Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Female House Maid Plotted To Kidnap Her Boss [Pix Inside] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female House Maid Plotted To Kidnap Her Boss [Pix Inside] (2231 Views)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) / Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female House Maid Plotted To Kidnap Her Boss [Pix Inside] by paraphase(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
Men of the Lagos State Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, have foiled an attempt by a 21-year old housemaid, Chinansa Ozoemina, to kidnap her boss, John Ike Azota, a staff of an oil company in Aguda area of Surulere, Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria.Ozoemina was arrested alongside her boyfriend, Okoye Raphael,at their hideout.

Four other suspects, Chukwudi Ikeji, 21, Nwaokike Ugochukwu, 24, and Osondu Njoku, 26 and a man simply identified as Obiora were also nabbed in connection with the plot.

Ozoemina, initiated the ‘business’ when she informed her lover, Raphael, that his boss is a wealthy man and they would make millions of naira if he could be kidnapped.

It was gathered that unknown to the kidnappers, a police detective had infiltrated their group who played along with them.

They were arrested at their hideout and police commenced interrogation of the suspects immediately.After the completion of police investigation, the suspects will be arraigned in court.

Contrary to Ozoemina’s claim that she innitiated the kidnap plan, Raphael claimed that he actually did.
Raphael told P.M.NEWS: “I was dating Ozoemina. I told her that her boss is a millionaire so I asked her if we could kidnap her boss, would he pay and she said yes.
  shocked shocked  shocked  lipsrsealed   lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/09/12/maid-plots-boss%E2%80%99-kidnap-but-plan-aborted-by-cops/

Before you are kidnapped,somebody in your own house must have made proper arrangements with the kidnappers  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

Re: Female House Maid Plotted To Kidnap Her Boss [Pix Inside] by yomijnr(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2011
'female house maid'? are there male house maids too?

1 Like

Re: Female House Maid Plotted To Kidnap Her Boss [Pix Inside] by dumodust(m): 1:01am On Sep 13, 2011
nigerian police!!!! grin they must drop a gun in front of the suspects, it's almost universal but i'm glad that they still have there clothes on grin
Re: Female House Maid Plotted To Kidnap Her Boss [Pix Inside] by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:20am On Sep 13, 2011
Those fools look more stupid than evil angry. Try asking them what made them think kidnapping someone was a brilliant idea, and the inevitable answer will be- "na devil na im make me do am".

Fools!!!
Re: Female House Maid Plotted To Kidnap Her Boss [Pix Inside] by sweetnigga(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kidnapping has become more lucrative that everybody has decided to play part in it.... Whatever crime that is going on in our society was introduced to us by politicians. I LOVE MY FATHERLAND.
Re: Female House Maid Plotted To Kidnap Her Boss [Pix Inside] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Contrary to Ozoemina’s claim that she innitiated the kidnap plan, Raphael claimed that he actually did.

There is something fishy in this story, i don't think we've heard the koko of the story.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robber Collapses During An Operation In A Jewelry Shop / See What A Man Was Caught Doing Inside A Danfo Bus (pictures) / See How This Man Brutally Murdered A Woman In Delta (very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.