Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? (4213 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance / Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Parachoko: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Thank you for this situation report.

It gladdens my heart to see that Rivers people are not tied to Wike’s apron.

Meanwhile, I see a scenario where Obidients might end up voting for Tonye Cole in the governorship election in protest against Wike’s romance with Tinubu.

I keep wondering what informed his choice of Tinubu.

Garfield1
Parachoko
Moh247
Ihordspy
Osunoriginal
Tinubuadvocate
I will quote this your message again after the votes from Rivers is release on Saturday or Sunday grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Derrickfoster1: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Parachoko:
I will quote this your message again after the votes from Rivers is release on Saturday or Sunday grin

Shatap urchin flanges

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Parachoko: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Shatap urchin flanges

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a failure
Why my message dey pain you Obidunze Zombie? grin

1 Like

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Nwaetche(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Meka su nwonda!

No shaky, we dey!!

Patrioticbreed9:
Everybody will vote who they want.

Rivers state is an open field for all, all we want is a good leader regardless of the party,tribe and religion.

But not witstanding if you mistakenly shout Tilumbu in Alimini/elele in EMULGA anything wey you see na your Toro!.

Nye we isi nu cherukeya.
Before isiwala nu nde alimini e mene ji wa we o.

Nwaetche nde ji meganu?
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Derrickfoster1: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Parachoko:
Why my message dey pain you Obidunze Zombie? grin

If yu do anyhow on Saturday when Bola begin fail .

We go send you to tell Allah Hello

1 Like

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by blabulu2000: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2023
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBANJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

- Babatunde Raji fashola

3 Likes

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Gbogbowa: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Doesn't it occure to you that wine can be doing this in Tinubu for a show and tell his team to deliver to Obi by Friday night?

I thought you people said you're sophisticated?
what wike is doing is what Judas did to Jesus he betrayed Jesus collected money thinking that Jesus will escape but Christ was nailed wiike scam Tinubu he knows people will not obey him but will vote Obi.the real aim is for Tinubu to get the required 25percent not to win Rivers
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Parachoko: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

If yu do anyhow on Saturday when Bola begin fail .

We go send you to tell Allah Hello
okay

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

1 Like

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Gbogbowa: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBANJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

- Babatunde Raji fashola
Fashola has lost relevant what of when Tinubu sold our position to Tambuwa because he was fighting Obj and that make yoruba not to be in one to eight,if OBJ is not a good man he will use this opportunity to finish Tinubu completely

3 Likes

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Rahkman: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Go to Facebook, nairaland will not give u answers ....go their youth groups and see the way they are insulting tinubu

1 Like

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by sukar886: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike is on his own, am voting for obi, wike is selfish and self centered

3 Likes

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Ttalk: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Fashola has lost relevant what of when Tinubu sold our position to Tambuwa because he was fighting Obj and that make yoruba not to be in one to eight,if OBJ is not a good man he will use this opportunity to finish Tinubu completely

You seems to be a Yoruba but reasoning like an IPOB.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Derrickfoster1: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Parachoko:
okay

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Kashim don become senator for your tongue now

If Bola lose and you insult and northern man I go hunt you
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nwaetche:
Meka su nwonda!

No shaky, we dey!!

Nda ei nu?
kini nu mega nu ali ecthe wene?

Hope say you never forget ikwerre kpata kpata sha grin
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by switlily25(f): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
I’m a Rivers state indigene and I’m voting for Atiku!
Although some people are supporting Obi but I’ve not seen or heard of anyone who is supporting Tinubu!
We all know that Wike’s supporting Tinubu to spite Atiku and we’ll not be involved in his pettiness!

1 Like

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
switlily25:
I’m a Rivers state indigene and I’m voting for Atiku!
Although some people are supporting Obi but I’ve not seen or heard of anyone who is supporting Tinubu!
We all know that Wike’s supporting Tinubu to spite Atiku and we’ll not be involved in his pettiness!

Sharp! You too much.

Is either obi or atiku.

Which part you come from make i add your name for our thread.

1 Like

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Nwaetche(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ha ha ha!!

Aburoma wene badu. O boru chi kela chi a wee

No, I no forget all. Abeg keep me on my tow in Ikwuonu Iwhuruohna

Ikwerre na Etche wu Otu wene.

Etche is cool. How is Emohua? I heard Chidi Llyod wants rig to give Tinubu 25% in EMOLGA. I no go work here in Eli Etchie.

We were a bit disapointed that PO did not make it to Okehi as planned but we are moving forward. There are plans to rig election here too to give Tinubu huge votes since it is becoming difficult to do it in OBALGA and PHALGA but the youths are standing gidigba.

It is Peter Obi all the way.

Patrioticbreed9:

Nda ei nu?
kini mega nu ali ectche wene?

Hope say you never forget ikwerre kpata kpata sha grin

2 Likes

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nwaetche:
Ha ha ha!!

Aburoma wene badu. O boru chi kela chi a wee

No, I no forget all. Abeg keep me on my tow in Ikwuonu Iwhuruohna

Ikwerre na Etche wu Otu wene.

Etche is cool. How is Emohua? I heard Chidi Llyod wants rig to give Tinubu 25% in EMOLGA. I no go work here in Eli Etchie.

We were a bit disapointed that PO did not make it to Okehi as planned but we are moving forward. There are plans to rig election here too to give Tinubu huge votes since it is becoming difficult to do it in OBALGA and PHALGA but the youths are standing gidigba.

It is Peter Obi all the way.

I'zamu o wene.
Emuoha buruoma wene.. meka.

Na ezi ikwerre nu etche bu wene.

Pele pei wuga?

No vex for me o i go learn etche soon.

Chidi aka emuoha wike power never reach like that. The good people of emuoha will vote who they want. Nobody can deny them that right. Make una fight for una right i trust etche sha.

Chizi
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Parachoko: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Kashim don become senator for your tongue now

If Bola lose and you insult and northern man I go hunt you
What are you trying to say Mr Urchin?
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Savedday2: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Who doesn't know Wike is a chicken Coward?

As far as Rivers is concerned, he is useless to any candidate
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Jflex07(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
I don't know why you guys keep giving wike huge credit in terms of giving Tinubu huge votes. In fact,the 200k aides is an exaggeration,they are not up to 50k. Once I return from work today,I am going to collect half bag of rice from my ward from O.K Chinda,but I can never vote for Tinubu. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by chibrolex(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Portharcourt city and Obio/Akpo is no go area for Tinubu na Peter Obi everywhere you go.i dey Rumuokoro now.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by IgOga(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
You will find out on Saturday grin...even Wike and Tinubu will find out on Saturday grin

1 Like

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jflex07:
I don't know why you guys keep giving wike huge credit in terms of giving Tinubu huge votes. In fact,the 200k aides is an exaggeration,they are not up to 50k. Once I return from work today,I am going to collect half bag of rice from my ward from O.K Chinda,but I can never vote for Tinubu. Tufiakwa.

Collect them eat plus their iwai wene homa grin.

We dey wait for our pallative too grin
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Prince111111: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Who is close to you … were
those people ehn🤣🤣
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by kcnwaigbo: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

- Babatunde Raji fashola
Shebi it was the same Tinubu that destroyed the post of speaker of the HOR that was zoned to the SW grin
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by nonhuman(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Letsnot forget that wike has over 200,000 newly recruited special advicers
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by IVORY2009(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike is about to expire, he know, this, ask Peter Odili and Co
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Nwaetche(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ha ha ha , you dey try well well, wene badu.

e nwe he wuga ni nwoko oma

You Etche language knowledge is excellent

Patrioticbreed9:

I'zamu o wene.
Emuoha buruoma wene.. meka.

Na ezi ikwerre nu etche bu wene.

Pele pei wuga?

No vex for me o i go learn etche soon.

Chidi aka emuoha wike power never reach like that. The good people of emuoha will vote who they want. Nobody can deny them that right. Make una fight for una right i trust etche sha.

Chizi
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Kukutenla: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Parachoko:
I no go talk much about wetin I know dey sup for Rivers.

I will let the election result do the talking on Saturday/Sunday

Seunmsg and lies
G5 don turn to G1 for your hand and your mouth still strong grin cheesy
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nwaetche:
Ha ha ha , you dey try well well, wene badu.

e nwe he wuga ni nwoko oma

You Etche language knowledge is excellent

Awwnn! Thanks grin
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by OmoFiditi: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
otokx:
The state of affairs will be known after the results are declared, it will however not be unexpected that the followers act in accordance with the leader.

You dey play around with grammar. Rivers is not a feudal oligarchy where one man will order followers around and they will sheepishly rush to vote in that direction. You just dey deceive yourself. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Users Mock Sanwo Olu As He Begins To Visit Churches Ahead Of Election / Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet / Why Are Nigerians So Bloody Naive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.