Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

February 25, 2023 Presidential Election: Deciding Factors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February 25, 2023 Presidential Election: Deciding Factors. (260 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? / 2023 Presidential Election: Deciding Nigeria Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 25, 2023 Presidential Election: Deciding Factors. by EdoBoy90(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2023
It will be very hard for APC to win States in the South South and South East. In the South West, it will be a stiff battle with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu considering Peter Obi's extrance and christian dominated regions. People are enlightened here and ObIdients are more in Lagos. Also, with past election antecedent, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is not a push over for votes. He will definitely get votes in South West.

Labour Party, LP will win Abuja for sure. The ruling political party had never won Abuja even in 2015 and 2019, and I don't think it will win Abuja this time around especially where religious leaders told their members to vote massively for the Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Mr.Peter Obi. The message is very cleared here in Abuja. Even the white men I am working with prefer Mr. Peter Obi. The biggest churches directly or indirectly are supporting Mr. Peter Obi, even House on the Rock Church, forget what Pastor Paul Adefarasin said, he is fully Obidient. Dr Pastor Paul Eneche passed his message to us clearly and I will listen to my pastor to ensure that good governance reigns in Nigeria and Nigerians are liberated from killings, kidnapping, suffering and hardship. Nigerians have suffered for the past 7 years.

Many businesses are suffering in the hands of APC led administration voodoo economic policies which are unfavorable. APC failed to create the enabling environment for businesses to thrive. One of my sisters, as I always call her, and many of my folks are rooting for labour Party Presidential Candidate.

Com. Adams Oshiomhole has criticized this current APC led Buhari administration for keeping students at home that the government would have done something if they had used 1.5 million naira from the 7 trillion naira they are looting or stealing to give universities, ASUU wouldn't have gone on strike. It is obvious, most APC supporters know that President Muhammadu Buhari's administration has failed and disappointed Nigerians. It is too obvious defeat is clear in their eyes and now they are trying to differentiate, the APC led by President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC led by their Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The failed APC at the center and APC with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu are tweedle dum and tweedle dee. If they knew that the President Muhammadu Buhari's policies would become an hindrance to them, they would have advised the president on what to do. They were all mute even when Nigerians were crying and lamenting.

In the North, APC is strangulated politically by the People Democratic Party PDP, Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and the Presidential Candidate of the New Nigeria People's Party (NNPP), Engr. Dr. Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso. There is no way that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win sons of the soil, Atiku and Kwankwaso in the North. It is obvious that President Muhammadu Buhari's political structure has collapsed in the North officially. Most of the APC Governors are in their second tenure and their influence is inconsequential on February 25, 2023 Presidential election.

If APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu can't win South South and South East which have 11 states, the probability for him to win the presidential election is very slim. In North Central, it is a four man race for all candidates.

In summary, Nigerians are tired of APC.
Re: February 25, 2023 Presidential Election: Deciding Factors. by Dreal1247: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2023
A NEW AND BETTER NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE WITH MR PETER OBI AND DATTI AHMED. Vote Wisely But Remain Obedient.
Re: February 25, 2023 Presidential Election: Deciding Factors. by StrongAlphMale: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2023
Damn!

The OP is real niggar! A real Edo son of the soil.

We have said it countless times here that theifnubuu will not get more than 4% in the entire SS region. Obi has SS on lockdown and the op being a real niggar just confirmed to what I said
Re: February 25, 2023 Presidential Election: Deciding Factors. by Coolsperm: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2023
No reasonable human being will vote Tinubu or APC again

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal To Obidients / M / Nigeria Decides 2023: Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit, APC, PDP Polls Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.