha God, who I offend? cry
it seem to be a general issue. did some transfers yesterday and its ye to reflect.
even the GTB app isnt opening

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by ayubaski: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2023
It's this morning I'm seeing the money I send to my gtbank account via bank app since yesterday.
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Arkadrob(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:
it seem to be a general issue. did some transfers yesterday and its ye to reflect.
even the GTB app isnt opening
It seems like. It's just worrisome.
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Arkadrob(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2023
ayubaski:
It's this morning I'm seeing the money I send to my gtbank account via bank app since yesterday.
I pray mine reflect oo.. I need to get drugs and food asap. God abeg!!
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by ayubaski: 7:45am On Feb 23, 2023
Check through your gtbank app

Arkadrob:
I pray mine reflect oo.. I need to get drugs and food asap. God abeg!!
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Fedrick100: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2023
ayubaski:

GTBank app aren’t opening

1 Like

Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Arkadrob(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2023
ayubaski:

Even the app is not even functional. Hardly opens and when it manages to open, the money is yet to reflect.

I'm just restless, their banks are closed, their customer care service not even responding. How will one survive with these whole issues now?

Please, any Gtbank staff should please enlighten us. What is really happening?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by owem19(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2023
Same with zenith Bank
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by motionarena: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Yea its a general issue.
300k i transferred to my GT just came in dis morning after 24hrs

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Curious345: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Download the carbon microfinance banking app to stay alive .
Register and get activated online

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by FuckYourFather(f): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2023
why not try palmpay you can send and receive money from any banks and it reflects instantly, no network problem, try it now and tell me, its what am using
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by FuckYourFather(f): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Curious345:

is it faster than palmpay?
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Curious345: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2023
FuckYourFather:

is it faster than palmpay?

Receiver gets alert in 3mins
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by benqo01(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2023
HAVE BEEN USING RAVEN NO ISSUE TRANSFER IS VERY SWIFT
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by FuckYourFather(f): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2023
Curious345:

Receiver gets alert in 3mins

Palmpay instantly as you finish the transfer start counting 1 - 20 before you reach 10 they will see the alert, any bank.
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by surveyProf(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Its working, online banking

Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by MikeMicheal(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Arkadrob:
Even the app is not even functional. Hardly opens and when it manages to open, the money is yet to reflect.

I'm just restless, their banks are closed, their customer care service not even responding. How will one survive with these whole issues now?

Please, any Gtbank staff should please enlighten us. What is really happening?
switch to Opay, Palmpay or kuda.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Viccur(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
The money is in your account already, the alert message only delays. Experienced this yesterday.
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Arkadrob(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
Viccur:
The money is in your account already, the alert message only delays. Experienced this yesterday.
This is unlike them. Let me just exercise patience.
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Silentgroper(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Curious345:
Are u sure this works??
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Go and call them out on their Twitter handle I bet they'd respond and provide reasons for the delay.

Yo! I've 2015 fb account for sell. Come and buy before HUNGER shift my womb.
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Mrshape: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
surveyProf:
Its working, online banking
I want to register for online banking it is showing me error
Re: What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) by Curious345: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
They have restricted their tweeter handle
Generalwoodz:
Go and call them out on their Twitter handle I bet they'd respond and provide reasons for the delay.

Yo! I've 2015 fb account for sell. Come and buy before HUNGER shift my womb.

(1) (Reply)

The Sun News Advert Rates. . . / In Need On Standard Mobile Toilets In Lagos Or Abuja. / We Sell Nigerian Wire And Cable And We Deliver To Your Doorstep For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.