Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,043 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President (16473 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Minjim: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2023
This man must discredited the poll
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by naturefellow(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:
Okay O, Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Kobicove(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2023
seunmsg:
This shouldn’t be a surprise to any sensible person. Itedo Peterside is a well known Tinubu hater. He’s one of those Jonathan advisers who lost their job when Tinubu supported Buhari to defeat Jonathan. The loser and his ANAP nonsense will be defeated on Saturday.

In case you don't know the bank Atedo Peterside founded International Banking and Trust Company (IBTC) was one of the best run banks in the entire country before Soludo's bank consolidation forced them to merge with other banks...is that the man you say lost his job?

Are you aware that this man is made for life?

2 Likes

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by OfoIgbo: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Nnamaa, today is the 23rd Feb grin grin Obi is in the race, and I expect he will still be in the race up until tomorrow and next tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Okoroawusa: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2023
I watched that interview. Atedo Peterside said that he voted GEJ in 2015 and Atiku in 2019 but he will vote Peter Obi in 2023 because he is a democrat. I then wondered, when he voted Atiku in 2019 he wasn't a democrat? Because voting for Obi means that Peterside is still not far from his PDP home.

I just laughed....

1 Like

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by sukar886: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Go buy sense
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nice2023(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

U sure u say h get calender their.
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by PRODUTIM1(m): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is coming. #EyanTinubu💯
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by olamike02: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2023
FRAUD,FRAUD, FRAUD . EVERY SENSIBLE NIGERIAN KNOW THAT THE SO CALLED POLL IS A SCAM JUST LIKE EVERYONE BEHIND IT. YOU GAVE A MAN YOUR JET TO BE USING WHERE IS THE FAIRNESS IN THAT RUBBISH THEY CALL A POLL.

1 Like

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Afonja2: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Can this Nyanminrin boy ever post without this meme?

1 Like

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Derrickfoster1: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Afonja2:

Can this Nyanminrin boy ever post without this meme?

But I am not the munafukin you call mother at home na 😜
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Emola12(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
die hard fan of Atiku today nah 23rd nah

1 Like

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Benards(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

This one is not even aware that today is February 23rd.
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Massiveglory: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2023
Crimecity:

You are big clown

The founder of Stanbic Ibtc bank lost his job? 😆😆
Seunmsg don kolo grin
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by LocalStandard1(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2023
seunmsg:
This shouldn’t be a surprise to any sensible person. Itedo Peterside is a well known Tinubu hater. He’s one of those Jonathan advisers who lost their job when Tinubu supported Buhari to defeat Jonathan. The loser and his ANAP nonsense will be defeated on Saturday.

But the same ANAP still predicted Buhari to win both his elections. How's that?

1 Like

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:
He shouldn't have publicly declared his support, or rather should have done it earlier

It will only justify their claims that his polls was bias
every polls out there is absolute rubbish... Peterside is a PDP Man anyway so ain't surprise... Fact is most labour party supporters ll be happy if Atiku wins... Some are disgruntled osinbajo supporters...they know clearly Obi and labour party has lost that's why they always curse and threatened those who can't support their candidate... A poll that uses 3000 respondent to pass judgement is pure rubbish... 2019 almost all polls favored Atiku and PDP including social media yet PDP Lost despite being a heavy weight is it small labour that ll pull any surprise...

1 Like

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by StrongAlphMale: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2023
seunmsg:

I can bet my balls that you don't know who itedo peterside is. Dude peterside is the founder of Stanbic bank. A fvcking billion.

You're in Ibadan dying of Hunger while supporting the drug lord thinking you're doing peterside. By Saturday evening I just hope you don't rush to Lagos lagoon and commit sucide there

1 Like

Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2023
wahala for urchins
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Viicfuntop(f): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Today is the 23rd Assholw
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by WhizdomXX(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
February 23rd is here oo.
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by 201ibikeye: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Obi we know Obi we know ...
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by olatuns2017: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Wizmj4real(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Your moniker says THINKAM but you've never thought about it, today is 23rd oh and OBI is still in the race.

Let me tell you something just so know,

IN THE TIMES OF CORRUPTION, POLITICAL STEALING, KIDNAPPINGS AND INJUSTICES, THE DESTINY OF A GREAT NATION RESTS ON THE SHOULDER OF AN ORDAINED MAN, HIS NAME
PETER........!!!!!!

Are you feeling the vibe?
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Tareq1105: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:
He shouldn't have publicly declared his support, or rather should have done it earlier

It will only justify their claims that his polls was bias

He went to channels TV convincing Nigerians that the poll was objective not knowing that he's LP man.
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Tareq1105: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I can bet my balls that you don't know who itedo peterside is. Dude peterside is the founder of Stanbic bank. A fvcking billion.

You're in Ibadan dying of Hunger while supporting the drug lord thinking you're doing peterside. By Saturday evening I just hope you don't rush to Lagos lagoon and commit sucide there

Is Peterside your father?

Your Obi would not win on Saturday. In fact, he would not win one state in the North.
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Tareq1105: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Is Peterside your father?

Your Obi would not win on Saturday. In fact, he would not win one state in the North.
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by afube: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
seunmsg:

Peterside founder and chairman of now stanbic bank............your yoruba supremacist views is deluding you!
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Wizmj4real(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tribal:
THEY DIDN'T SWAP YOUR CURRENCY, THEY GRABBED IT!
They say fortune favours the bold, death comes but once and the man died in he that remained silent in the face of injustice.
I add the following: damned and accursed is he that fears the chains and dungeon in which he is kept or that lives in trepidation and fear of his tormentors and persecutors.

Regardless of the dangers associated with speaking the truth in our country these days and despite the darkness and fear that has enveloped the land, I shall continue to speak that truth.
I cannot be intimidated and I cannot be silenced.
As long as there is life in me I shall speak truth even from the bed of infirmity and despite the strong wind of torment, persecution and affliction.
And what is that truth?
Let us be clear: what we are witnessing and what is unfolding in our country today comes from the pit of hell.
Worse still it is much deeper and more profound in its sheer wickedness and malevolence than most people can possibly think or appreciate.

You see, there was NEVER a currency swap. It was a currency GRAB and a classic 419.
You asked everyone, both rich and poor, to give up their hard earned cash and you refused to give them full value in return.
You took the old notes and refused to give the new.
After that you banned the use of what was left of the old, declared that it was no longer legal tender, displayed utter contempt for the Supreme Court and effectively overruled them.

You imposed a cashless society on the Nigerian people overnight and thereby destroyed the lives and businesses of millions in a matter of seconds and took away their strength and power.
Lest I forget let me add this: you said that we should all put our money in the banks and that we should live by bank transfers alone forgetting that 65% of the Nigerian people do not have a bank account.
Kindly tell me how you expect them to survive ?

And even those that have bank accounts are finding it difficult to effect transfers and transact business because the whole banking infrastructure is overloaded and has broken down.
All this in the month of our presidential election.
Let's be real: the intention was clear and there was nothing wholesome or altruistic about it.

Simply put Godwin the Greed and his Agbor Mafia are implementing the agenda of a dark, sinister, cruel and sadistic force and group of executioners who reside in the corridors of power and who seek to rob the Nigerian people of their hard-earned money, impoverish them, propel them into untold hardship, afflict them with penury, cloak them with poverty, cover them with suffering, stoke their anger, provoke their rage and incite them into protesting and rioting in the streets and hating BAT, the APC and ALL our candidates at every level!
The Illuminati and their local agents are at work in our country and they are imposing a hegelanian dialectic.
Out of the chaos that they seek to unleash will come their new order.
May God deliver us from these evil men.

Finally let us be clear and REMEMBER this when you cast your vote in the presidential elections in a few days time: Atiku LOVES this hardship and confusion and has said he wants the pain to CONTINUE!

The same with Peter Obi.
The only presidential candidate that is clearly opposed to it, that will take away the pain and that will review this ill-advised, ill-timed and patently misguided and destructive policy is our incoming President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu who was never consulted before its implementation and who bears no responsibility for the suffering, panic, fear, anger and trepidation that our people are confronted with today simply because a small handful of unelected, faceless and powerful men in the corridors of power were able to hoodwink President Muhammadu Buhari.

If you have the guts to do so and you are a servant of truth, kindly share this and let the world know that we cannot all be cowered into silence and that in our great and glorious country Nigeria there are still a handful of men who are prepared to speak truth to power.
Glory to Nigeria!

Chukwudi Nwaifor

Everything typed under illusion.

Just so u know
Supreme Court is trying to save herself from shame and irrelevance, more reason they said they can't be scapegoat and you're here crying foul. CBN makes monetary policy and backed by the president, go and study the Constitution about that, the AGF was right when siting that Supreme Court has no jurisdiction on the matter.

The criminals are crying because all they've stollen is about to become useless. Their agents in the name of bandits and herdsmen are suddenly jobless more reasons they're crying
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by Toreddo3679(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
This guy 😂😂 it's either you the craze or craze don worry you before
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by callmevirus(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Your joke funny die
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
And today is 23. But why can't you stay one place this thunder strike you at once.
😠😠😠
Re: ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President by samunaka: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
123456789O:

https://twitter.com/AtedoPeterside/status/1628517779983802370?t=Tdq1kSrOC5yrvEDJf91NUg&s=19

We have now gotten the answer to the fake polls that have been erroneously projecting Peter Obi to win the presidential election, any way only 2days to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, APC Governors On Collision Course Over Primaries - This Day / PHOTO: Gov. Aregbesola Visits Gov. Ambode / Edo: Remove the Deputy-Gov - Dan Orbih-faction list conditions to support PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.