Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) (49752 Views)

Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa / Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Panelโ€™s Report On Simon Achuba Shunned By Kogi Lawmakers Before Impeaching Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O ga o. Why the hype over his arrest? It was going to happen the moment Nigeria summoned the Finnish Ambassador to Nigeria and reported him .
If Finland had not arrested him, Nigeria would have brought him to Nigeria by force wink

The uncouth hate fillled mob supporting Mr Obi has suddenly forgotten it was the Buhari that they hate that made this arrest possible.
check my signature for free stuffs!

We know you hate good news coming to or from South East lols .....
Another Tinubu money wasted in Finland , very unfortunate Finland police don't take bribe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by HNICEARTH: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Urchins are already wailing. Castrate the miscreant and lock him up for ever
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by Sonn(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
How i wish this is real? This guy has done more harm than good against his own people.
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This is a wrong time to arrest him

On the day that is part of the days he declared sit at home

This will make many of his supporters angry and give them more reason why they need to really sit at home shocked shocked

His supporters are mainly touts and frustrated elements who do not add anything positive to the society
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by Padipadi(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
signature2012:

Just shut it up there..You are not happy with this news.

Supporting a Druggie to be President of this great Nation shows how wicked and carnal minded you have grown.
What's wrong with you guys insulting someone else and you expect those people to protect your own. What's the biz of Tinubu with Elepa. You guys are indeed now minority cos your thoughts are those of the minority

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by Ameoba300: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
DennisEche:
smiley
Last year before now Simon Ekpa was a hero this year he is now been hated. Simon you fought for the wrong people but Sit at home must continue

Use your real info if you aren't scared. Let's pick you up from the toilet you're writing this gibberish from.
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O ga o. Why the hype over his arrest? It was going to happen the moment Nigeria summoned the Finnish Ambassador to Nigeria and reported him .
If Finland had not arrested him, Nigeria would have brought him to Nigeria by force wink

The uncouth hate fillled mob supporting Mr Obi has suddenly forgotten it was the Buhari that they hate that made this arrest possible.

He was actually warned last week by the Finnish government and asked to retract his statements, offer public apologies through all the means he shared his inciteful information and desist from further actions.

Rather, he chose to continue and still shared orders on his sit at home on his Twitter handle a couple of days, violating the previous warning he was given by the Finnish government, so the best option was to arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by DennisEche(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ameoba300:

Use your real info if you aren't scared. Let's pick you up from the toilet you're writing this gibberish from.
Pick me for what? Were not shouting Simon Ekpa is doing the lords work before now, What changed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by DennisEche(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

He was working for the enemies of Ndi igbo, Auto pilot has killed more igbos than anybody else since after the civil war.

Omo na igbos we dey talk about, you don't fvuck with this people anyhow you want, that's why igbos have no Jagaban in their land.

You do anyhow, you see anyhow.
What is the difference between Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu? The duos called Nigeria a Zoo, they say chanted no election in Biafra land, they ordered the killing of security personnels, they all called for Sit at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

There is no need my dear.

All 4 you have mentioned have had direct attacks and sabotage by their own people. All had varying methods to their approach but all were either sabotaged or simply not embraced.

The Kanu you're talking today, it took him almost 10 consistent years before people began to give him a listening ear. Do you know what it means to preach for 10 complete years, and even with that, not a whole lot still gave him listening ears. Many drawn to him were because of his looks and / or his eloquence with both English and Igbo. And with the rise of fulani herdsmen incursion, that is when Kanu's gospel began to really get embraced by many, otherwise his followership would still be patchy. Forget the followership u see when he moves on d streets, if Kanu was in a difficult condition like Ekpa is in today where an Igbo presidency is on the cards, Kanu would likely be sacrificed too. Heck, it was shortly after Kanu declared no election in Anambra that he was sold out by his own people...so d pattern is very consistent, you cannot save black people, it is just difficult because black people are not even intelligent to know when they're slaves or are free.

We are talking about an Igbo tribe here that lost over 2 million people in the Biafra war. That alone should always be a superb catalyst to anything freedom. But even with that humongous loss, the newer generation just shudder over it and it takes serious convincing before they can staunchly consider freedom? It's sth serious o.
How do you mean my brother? Please I want to ask, is killing the same people you're claiming you're saving? Please there's need to circumspect our decisions sometimes, not every freedom requires human blood. Hundreds have loss their solemn lives because of the claim by some group on the pretence of protecting same people. Where can we place such senseless emotion please?
Or are you telling me, you're not tired of the blood that have been shed by the same group since inception? Please I am tired because one single life is precious, let alone hundreds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by CapitalG2025: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
Adeniyi946212: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

How do you mean my brother? Please I want to ask, is killing the same people you're claiming you're saving? Please there's need to circumspect our decisions sometimes, not every freedom requires human blood. Hundreds have loss their solemn lives because of the claim by some group on the pretence of protecting same people. Where can we place such senseless emotion please?
Or are you telling me, you're not tired of the blood that have been shed by the same group since inception? Please I am tired because one single life is precious, let alone hundreds.

You are correct. I don't entertain shedding innocent blood. I think that is why Ekpa is being arrested and interrogated as we speak. I see no problem with that. Let's hope the probe is fair like Kanu's case had been.

But remember the same was said about Kanu, killing his own people? But d court fould him free of all d similar charges u guys also labelled on Ekpa? So why is Kanu still being kept?

When Kanu was about to be freed, I vividly remember so-called obidients everywhere both on nl and mainly on twitter praying against his release, saying it's a gimmick. But someone is freed from the false allegations most of you labelled against him, yet you guys want him to stay there locked up?

Then how are you guys different from d system? See my guy, it's okay. Nothing I say would ever make sense to you. Let months and years pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This is a wrong time to arrest him

On the day that is part of the days he declared sit at home

This will make many of his supporters angry and give them more reason why they need to really sit at home shocked shocked

he has no single supporter

not even one
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by Teeroyzimma: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Remain pablo escobat
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by Yaribanzaonic: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Your favorite Mod hid this thread, that was why I couldn't answer instantly to smash your stupid narrative, about Buhari arresting Ekpa

Repeat the thread and let me make you understand the difference between facts and make believe stupid Propaganda laced with shameless bravado you exhibit..

No be only Buhari arrest Ekpa..na thiefnubuu....spits

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by omoyeni37: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please transfer him to Abuja ASAP
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by juman(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh.

Dont be surprised that after few days he is released.
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by chatinent: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Is he still alive?
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by juman(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Those are the countries that allow serial killers to go home after few years in prison.
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by pquaver(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
signature2012:

Just shut it up there..You are not happy with this news.

Supporting a Druggie to be President of this great Nation shows how wicked and carnal minded you have grown.

What is the difference between you and him?
Did you not support ugm and saw them as angels?
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by Careente7(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Right now Ekpaโ€™ is finish(ed)
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by Wainey: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

He was working for the enemies of Ndi igbo, Auto pilot has killed more igbos than anybody else since after the civil war.

Omo na igbos we dey talk about, you don't fvuck with this people anyhow you want, that's why igbos have no Jagaban in their land.

You do anyhow, you see anyhow.
he was fighting for the actualization of biafra, he felt igbos participating in the election will threaten the biafran dream.
He is not different from those who asked bbnaija to be shut down last year cos it threatens total commitment to a new Nigeria
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by Meandmycrew(f): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nice
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by ultimateprof: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
I remembered when Sunday Igboho was making noise and how does it end?

Simon Akpa your end of noise making has come.
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by Wainey: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Your favorite Mod hid this thread, that was why I couldn't answer instantly to smash your stupid narrative, about Buhari arresting Ekpa

Repeat the thread and let me make you understand the difference between facts and make believe stupid Propaganda laced with shameless bravado you exhibit..

No be only Buhari arrest Ekpa..na thiefnubuu....spits

freestuffsng never said Buhari arrested Ekpa, you Nairalanders are designed to understand what you want to understand irrespective of what the message says.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

undecided leave us alone angry. Ekpa is our leader. No ELECTION in Biafran land cool
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wainey:
he was fighting for the actualization of biafra, he felt igbos participating in the election will threaten the biafran dream.
He is not different from those who asked bbnaija to be shut down last year cos it threatens total commitment to a new Nigeria

That Ekpa fool is not more pro Biafra than I'm.

How does killing igbos to stop election make us have Biafra?

Even if igbos decides they don't want Biafra again, who gave him the right to decide for over 50 million people, is he our God or something?
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by anytexy: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gilgalroadtrip:
I can't express my joy enough on this news. This is like the best news I have heard in a while in Nigeria in recent times
My question is why do they wait for so long. So, if there is no up coming election he won't be arrested. This guy has destroyed south east both economically and politically
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by olamike02: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Johnthum:
May God bless that man that gave information to arrest that mad man called Simon Epka. Tinubu urchins will not like this news cry
All the people in the dot nation can not return your saint to Aso Rock. Remember almost half of those shouting have no PVC.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ubdavis:
I do not blame him much. I blame the diotic ones, obeying him.
Blame those enforcing his stupid directive. Many are been forced to obey the seat at home.
Re: Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) by Jemex003: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Politics24:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMxC1Y5yPys

I know its only Igbo's in South West will believe this lies with photoshop. If them born you well go don't sit at home we will laugh at u people wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria / Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.