Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ok (178 Views)

ok / OK / Minister Of Agriculture Son Proved That 30 Naira Is Ok To Feed For A Day- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ok by skedman(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
I
Re: Ok by tsephanyah(f): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
skedman:
I need a sincere answer on why peter obi has been on black all through the campaign season and whenever an outfit is on white it will be on top of the black

I am confuse I need an answer with this respect
he comes from family of witches and vampires.

Dare me Obi_idiots. pls dare me, dare me nah
Re: Ok by IGBOSON1: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is one of the false notions they’ve made Nigerians accept as ‘truth’….that just because a politician or public official wears white all the time, then he must be whiter-than-white in character, integrity and brimming with good intentions! Some deluded mofos think you can murder and hate all your adult working life, and all it takes to cleanse your conscience is to wear blindingly white apparels in public, then all your sins are forgiven and washed away!

Peter Obi can wear whatever colours he wants to wear! The choice of colours he chooses bear no impact on his capacity to govern well! Your Buhari that can’t be caught dead in anything but snow-white apparels….has that stopped the flow of blood and tears in Nigeria since 2015!?

(1) (Reply)

A Political Gamble By So-called Buhari/osinbajo Support Groups / JUST IN: Gunmen Kill APGA Ward Chairman In Ebonyi State / Police Intercepts Apc Construction Firm In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.