Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... (411 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... by Insecurity(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2023
My Dad is supporting Tinubu but I’ve already hidden his PVC where he can’t find it
grin grin

https://twitter.com/OjereHighstar/status/1628660757205327872?t=F1pou81bUzQKUi1Iu3nMjg&s=19

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... by dustmalik: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... by ClearFlair: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2023
May God bless this girl. Her dad's ignorance could destroy her future. The dad is probably old and when he is gone it is the daughter and grandchildren that will be suffering for his actions. That girl is a Nigerian patriot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2023
A stupid child with no sense. I don’t know why Obidients thinks it’s by force to support Obi. Obi is no messiah, people had higher hopes on Buhari before 2015 but got a shocker. So it’s Obi that looted anambara for eight years that has suddenly become a messiah overnight? This is nothing but tribalism. They are all the same but Atiku is the only candidate that can effect some positive changes. Use your brains so you won’t get another bigger shocker this time around.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... by FuckYourFather(f): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2023
very good move your dad is an agbaya and a tribalist, don't only his pvc also drug him on that day of election so he won't go outside and cause chaos cos urchins have trouble in their dna, the sedative must be powerful enough to knock him out and wale him up after the announcement of results.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... by OceanEye: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2023
It is against the law to deny your father or anyone the right to vote their choices. If this goes viral you might be prosecuted.

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... by Christistruth00: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Simon Ekpa of ipobnistan is already dealing with your type

Vote whoever you want without insulting or stopping others doing the same

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... by Parachoko: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2023
Your dad must have experience Obi horrible rule in Anambra State

The old man knows what her daughter does not know

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... by Christistruth00: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Parachoko:
Your dad must have experience Obi horrible rule in Anambra State

Peter Obi divided Anambra People into Catholics Anglicans and Pentecostals

With the Catholics being the favoured master race of the Anambra Civil Service

and State Government

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Supporting Tinubu But ..... by ganisucks(f): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2023
Insecurity:
grin grin

https://twitter.com/OjereHighstar/status/1628660757205327872?t=F1pou81bUzQKUi1Iu3nMjg&s=19
Her dad will still find his PVC, and vote his conscience. It's a free country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of 2023 Nigeria Presidential Elections / Atiku Projected To Lose His Polling Unit / Igbo Manufacturers, Importers, Traders We Need Economic Plans For South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.