Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce (269 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / 10 Habits You Must Quit For You To Be Happy / The Best Way To Increase Motivation At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2023
The Best Way To Be Happy:

- Focus on the good
- Don’t sweat the small stuff
- Don’t let anyone steal your joy
- Stay away from drama
- Love and accept yourself
- Follow your heart
- Cherish your loved ones
- Be thankful for what you have
-Just Be Yourself

#digitalbimpethecoach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Certificate Of Excellence Presented To @ctgychemistry

First trainee who have ever gotten excellence from my academy 💯

This certificate is given to Umma Shehu
for her achievement in the field of digital marketing and proves that she is competent in her field.

She is highly intelligent and very creative minded and competent for content creation, video editing , vlogging/blogging, graphics design, Seo, Content Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Marketing

Digital Marketing Facilitator

Digital Bimpe 

23rd, February 2023

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Academy

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
The people wey dey mention my name to people for jobs

Wey dey refer me for job

You shall never lack

I appreciate the massive love

U na sabi u na sef

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe
Re: The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
We dey cook

When the food don ready, we go let u na know

Stay Tune 💯

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Management

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Benefits Of Real Estate 

Real Estate Income Gradually Increases

If it is possible to increase rental rates at the rate of inflation, then your income gradually increases, since the fixed-rate mortgage being paid off (your primary expense) does not increase at the rate of inflation. 

This results in a gradually increasing rate of return on the property. 

This advantage only applies if you avoid variable-rate mortgages..

#realestatemodupe

1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
OVERSEAS PHYSIOTHERAPIST, RELOCATE TO THE UK 🇬🇧 WITH WORK VISA SPONSORSHIP

⬇️ (Link In Bio)

https://dashpressmedia..com/2023/02/overseas-physiotherapist-relocate-to-uk.html

#dashpressmedia

1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Spec, Africa & Nollywood Old Movies

Kindly subscribe to my channel ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf0XHGMzLek
Re: The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
I will explain more about how I can help your build yours as well if you are a business owners

You can have your e-commerce site

Have automatic invoices

Have your product in collections and in cart as well they are able to make payment, easy shipping, and then support lines

And they get to read your newsletter

Isn't that amazing

So tomorrow you should have an update on the prices

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe
Re: The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
I built this e-commerce website that was last two weeks or should I even say last month it's been on development

I only added just know product because I barely have time to upload product on mine always busy managing brands

So back to the e-commerce gist

So we are launch and now you can order and book for the product, make payment and expect shipping asap

Also you can have easy access to book as many and get to see other available product and when a product is out of stock

The website ⬇️

https://digitalbimpe.bumpa.shop/collections

Tell a friend, family, lover etc who might need this information kindly tag them 😍

#everythingdigitalbimpe

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Junior Academy Cbt Test / If You Are Financially Stranded Affiliate Marketing Will Rescue You / Require Unique & Functional Graphics ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.