Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa (439 Views)

River In Israel Turns Red With Blood “like The Bible’s Plague Of Blood” / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ / Israel Turns To Ghana To Back Its Bid For A Seat At The African Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Israel Transfers it's RAGE and FURY on Gaza Following Israel's Disgrace in Africa.

PREV Threads:
Israeli Delegation Ejected From African Summit
https://www.nairaland.com/7576084/israeli-delegation-removed-african-summit

Israeli Observers Kicked Out Of AU Summit Were Not Invited Says Chairperson
https://www.nairaland.com/7580572/israeli-observers-kicked-out-au

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said it is striking in the Gaza Strip.
"Initial report – The IDF is currently striking in Gaza. Details to follow," the IDF said on Twitter.
The Israeli military also said it had conducted a strike on a Hamas arms production facility in the Gaza Strip.

"IAF fighter jets struck both a weapons manufacturing site and military compound belonging to the Hamas Terrorist Organization, located in central and northern Gaza," the IDF wrote on Twitter.
Earlier, the IDF said five out of six rockets fired from Gaza toward Israel had been intercepted.

Relations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority have been adversarial since the founding of Israel in 1948. Palestinians seek diplomatic recognition of their independent state on the territories of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, which is partially occupied by Israel, and the Gaza Strip. The Israeli government refuses to recognize the Palestinian Authority as an independent political and diplomatic entity, and builds settlements in the occupied areas despite objections from the United Nations.

https://sputniknews.com/20230223/israel-defense-forces-says-currently-striking-in-gaza-1107725580.html

Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by ObamaMessi: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Reason why Aprika is so backward grin grin grin.

E go shock una like this ehn grin grin

Just wait for your disgrace.
Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2023
ObamaMessi:

Abi now, Africans should go naked and walk to Jerusalem so we can appease God grin
Is there another way to serve Israel? grin
Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2023
Or maybe we should walk to Saudi Arabia hmmn... but it's backward?
OMG, I'm confounded grin
Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2023
ObamaMessi:

Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Jerusalem...
Which of these backward places can we walk to in order to seek redemption? grin
We don't want to me backward.
O great sage, please we await your advise grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2023
ObamaMessi:

Great one, please we seek your wise counsel on this matter:
Bestiality May Be Legalized In EU State
https://www.nairaland.com/7577485/bestiality-may-legalized-eu-state
What is responsible for the decline in the standard of living of the West? Why are they going backwards? Is it Russia? Or is it because they've forsaken God? (You know...LGBTQ and sort, normalizing sexualizing children etc).
We believe in your knowledgeable insights. grin
Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by dnawah(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2023
BidenDConqueror:
Israel Transfers it's RAGE and FURY on Gaza Following Israel's Disgrace in Africa.

PREV Threads:
Israeli Delegation Ejected From African Summit
https://www.nairaland.com/7576084/israeli-delegation-removed-african-summit

Israeli Observers Kicked Out Of AU Summit Were Not Invited Says Chairperson
https://www.nairaland.com/7580572/israeli-observers-kicked-out-au

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said it is striking in the Gaza Strip.
"Initial report – The IDF is currently striking in Gaza. Details to follow," the IDF said on Twitter.
The Israeli military also said it had conducted a strike on a Hamas arms production facility in the Gaza Strip.

"IAF fighter jets struck both a weapons manufacturing site and military compound belonging to the Hamas Terrorist Organization, located in central and northern Gaza," the IDF wrote on Twitter.
Earlier, the IDF said five out of six rockets fired from Gaza toward Israel had been intercepted.

Relations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority have been adversarial since the founding of Israel in 1948. Palestinians seek diplomatic recognition of their independent state on the territories of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, which is partially occupied by Israel, and the Gaza Strip. The Israeli government refuses to recognize the Palestinian Authority as an independent political and diplomatic entity, and builds settlements in the occupied areas despite objections from the United Nations.

https://sputniknews.com/20230223/israel-defense-forces-says-currently-striking-in-gaza-1107725580.html
naw wa o!
Genesis 12:2-3 ESV
And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” we don price market way we no go fit buy.baba God i no follow o!
Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2023
dnawah:
naw wa o!
Genesis 12:2-3 ESV
And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” we don price market way we no go fit buy.baba God i no follow o!
Yes, the bible was used to enslave my forefathers.
The slave masters told the slaves to be obedient and submissive because that was the command of God.
Your beliefs, convictions and practices are different from that of...for example..Muslims.
NigerianBlomBlo:

Great one, please we seek your wise counsel on this matter:
Bestiality May Be Legalized In EU State
https://www.nairaland.com/7577485/bestiality-may-legalized-eu-state
What is responsible for the decline in the standard of living of the West? Why are they going backwards? Is it Russia? Or is it because they've forsaken God? (You know...LGBTQ and sort, normalizing sexualizing children etc).
We believe in your knowledgeable insights. grin
Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
V

Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
pansophist:
Who is fighting a war it can never win? And no, Ukraine officially lost its sovereignty after the 2014 coup, sponsored and supported by the West. You think they will spend so much trillions and risk loosing their hegemony for nothing? If they care so much about democracy, why are they silent on the current Israeli genocide in Palestine?
FreddieGray:
More on the indigenous people of Canada. Canada is an occupied territory. The westerners invaded, subjugated the indigenous people, exposed them to genocide and continue to exploit thier natural resources. The Westerners are trying to do the same thing to Russia. The head of state of Canada is the British monarch. A sizable number of people are conditioned and configured to believe that the Westerners' illegal occupation of Canada and the US is ok. It's not. The US is an appendage of British Colonialism, the illegal Western immigrants rebelled against the British crown (that's why it has a president as the head of state). The indigenous people of North America should kick the invaders(westerners) out. Russia should arm these people. Israel illegally occupies Palestinian territory, where is the global outcry? The imperialists in the US illegally occupies Syria and steals it's resources..where's the global condemnation? It's either I'm Pro Russian (wrt the rus-ukr comflict) or neutral because I cannot in good faith support countries that actively engage in the same behaviour they falsely accuse Russia of indulging in. In addition, I'm an African, the hostility between the West and the East is beneficial to me...it serves as an expedited catalyst for a multipolar world. Most African countries gained their independence from the West after the USSR became a nuclear armed Country. The USSR never colonized Africa and they fought against western colonizers in Africa (the fight against apartheid which is a form of Nazism in South Africa is a reputable reference. The South Africans and the USSR (Moscow) emerged victorious).

Re: Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Z

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect From Ukraine Must Launch A Counteroffensive. / Iran Showed Power Attacking Israel – Iranian Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei / Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.