Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons (3698 Views)

Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / "GOD FORBID!!!" - Tonto Dike Rejects Getting Back With Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by SReporters: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Tonto Dike has learned her lesson the hard way and is now ready to make amends with Olakunle Churchill.

Forget all of her online boasting; if Churchill gives her another chance, she will move in as a second wife.

At the very least, she has experienced life outside of marriage and realized there is nothing to gain.

My only piece of advice to Churchill is that if he wants to reconsider her, he should stop her from drinking too much alcohol because no responsible man can satisfy a lady who drinks excess alcohol in bed.

Tonto Dike has a large fan base, but they are mostly feminists or ladies who are stuck in the love market.

"Man is a trophy," at least, that's the message. A strong, self-sufficient, financially independent woman still requires a man.

She should learn to be submissive and peaceful if she can be this dramatic when a man leaves her.

Tonto, you're a good woman who deserves a better man than a 40-second man and a nobody.

God has blessed Churchill with a wife who is content with his 40-second performance. I also pray that God blesses you with a man who can last in bed for four days.

©️ Baba De Baba

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/02/23/tonto-is-prepared-to-settle-with-churchill-after-learning-her-lessons/

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by superCleanworks(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2023
I just feel sad for the little boy caught up in all this life. You will hardly see the boy with a GENUINE SMILE in his pictures. Always dressed for the camera to pepper his own father in a game he has no idea about.

He was even made to believe he is getting a new dad but that turned out to be another HOLLYWOOD SHOW OF SHAME, thanks to his wonderful mother who he is stuck with.

You say Tonto has learnt her lessons and ready to get back with Churchill? Is that what she told you or your MALARIA is turning to something else.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by SReporters: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2023
superCleanworks:
I just feel sad for the little boy caught up in all this life. You will hardly see the boy with a GENUINE SMILE in his pictures. Always dressed for the camera to pepper his own father in a game he has no idea about.

He was even made to believe he is getting a new dad but that turned out to be another HOLLYWOOD SHOW OF SHAME, thanks to his wonderful mother who he is stuck with.

That's the burden the young boy would have to bear as a child of Celebrity Couples

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by superCleanworks(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2023
SReporters:

That's the burden the young boy would have to bear as a child of Celebrity Couples

No you are wrong. he is not the only child born to the home of Celebrities.

that is the burden that has been placed on the child by his mother's self imposed erratic and turbulent life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Isabi4lov: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin grin Tonto no well , she say dem be church rats
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Never go back to ur ex, it better u settle with ur aggrieved on than Ex
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Fahvvy: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Carry on Tonto💪...
We're solidly behind you😎..

You don't need a man Tonto😎
You're strong and independent 💪

And even if you want to manage a man, it shouldn't be a 40seconds man undecided...

All these 40seconds men must sit up undecided...
You deserve a real man who can satisfy a real woman like you💪...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by yemmight(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
God forbid bad thing.
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Mercury12(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Omo😂
Affliction shall not rise again.
Churchill go borrow leg run 😂
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by gassbee: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wat brand is d op puffing

1 Like

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by SReporters: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
superCleanworks:

No you are wrong.
that is the burden that has been placed on the child by his mother's self imposed erratic and turbulent life.

I agree

1 Like

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by SReporters: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Fahvvy:
Carry on Tonto💪...
We're solidly behind you😎..

You don't need a man Tonto😎
You're strong and independent 💪

And even if you want to manage a man, it shouldn't be a 40seconds man undecided...

All these 40seconds men must sit up undecided...
You deserve a real man who can satisfy a real woman like you💪...

grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by SReporters: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
gassbee:
Wat brand is d op puffing

Jamaican brand, those one Bob Marley dem dey puff grin
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by SReporters: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mercury12:
Omo😂
Affliction shall not rise again.
Churchill go borrow leg run 😂

cheesy
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by aswani(m): 2:28am On Feb 24, 2023
SReporters:

My only piece of advice to Churchill is that if he wants to reconsider her,

Why would he attempt such? He is happy in his lane, please don't give such advice.

Some women are naturally toxic and Tonto falls right into that category. Even if she doesn't drink and smoke, she will still raise hell.
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Emmanuel909090: 5:02am On Feb 24, 2023
A woman is supposed to be submissive

1 Like

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by elonmuskbaby: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Tonto clearly has her faults which she is not yet ready to accept or admit.churchill also has his own faults that is making him to proud to admit.

Yes I understand both of them get for body but they are not supposed to use their own acrimony to destabilize the child by entering social media to wash your dirty linen in public.the marriage in itself was controversial and full of drama from day 1 and it was so obvious both of them couldn't co exist peacefully.

Churchill Too should respect himself and stop dragging Tonto online Abi how many men have you seen exchanging words with a woman on social media?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by elonmuskbaby: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
A woman is supposed to be submissive
both partners are supposed to be submissive TO EACH OTHER.na all these Itk philosophies dey put una for trouble Las Las.yesterday I saw a video making the rounds on social media where a man was physically abusing his wife in the presence of his children.the one that even made me conclude this Guy is a psychopath was not even the beating part because I know somE women can bring out the beast in a man.its the part he was hitting her with belt and he was saying "I'm talking you are talking". meanwhile na for one of this western countries he beat the woman.i size the man up,he looked like one of this weak fat men Andrew tate used to talk about.one punch from an ordinary male police recruit lasan and he's on the ground.but na for him wife body he wan show say he get strength.now he's in prison.na men wey no be him last born mate go dey tell am to kneel down for am.e be like say you nor know Akata inmates

The point is if you're always forming general sanni Abacha or lord ceaser you can never get the best from any woman.she won't even be in her feminine nature talkless if being submissive.so submission is not a problem for any reasonable woman as long as there's love, respect and honour.havent you seen women,I mean big bank executives that the husband will say sit down,stand up,close your mouth and they will do it will all humility and gladness.na because the man too dey respect them.but check the women wey dey behave animalistic and are very saucy,you will get your answer

1 Like

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by SReporters: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
both partners are supposed to be submissive TO EACH OTHER.na all these Itk philosophies dey put una for trouble Las Las.yesterday I saw a video making the rounds on social media where a man was physically abusing his wife in the presence of his children.the one that even made me conclude this Guy is a psychopath was not even the beating part because I know somE women can bring out the beast in a man.its the part he was hitting her with belt and he was saying "I'm talking you are talking". meanwhile na for one of this western countries he beat the woman.i size the man up,he looked like one of this weak fat men Andrew tate used to talk about.one punch from an ordinary male police recruit lasan and he's on the ground.but na for him wife body he wan show say he get strength.now he's in prison.na men wey no be him last born mate go dey tell am to kneel down for am.e be like say you nor know Akata inmates

The point is if you're always forming general sanni Abacha or lord ceaser you can never get the best from any woman.she won't even be in her feminine nature talkless if being submissive.so submission is not a problem for any reasonable woman as long as there's love, respect and honour.havent you seen women,I mean big bank executives that the husband will say sit down,stand up,close your mouth and they will do it will all humility and gladness.na because the man too dey respect them.but check the women wey dey behave animalistic and are very saucy,you will get your answer

I agree with you. When a man loves and respect a woman, he would get submission naturally from the woman
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Emmanuel909090: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
elonmuskbaby:

You made a good point, but you lost it at a point.
Everything in life has a guide/Manuel but we fail to use ours, God is to man as husband is to wife, it's all this equality that got us to this point.

A man is not supposed to be submissive to his wife but to love her, it's the woman's duty to submit.

Most well to do women are submissive, it's all this poor ones that tend to be aggressive.
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by elonmuskbaby: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
SReporters:

I agree with you. When a man loves and respect a woman, he would get submission naturally from the woman
exactly my point

1 Like

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by elonmuskbaby: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

You made a good point, but you lost it at a point.
Everything in life has a guide/Manuel but we fail to use ours, God is to man as husband is to wife, it's all this equality that got us to this point.

A man is not supposed to be submissive to his wife but to love her, it's the woman's duty to submit.

Most well to do women are submissive, it's all this poor ones that tend to be aggressive.
it's the love and submission that you give her that brings out the real feminity, softness and submission in her it's not by forming general Idi Amin and be expecting submission when you have not given love and respect

1 Like

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Emmanuel909090: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
it's the love and submission that you give her that brings out the real feminity, softness and submission in her it's not by forming general Idi Amin and be expecting submission when you have not given love and respect

If you want a woman's respect and submission, never play a weaklen calling it's submission.
Women love and submit to men with authority.
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by shidaa: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Churchill of a man was seriously cheating on Tonto with his present wife and Tonto knew about it. Nobody believed her until he got married to the do called P.A.

Most you insulting Tonto wouldn't have taken it. Even the so called wife Ross will not take it if she fiout that Churchill is cheating on her. Pls always think of people's emotions before judging them

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by elonmuskbaby: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

If you want a woman's respect and submission, never play a weaklen calling it's submission.
Women love and submit to men with authority.
damaged women you mean
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Emmanuel909090: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
damaged women you mean

Keep being a Sisi, you will get the result in time.
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Foodqueen(f): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
If u follow their stories very well, you will see that Tonto isn't the problem, Churchill is.

He is a manipulator.

All those men that will look for a woman's trouble and keeps quiet outside making the woman looks like the bad one.

He knows what to say, to make Tonto angry and starts talking.

I believe Tonto 💯

His new wife too will soon get tired, time will tell.

She's still managing him cos she ashamed about what we social media spectators will say.

Time Will tell.....
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by elonmuskbaby: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

Keep being a Sisi, you will get the result in time.
abegiii getat.what has your gra gra gotten you? You don carry am become military head of state
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by Emmanuel909090: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
abegiii getat.what has your gra gra gotten you? You don carry am become military head of state

A stupid toothless dog like you, has already showed what you preach. Foolish fool.
Re: Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons by elonmuskbaby: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

A stupid toothless dog like you, has already showed what you preach. Foolish fool.
your gra gra no even fit cook beans so rest

General sanni Abacha do pass that one, today he's 6 feet below the ground so make we hear word

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tupac Shakur Optical Illusion / Photo: Charly Boy Gives Jonathan A Bike Ride In Abuja / Singer Yemi Alade Acquires New Mercedes G-wagon SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.