Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him (13409 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi / Saraki Directs Followers To Use "Propaganda" To Win Kwara Elections / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by AtikuOkowa: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
What remains?
Izala Jos faction,Atiku my majority votes 77 against 13
Izala kaduna,Atiku
Sufi(Darika),Atiku
so sunni is for Atiku
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by puremaker7(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
After tomorrow Jumat, everything go clear for Atiku.
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC.
You are not supporting Obi again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by SmallDick99(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
seguno2:

Overdue, even though a lot more work still has to be done to close the deal.
InshaAllah we will have cause to celebrate when the results of the landslide victory start to be announced.
Gbamsolutely!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by tonididdy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
chatinent:
Clearly, Atiku has the north.. but it’s only fair if Tinubu is recognized too. En don try for these stooges he put in politics.

He’s in his own.
If e like he donates his life savings to them, they will still vote their fellow
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by ogascomax: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gkay1:
Northerners may be the problem of this year presidential election, Tribalism and nepotism.
Let's wait and see

It's a good thing oo. Everybody dey endorsed there own. Na population census dey take place first before the real one. We go understand our division and diversity after this election. All the candidates they form unifier since so they should unify the country after the election.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by Ibrahimmufutau: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
afbstrategies:
shocked

BAT and urchins. How market?
Nna, my container they come, hey dey high sea.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by JudasNaKarrot: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
SHINJA:
Where are the Christians pastors?

Cowards...
Don't mind Adeboye and his likes.....
I am a member of RCCG, na there you will see tribalism like kilode.
Nothing will make them post another tribe to a church that is vibrant and flourishing, na so so their tribe. They all spoke against Jonathan because he is not from their tribe but now they have all lost their voices.

Adeboye is working for Tinubu, simple. Tribalistic bigoted people.

God punish anyone that will quote me to spill rubbish here.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by Gkay1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
ogascomax:

It's a good thing oo. Everybody dey endorsed there own. Na population census dey take place first before the real one. We go understand our division and diversity after this election. All the candidates they form unifier since so they should unify the country after the election.
Which means the country will soon divide
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by Babaibe: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Vote Atiku and Kidnapping continues.Chase Fulani out of Nigerian leaderships.......... bandits are bandit.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by bewise24: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
"My followers who are into politics have told me that they will be voting for Atiku"

THAT'S THE ONLY REASON! THE FACT THAT A SHEIKH OF HIS AGE WILL SETTLE FOR ATIKU JUST BECAUSE OF ETNIC/RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION SPEAKS VOLUME. OTHER REGIONS/RELIGIONS SHOULD TAKE NOTE AND VOTE WISELY

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by elonmuskbaby: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
afbstrategies:
shocked

lol them don cool down grin

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by Lovenorth: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nice one, since every group love their candidate let me love my own, my vote is for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by switlily25(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jungle don dey mature!
Nigeria,behold your next president!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by Amayabor1: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
It is finished!

Please, Atiku should enter Aso rock. No need again for election! grin

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by switlily25(f): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
bewise24:
"My followers who are into politics have told me that they will be voting for Atiku"

THAT'S THE ONLY REASON! THE FACT THAT A SHEIKH OF HIS AGE WILL SETTLE FOR ATIKU JUST BECAUSE OF ETNIC/RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION SPEAKS VOLUME. OTHER REGIONS/RELIGIONS SHOULD TAKE NOTE AND VOTE WISELY
Oh please!
Do you expect them to abandon their own brother for Tinubu or Obi?

Meanwhile, some Igbos,Yorubas and other people from various ethnic groups are rooting for Atiku,so drop this ethnic and religious jargons!
It may interest you to know that a Christian like me is fully in support of Atiku!
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by switlily25(f): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amayabor1:
It is finished!

Please, Atiku should enter Aso rock. No need again for election! grin
Gbam!!!!
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by switlily25(f): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lovenorth:
Nice one, since every group love their candidate let me love my own, my vote is for Atiku
You are wise!

1 Like 1 Share

Babaibe:
Vote Atiku and Kidnapping continues.Chase Fulani out of Nigerian leaderships.......... bandits are bandit.
Comon getat!
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by switlily25(f): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
Nothing will make them post another tribe to a church that is vibrant and flourishing, na so so their tribe. They all spoke against Jonathan because he is not from their tribe but now they have all lost their voices.

Oh shut up and stop wailing because Adeboye chose to be non partisan and refuses to lick Obi’s fake ass like you desperate zombies craved for!

Any pastor wey support obi na real MOG but anyone wey no send am na fake!

I spit on your bigotry!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by jchioma: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
chatinent:
Clearly, Atiku has the north.. but it’s only fair if Tinubu is recognized too. En don try for these stooges he put in politics.

Unfortunately, the North are wiser than the South when it comes to politics. They are tactical and have the code of brotherliness. Little wonder, Atiku is Buhari's son, Yusuf's Godfather? Even Buhari will vote for his brother. I just de pity a disunited Southern Nigerian. All Tinubu's silence in the face of oppression and suffering of the masses are well recorded. It will be played for him by this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by Tzar(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
These Northerners know what they want and they have no apologies for it. Southerners are a politically confused lot!
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by Pymetrics: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Partnerbiz:
Peter will win.

I need an honest I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

I'm here for you. Where is your area.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by rolams(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
chatinent:

Jonathan did over one thousand times what you believed Tinubu did. What result did he get?
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by rolams(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Guyman01:
Northern clerics will always ask their followers to vote along religious lines not for someone who will bring development but to continue perpetrating Almajiri and backwardness.

Non Hausas and Fulanis should not support another Fulani to take over from Buhari an outgoing Fulani, let power shift for the sake of equity and fairness.

Farming communities destroyed by Fulani herdsmen should not be deceived by the current lull in banditry and massacres, they just don't want to give you any reason not to vote for another Fulani

You mean we should continue with the party that took us to where we are today right?
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by ojex004: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Very good, no be only god of men had monopoly to order thr congregation to vote particular candidate. Am for Tinubu though and I am a Christian. But I am loving it this way
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by Yankee101: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
North for Atiku
South for Atiku, Obi and Tinubu
And you wonder why Atiku won’t win
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by bewise24: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
switlily25:

Oh please!
Do you expect them to abandon their own brother for Tinubu or Obi?

Meanwhile, some Igbos,Yorubas and other people from various ethnic groups are rooting for Atiku,so drop this ethnic and religious jargons!
It may interest you to know that a Christian like me is fully in support of Atiku!

ONLY A CURSED CHRISTIAN OF YOUR KIND WILL FAIL TO FIND OUT WHY THE SHEIKH REFUSED TO ENDORSE ATIKU IN 2019. A TRUE CHRISTIAN WILL NOT VOTE FOR EVIL PARTY/POLITICIANS WHEN THERE ARE BETTER OPTIONS

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by HardMirror(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
afbstrategies:
shocked

obi nko? Are you saying obi is not in this race?
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by HardMirror(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Only brainless people above 18 can be railroaded and told who to vote for
exactly how obidients are being told who to vote. That is why they get angry when they dont get endorsements. They need endorsements badly.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by HardMirror(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:

dont igbos have big pastors too? Why are you focused on yoruba? Do big igbo pastors appoint yorubas in high positions? Ode oponu omo
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by ImDStar: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
The very final warning, for your own sake, don't vote Muslim Muslim ticket, you might not live to tell the story.
It's not to put fear in you, but to open your eyes to the dangers.
Go and asked Southern Kaduna people that turned deaf hears to same warning years ago.

You want to die and sell off your faith and generation because of one man's life ambition?

We will be here reading the outcome and your apology letter, I pray it won't be too late then.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Endorses Atiku, Directs Followers To Vote For Him by gbagyiza: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Partnerbiz:
Peter will win.

I need an honest I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

SHOP Inverse r the best when it comes to UK used laptops.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calling For Coup In Nigeria Is An Abuse Of Freedom Of Speech - Reno Omokri / Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List / Tinubu And Fashola In Land Scam Worth Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.