Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) (59955 Views)

Edo Indigines Jubiliate as Gov. Obaseki's Convoy Gets Trapped in Flood (Video) / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos / Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Knight2:
he is one of ex. Governor dat doesn't collect monthly salary as ex governor...
And one of the ex governors who incapacitated the local government for 8 good years. Even though our constitution recognises local, state, and federal governments.

He'd rather hide his money in Panama - a safe haven for corrupt money bags, to avoid tax.
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Bfly: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
lol
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Tzar(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Copycat!
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Ifyz0001: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
I don't know how Nigerians still want to vote for tinubu when during endsars....he jetted out to France...instead of trying to calm things down in his own Lagos
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
😀 I think is because of many VVIP in that convoy like Senate president, Speaker of house representative, many governors and Asiwaju can't be compare with only Mr Obi convoy
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by leokid866: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
nairanaira12:

Do you know how the press refers to drug addiction in the royal family? They call it a curse.

So, you desire a nan cursed with drug dealing because the queen also push drug?

Bobo, o go gan.
lol.....the question is if Charles called you tomorrow to come and collect will you bring this up to his face?
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by SLAP44: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
They slapped the hell outta the guy grin
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Autobot05: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Misterone:
see this olosho! When he was governor, did he ever stop for anyone? All this eye service. When election is near, na then the woman wen dey roast corn no dey smell again . Idiot.

Id ignore you because you can't keep a common convo without embarassing yourself like an urchin that you are ... I don't do politics naturally and I'm not in support of any candidate

The internet has made it easy for people to disrespect others without a punch In the face
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Misterone: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Autobot05:

Id ignore you because you can't keep a common convo without embarassing yourself like an urchin that you are ... I don't do politics naturally and I'm not in support of any candidate

The internet has made it easy for people to disrespect others without a punch In the face
you're stupid. You started the insult and I gave it back to you wotowoto.
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Medalb: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
You are standing in front of 001 of the nation,you want die,get sense

Joevics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsHDN9wdtws

Alabi stood in front of Peter Obi's convoy and his life changed for good.

This young man stood in front of Tinubu's convoy and was pushed away.
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by VULCAN(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
This jackass that has NEVER been to UK is telling us that the Queen was a drug dealer.

How daft are these urchins sef?

leokid866:
lol the queen and her ancestors were drug dealers went to war with China twice over drug money, but if they ask you to come meet Charles will you tell them you don't deal with drug dealers and their children?
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Mrmb: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joevics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsHDN9wdtws

Alabi stood in front of Peter Obi's convoy and his life changed for good.

This young man stood in front of Tinubu's convoy and was pushed away.

They should have allowed him remain there and get crushed abi?

Why don't you people think before you post. What sense does it make to stand in front of a moving vehicle,did he wish to die?

There are many sensible and more reasonable ways to show love not risking your life unnecessarily
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by DMCA: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joevics:

Na so. We don't want someone who doesn't have empathy.

Have you seen police pushing or kicking anyone at Peter Obi's rally?
They act based on the persona of the candidate.

Vote HUMAN BEINGS, so you'll be treated as one.
Can't you see that security guy in suit already warning the boy in the pic ? cool
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Knight2(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Viltron:

And one of the ex governors who incapacitated the local government for 8 good years. Even though our constitution recognises local, state, and federal governments.

He'd rather hide his money in Panama - a safe haven for corrupt money bags, to avoid tax.
he is still better dan the remaining two... Nd is also their turn south east to rule
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Draslo(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
SHIVA001:
Una no get work, Always quick to push negative news when it comes to Tinubu.
Don't mind the zombies... imagine if the guy got crushed...na Dem go quick talk say Tinubu dey suck their blood
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by JAGS001(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joevics:

Lol the same Obi that has help built schools everywhere in Nigeria, including your state. Mention your state and I will tell you the school Obi donated to there.
please can you tell me the school peter obi built or donated to in Niger State?
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Naz34(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
SHIVA001:
Una no get work, Always quick to push negative news when it comes to Tinubu.
that tells how dumb thay are. It has been their job since time past. Their mumu no get limit o
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by ufotunang: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
That is how he will push nigerians away to suffer when he is the president...he is not caring....just selfish interest...so nigerians be wise and do not allow this incompetent politcians to deceive you people again
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Hollandia2030: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Everybody will soon fight for their lives/salvation of Biafra restoration.
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Buhahahaa grin grin
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by leokid866: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
VULCAN:
This jackass that has NEVER been to UK is telling us that the Queen was a drug dealer.

How daft are these urchins sef?

lol I don't have to have been to the UK see there's this thing called Google that has most of human history at a touch, of course and as there say reading will take you places but I doubt you've ever challenged your brain 🧠 to take you anywhere beyond nairaland........don't ever quote me again till you've given your brain cells to have sense.....
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by leokid866: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
Everybody will soon fight for their lives/salvation of Biafra restoration.
lol hope you've heard Simon epa has been arrested in Finland......Nigeria: 2 - ipob: 0
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Autobot05: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Misterone:
you're stupid. You started the insult and I gave it back to you wotowoto.
u

How did I insult you ?
For your mind you sabi insult ... if I start with you
You'll go and quarrel with the person that introduce you to nairaland
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Misterone: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Autobot05:
u

How did I insult you ?
For your mind you sabi insult ... if I start with you
You'll go and quarrel with the person that introduce you to nairaland
oya open floor
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Autobot05: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Misterone:
oya open floor

How did I insult you ... you nor fit answer
You just dey find person wey you to trade words with
Stop following BAT and APC ... you can vote for any other candidate
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by renderme: 3:12am On Feb 24, 2023
You do know 2 governors, the senate president and the speaker of the house is in that bus, right?

Of course there is military security, unlike Obi the loner dt dumped his party.
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by lexy2014: 3:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Joevics:

Na so. We don't want someone who doesn't have empathy.

Have you seen police pushing or kicking anyone at Peter Obi's rally?
They act based on the persona of the candidate.

Vote HUMAN BEINGS, so you'll be treated as one.

is this the empathy?

Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by lexy2014: 3:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:
Choose a president that have empathy. A president that will consider your plight not a president that doesn't care whose wife called the youth jobless and beggars

is the empathy?

Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by nairanaira12: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2023
leokid866:
lol.....the question is if Charles called you tomorrow to come and collect will you bring this up to his face?

I won't even go. I don't need a drug dealer to make me popular
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by nairanaira12: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2023
cutedharmee:

Must you people resolve to insulting people that ain't supporting ur candidate? You that ur parent didn't abort ur cursed pregnancy before term. Aint it better they use u for money ritual to help their wretched life. Enwe nne enwe nna

If all you get is insult, then your sentence is light.

In actual sense, you deserve to be stoned to death in the public for partnering with wickedness
Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by Solocoin: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
The boy wanted to copy the boy who stand in front of Obi convoy not knowing what he's supporting is a disaster that doesn't give a Bleep apart from his life time ambition 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair? / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.