Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To (5685 Views)

Bbm For Android And Iphone Is Here / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / Multilink Nigeria; About The Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2011
hello guys, u can now check the network your iphone is locked to. this will be a good idea if u plan to activate ur iphone thru itunes to get d valid certificates that comes with itunes activation(especially push notification). also if u dont want to jailbreak(like iphones on ios 4.3.4 and above) and u want to activate ur iphone(maybe after a restore) u can use this method.

I also just got a [b]global activation simcard [/b]and its programmer, so once u know d network d fone is locked to, we can then configure the mnc-mcc,imsi and d iccid to activate the iphones. With this method, u dont need to be looking for the sim card ur iphone is locked to before activating. also u will be able to use ur gevey sims on 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 without the need for any jailbreak(tethered), so u can always switch off the phone anytime u want.
call 08053250698 for more info.
Re: Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
1st customer i used d activation sim for today told me d fone was locked to T-mobile Germany. I configured d activation sim for T-Mobile germany and connected to itunes,itunes replied dat it is not locked to t-mobile. so i used d network finder and discovered it was locked to ORANGE FRANCE(can u imagine). I configured d activation for orange france and withing seconds d iphone4 was officially activated from itunes with IOS 4.3.5. So d guy can reboot anytime he wants. we also discovered dat he can officially unlock it for a fee.

So d tool is very very useful.
Re: Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
if you have an iphone4 that wont boot up because the battery went dead or u switched it off and tried to switch it on, Its most like because the iphone's software version is 4.3.4 or 4.3.5 and it has been jailbroken(that is cydia has been installed). The jailbreak for 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 are tethered which means it wont boot up unless u connect it to a system and run some files and programs. For some people, this can be frustrating and unfortunately some bought it like that not knowing the implication, some sellers in ikeja will sell that type of iphone4(unlocked with a chip) and tell u never to switch it off( although its far cheaper). its because they didnt activate it thru itunes. Instead they used the jailbreak to hacktivate it, unfortunately the jailbreak is not a full jailbreak. If u want to remove d jailbreak and be able to switch on and off the iphone4( even if unlocked with a chip), u will need to restore and activate the iphone thru itunes. If u av d official sim that d iphone4 is locked to, use it to activate the fone thru itunes but if u dont av the sim BUT u are sure of the network its locked to(by using SAM in cydia), u can bring it and i will use my global activation sim to activate for u. if u dont know d network that its locked to (after trying all means possible like SAM etc) then i will use d network finder ( THIS PART IS NOT GOING TO BE FREE), to check the network, i will now activate using the global activation sim. After all these steps, u will now be able to use your iphone without d need of a tethered jailbreak and switch off/on your fone anytime u want.
Re: Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To by cool0: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
For unlocking the mobile make use of this site http://www.theunlockspot.com/supported-phones/rs10wp7/ This site has a nearly perfect with google checkout and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

This Nigeria By Nestorjava" Nokia Theme I Uploaded On Sharemobile / Xiaomi Redmi 3 Discussion Thread | Precious Little One | Mid Range But Powerful / How To Recharge Your Phone With Atm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.