Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

James Brown Brings His Family To Tears As He Surprises Them With A New House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Brings His Family To Tears As He Surprises Them With A New House (2186 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Regina Daniels Celebrates With Her Dad & Mum As She Surprises Them With... / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Brown Brings His Family To Tears As He Surprises Them With A New House by Crockvibesmedia: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2023
[b][/b]James Brown brings his family to tears as he surprises them with a new house.

Popular crossdresser, James Brown has brought his family to tears as he surprises them with his new house.

The crossdresser turned 24 on Wednesday and gifted himself a new house.

James Brown, who had kept his ‘new house’ plans under warps had taken them by surprise as he informed them that he is now a Landlord.

In the video posted on his YouTube page, James Brown could be seen with his siblings as he took them to his new luxury mansion.

His brothers, who couldn’t believe their new blessings, broke down in tears while rolling on the floor.

“HOW I SURPRISED MY FAMILY WITH THE HOUSE I GIFTED MYSELF FOR MY 24TH BIRTHDAY.

Video Link: https://crockvibes.com/james-brown-brings-his-family-to-tears-as-he-surprises-them-with-a-new-house-video/

Source: https://crockvibes.com/james-brown-brings-his-family-to-tears-as-he-surprises-them-with-a-new-house-video/

Re: James Brown Brings His Family To Tears As He Surprises Them With A New House by Shapeaso: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: James Brown Brings His Family To Tears As He Surprises Them With A New House by habsydiamond(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Wow.... though I don't like this guy's lifestyle but if a fellow man should do something good it's good to compliment him... congratulations to him/her sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Brown Brings His Family To Tears As He Surprises Them With A New House by blaquebelle: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Khosi's twin
Re: James Brown Brings His Family To Tears As He Surprises Them With A New House by chingle5(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Well good for him...
Re: James Brown Brings His Family To Tears As He Surprises Them With A New House by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Always a basterd no matter wat u do.
Upto no good fool
Re: James Brown Brings His Family To Tears As He Surprises Them With A New House by Blake755: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Shapeaso:
Congrats to him.
Know when you dey find trouble oo 😂😅

(1) (Reply)

“which Nyash She Wan Take Use” – Reactions As Paul Okoye’s Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeo / Annie Macauley Gave 2face A Baby Girl / Karen Igho Marries Secretly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.