Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election (22492 Views)

Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. / Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience / Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by BenedictAbajue(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Fellow Nigerians, it's 3 days to go and in my quiet moments I know that Nigerians are wondering what Peter Obi is thinking. I will share my thoughts here because I have Nigeria on my mind!

We are currently at a crossroads. We need a leader to show us the way forward. We need a prudent president, a principled president who has what it takes to lead.

As we say in Naija: β€œWe need person who sabi road; a person we go follow make this country better.” A new Nigeria is possible. We can make it.

We have national elections coming up next Saturday, on the 25th of February 2023. The presidential election is the most critical because we will be electing the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It is the only chance to elect a leader of our choice. We must choose someone who can solve our problems. This is an essential and existential election. It is a make-or-break moment in our history. Future generations will not forgive us if we make a wrong choice.
The person of your choice must have these four qualities minimally:

Character: A person with a proven record of fairness, honesty, and trust. We need an honest person with a verifiable background: We must know his real name. We must know where he said he schooled. We must know people who knew him then. We must know where he has been, what he has done, what he has said, and what he has been doing these past months during the campaigns.

Competence: Someone who has the proven capability and the drive to move us forward. The person must have the required skills and must show the physical and mental ability to manage the affairs of Nigeria. The president we need must present the correct image of Nigeria abroad and stand tall among his peers at the United Nations and other international forums.

Commitment: We need someone who is committed and has the capacity to stop official corruption in this country. We have heard far too many talks about change. Enough of empty promises! We are tired of hearing sorry stories. We want real changes, not endless pity parties and porous pledges.

Compassion: We want a leader who is concerned about the welfare of Nigerians, not his clique of praise singers...

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid02irdMXxMrkHcVAFQeCkmzX15iqtqhqFWk6oykXtXTKKKSCCpbrgqkZr58jFc192fDl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

201 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by Cantonese: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
100%.

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by Massiveglory: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
When i hear or see PODATTI, all i see is Hope. Hope that is feelable, seeable, workable and transferable.

I am sure over 75% of Nigerians irrespective of party, tribe or religion see the same.

Fellow Nigerians, Its just few hours to go.
A new Nigeria is very POSSIBLE.

310 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by Suunnn(f): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
We all know what and who we want

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by iSense247: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thank you incoming president Peter Obi. Thank you for taking up the challenge and giving up a credible third force.

However, We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
The right man to the rescue

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by ObaOfYorubaLand: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
What TINUBU, YORUBAS AND APC DID TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN FROM IJAW SOUTH SOUTH NIGERIA.

PLEASE SHARE TO ALL NIGER DELTANS.

Its only an evil Niger Delta man will support Tinubu or ask a niger deltan man to vote Tinubu who we know that is enemy of the Niger Delta.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by Urheadmaster(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dream on but be rest assured that Obi is coming tongue
Himtulie247:
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Dream on but be rest assured that Obi is coming tongue

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by iiifedimma(f): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin
Mr man you hav no any iota of shame for supporting a well knwn kleptomaniac and drug barons, and you even still have mind to write all this nonsense you wrote there, anyways sir you better face your urinating machine candidate in peace please sir, we all sensible nigerian are nw rooting for his excellency mr peter obi for d president of the Republic of Nigeria, obidatti is certain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Our incoming President is a true patriot,
An endowed visionary with a proven record of character, knowledge, leadership and performance.

As your friends and confidants who you can always rely upon as you have been doing for many years now,
It is Our duty at [/b] ([b]as patriots and people who love our darling nation to the moon and back) towards this upcoming Presidential election coming up in 48 hours from now,
We are saying at this time of great confusion and frustration we are here to provide you with a clear vision of the path of redemption and hope.
It is to charge y'all to shake off the artificial frustration and the temporary barriers on your way to choosing a president who represents hope and assured brighter days ahead.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Vote for the best man for the job.
Vote for the man that will change your life for the better.
His past records and achievements speak for him.
Vote for a better Nigeria.

A Better Nigeria is all we want, innit?
A better Nigeria we will get.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

WE RISE.

Wanna know the winner of the election this Saturday?!
Look below.... πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Jigi Bola πŸ’‹ πŸ˜‰ πŸ’‹

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by BlessedOne01: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
This guy is a con artist and a charlatan!

He has practically "NOTHING" to offer Nigerians and his senseless obifooolish supporters are carried away by his crass mediocrity; And all I see is a "political prostitute" desperate for power!

Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu is the most qualified of all the presidential candidates!

LP/obifooolish ti lule

PDP ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by Luckylife(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nigeria must be great!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by sunshineV(f): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
If u like go vote Mr corn wey no fit construct a sentence without vibrating. Ur eye go clear after 8 years. U go realize say Mr agbado no care say u be Yoruba or igbo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by Johnames: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Peter Obi Our President

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by BigBrother9ja: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
I am very happy Obi had the courage to contest on his own this time grin grin grin
I think God never just wanted ATHIEFKΕͺ to ever be the president of this country.
Indeed, WE DON'T DESERVE ANOTHER FOOL ANI FOOL TO TAKE US ABACK BY ANOTHER 30 YEARS.

NIGERIA MUST PROGRESS!

Just Imagine the synergy of OBI and Atiku once again cheesy cheesy cheesy THEY WOULD HAVE WON.

But thank God Obi stood on his own, HE CAN NEVER WIN, he is just there to disrupt Atiku'S vote.
Shettima now even added salt on his injuries grin grin grin grin Double split votes for him grin grin grin grin

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TINUBU IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by POGazette: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Our David
Our Hope
Our Opportunist
Our Messiah
His Excellency
Our Savior
Our Andrew Liver Salt
Our GCFR

Igweeeee!!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by BigBrother9ja: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Quote me if Tinubu didn't win. grin grin grin

Osu pigs should save their tears for Sunday. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
My President Elect have spoken. I can feel the Aura and the Charisma!!!

5 Likes

GOD FORBID OBI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by tiswell(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by millionboi2: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mr president have spoken

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by Derrickfoster1: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
post=121167802:
Our incoming President is a true patriot,
An endowed visionary with a proven record of character, knowledge, leadership and performance.

As your friends and confidants who you can always rely upon as you have been doing for many years now,
It is Our duty at [b][/b] towards this upcoming Presidential election coming up in 48 hours from now,
We are saying at this time of great confusion and frustration we are here to provide you with a clear vision of the path of redemption and hope.
It is to charge you all to shake off the artificial frustration and the temporary barriers on your way to choosing a president who represents hope and assured brighter days ahead.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Cry cry listen to the incoming president of Nigeria

APC has left you behind

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by alfredilly: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda. Let me tell you this, the motive of Obidient campaign is to make Tinubu lose. Thats all their agenda, it is not about the victory of their candidate. If Atiku wins today's, you'll see them junilating. It underscore their long distrust and hatred of Yoruba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
If your candidate don't win this Presidential Election, don't resort to violence ooooo. Say no to post election violence.
God Bless Nigeria

At Isheri North GRA by OPIC, we have Homes that are built to taste, Classy and beautifully crafted.

- 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex - 52.5m
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex with BQ - 62.5m
- 3 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex with Penthouse - 97.5m

Fifteen minutes drive to Muritala International Airport, Lagos.
It's also a quick twenty-five minutes drive from the business community of Victoria Island and Ikoyi in downtown Lagos.

Isheri North is within the axis of Magodo and Omole Extension.

For enquiry, Inspection and payment details
Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election by kay1one(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
βœ…

This post will have the highest number of reads compared to that of other presidential candidates

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide / Senate Names 69 Committees’ Chairmen / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.