Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari (23020 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Abandoned by his people
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
WibusJaga:

Extradition proceedings will take a while, but his arrest is certainly a big boost for PO.

Seems Buhari is Obidient. wink

Buhari is now the friend of Ohaneze Ndigbo because of Tinubu.

ABACHA was the best friend of the IBO Traditional Chiefs and elders until his death 3rd quarter of 1998. Weekly, IBO Eze and their chiefs and elders pay homage to Abacha in Abuja to show solidarity with him. I was living in Abuja that time. Uche Chukwumerije and Walter Offornagoro as Information Ministers led the propaganda while Daniel KANU from his father Agura Hotel led the ground soldiers and later formed the Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) with his IBO brothers. They organized the 2 million march for Abacha which brought NigerDelta Youths to Abuja to see what Oil money can do. That was the beginning of NigerDelta militants.

I believed if 3rd term is permitted from the way the IBOs eulogized and defended Buhari now, instead of 5% votes given to him, they will give him 95%.

Buhari is now the Eze Ndigbo gburugburu . That tilte has remained vacant after the death of Ojukwu. BUHARI, the EZE NDIGBO GBURUGBURU congratulations sir.

Last week at a Bank, to withdraw money, we were numbered, I was number 402, I left. Today, at a Bank to withdraw money, we were numbered, I was number 195, I left. I noticed one thing in both circumstances, while people were complaining the IBOS supported the suffering. An Hausa man said it is easier to get dollars than to get the new naira in Nigeria and dollars is available in virtually most countries of the world. He wanted to know when cashless would be introduced in US. This generated a lot of heated argument. The IBOS almost fought the Hausa man.

I congratulate Buhari and Malami on this new found love.

1 Like

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Lanre1st(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tochj:

The speaker slot was reserved for the Yorubas
Tinubu and his gang stopped mrs mulikat from Ekiti state and gave the slot to a fulani.
Teach ur children the truth
Tinubu Hate the Yorubas
He gave their slot to a fulani.

You must have a brain touch. How come a person not in government decides for those in power, those that sidelines him. You people are two dumb
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by greggng: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Fake news ..ohaneze will day one thing the media headline will read another ...Ohaneze is against the continuous detention of kanu despite court order to release him .

Ohaneze cannot use words like bring him home to.punish him like kanu ...is not logical ...what is logical is that ohaneze want Nigerian govt to get this criminal to Nigeria to face the music ...This is different from kanu case where he was kidnapped and brought to Nigeria. I have never heard any igbo man that says kanu is not there son but in this case the igbos are better informed . They know that the young man is working against the interest of the igbos ...calling for stay at home on election day especially when there sonnis about to become president is arrangement from the enemies of ndigbo .....
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Ubdavis(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=UnabashedIPOB post=121169702]

No, I have been here. So tell me what offense did he commit? Your government leveled the exact cockamamie charges against Mr. Kanu, but when they brought him to Nigeria, they could NOT convict him even in their own court.[/quote

Oh I see! I thought u just came in, I would have taken time to explicitly explain things to u.

Recommendation:
Pls kindly ask the Finnish Government why he was arrested.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by perez100: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Buhari should release Nnamdi Kanu if he really wants peace in the East
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by ICEWIN: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Except federal government no mean you,if dey do,u won't last long.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=Ubdavis post=121170768][/quote]

Recommendation:
Pls kindly ask the Finnish Government why he was arrested.

Let's just get this straight! He was NEVER arrested! There's a huge difference between an invitation to speak with a person because someone filed a complaint against you and an[b] arrest[/b] because there's probable cause that one committed a criminal act. So, all your wishes have come to naught! We MOVE!
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by able20(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:
Ohaneze ndiochi and their supporters can go to HELL. On what grounds would Finland extradite Mazi Simon Ekpa to Nigeria? What offense did he commit? Let me remind these old gutless crooks and mindless idiots that Finland is a true democracy unlike Nigeria, and what Mr. Ekpa is doing in Finland is NOT a crime in Finland. So, Ohaneze ndiochi and their cohorts can wish until they all die, but their wishes would NEVER come true.

See bad belle people, if the news of Ekpa's arrest pain you sue the Nigeria government in court.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by phorget(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single Yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria and heaven did not fall.

1. GEJ(SS)- President
2. Sambo(NW)- VP- NW
3. David Mark(NC)- SP
4. Ekweremadu(SS)- DSP
5. Tambuwal(NW)- Speaker
6. Ihedioha(SE)- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala(NW) - CJN
8.Anyim Pius (SE)-SGF

That was a government of Igbo and Fulani with figurehead Ebele Azikiwe yet no single NE and SW in the top 8 positions.

That SW and NE ticket by APC makes absolute sense.
Asiwaju lokan!

What exactly are you driving at?
Do you think anyone would care if the people in Buhari's cabinet did perform? The problem we have is that their performances were woeful and I'm not sure if you'll say the same thing about gej cabinet.
For the record, inclusiveness isnt about having every region in cabinet. What I mean is about carrying every region along and not referring some people as a dot in a circle just because they never voted for you.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by masterflowx(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
nedu666:
Ohaneze get many factions. Call it a faction of ohaneze. As for this ikechukwu iziguruzo, he is a fictional character because there is no photo or single video of him. He doesn't show up at any occasion to the extent of not taking up appointments

He will post pictures and video also show up for appointment so that you Ipob militia can kill him? The man is simply wise.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by toolovely(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Roboto11:
Igbosare funny people.

Simple because of Obi.

Once he loses they would beatify Ekpa as a saint.

Oga, no Igbo man will beautify ekpa or praise him whether Obi is contesting or not. You don't go about killing the people you claim to be fighting for. Do you know how many innocent people lost their lives because of him?
Nnamdi kanu never destroyed or kill anyone....
So, Ekpa is on his own
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
able20:

See bad belle people, if the news of Ekpa's arrest pain you sue the Nigeria government in court.

Another purveyor of FAKE NEWS! Why would I sue them for his arrest when there was No arrest? I guess you and your Ohaneze ndiochi do NOT know the difference between an invitation for questioning and an arrest! This is the same man you and your cohorts falsely claimed was arrested. Watch the video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73kcarXjvCM
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by arantess: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Roboto11:
Igbosare funny people.

Simple because of Obi.

Confused fool

Ohaneze keeps quiet, you say they are supporting terrorism

Ohaneze supports buhari to deal with Simon, you start crying

It's like you are mad
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by richystar(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
shut up there IPOB Terrorist, once OBI lost on Saturday, Ekpa will become saint to you. funny Nigeria is no more zoo again
WibusJaga:

Extradition proceedings will take a while, but his arrest is certainly a big boost for PO.

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by xevove2061: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
WibusJaga:

Extradite a finnish citizen to a third world country? Una dey joke. But i agree with you, Buhari is Obedient.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by arantess: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Buhari to their rescue once again. Whatever happened to El Sudan Jibril.smh
check my signature for free stuffs!
Bayarabe don cap

Free stuff finish you there
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Iykoto86(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Roboto11:
Igbosare funny people.

Simple because of Obi.

you should be ashamed of yoursef man,we are igbos and we are fking proud.you are proud of tinubu,shame on you.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Christistruth00: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Let the Finnish Embassy confirm the arrest first and that it is not Fak e News
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by juman(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
He has been released.

HS: Simon Ekpa released, suspected of a crime
Simon Ekpa, a Nigerian rebel living in Lahti, has been released from interrogation, reports Helsingin Sanomat .

Earlier on Thursday, the Central Criminal Police had a police operation in which Ekpa was arrested. KRP did not say the name of the arrested person, but according to the information of Yle and HS, it is Ekpa.

According to KRP, the suspect was released after a few hours of questioning. He is suspected of a crime, but KRP does not say the name of the crime at this stage.

Ekpa has claimed to lead a rebel group from Lahti that wants to establish an independent state of Biafra in the southeastern part of Nigeria.

https://yle.fi/a/74-20008814/64-3-139542
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Tochj(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lanre1st:

You must have a brain touch. How come a person not in government decides for those in power, those that sidelines him. You people are two dumb
How old were you in 2011?
PDP zoned speakership to the SW.
Mrs mulikat from Ekiti state was chosen
Tinubu and his ACN people stopped her.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by IbileIfe: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ohanaeze is confused.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Tochj(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Is this the lie they told you? smh.

Nobody will "give" us, we will negotiate on our own terms ni wink Learn that from the Yoruba wink

That same seat has been taken back from PDP, GEJ sacked and Speakership given to same guy whose name was given to GEJ and Gbaja is now Speaker on our own terms.
So tell the truth
Tinubu greediness is the reason Mrs mulikat lost to Tambuwal
Don't blame anyone.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Assassink: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Roboto11:
Igbosare funny people.

Simple because of Obi.

While are you pained?
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Aldol: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
When I tell people that Igbos are not tribalistic some people start arguing, we don't support evil people like Tinubu just because he is from our tribe, that is why people like OUK, Rochas, Chimaroke can never get the kind of support Peter Obi is getting and they know it, that is why they are all supporting Tinubu....Anyway...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Support Buhari when Obi loses on Saturday then we will believe you
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by mrkia(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
They will begin to say another thing after their loss on Saturday
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Intrepid01(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
The way Igbos will start agitating for Biafra after the declaration of the Presidential by next week Wednesday (max) will shock everyone. They’ll start calling Buhari unprintable names and ask him to release Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa ot else they’ll burn down Nigeria.😄😄😃😃….But those who know, knows that all na empty threat.😜😆🤣
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Brendaniel: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Aldol:

Support Buhari when Obi loses on Saturday then we will believe you

Support Buhari for what, when....

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Aldol: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Support Buhari for what, when....

grin grin grin grin we will remind you after elections
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Johnthesuccess: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
nairalandankrah:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/23/extradite-punish-simon-ekpa-for-killing-in-seast-ohanaeze-tells-fg/

Ohhh,naa now day break. You are denying Nnambi kanu abi? Useless bunch of cheastbeters.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by viodemus: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
I don't think they should extradite him, let the finns assess his actions.

Have they extradited Sunday igboho? or northerners like him yet? what about Asari?

He is misguided like the other tribe versions, but I think we should all do a reset. They should all be forgiven, and start a new leaf. But any new destabilizing actions from them, should be dealt with in the highest order.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yet obi can not become president for this election . You better calm down bcs this guy and Kanu are the major mouth piece of Igbos since 2014. Where are you going after election . You can't control, caution and punish the child you gave birth to but you want someone far away to help you do what you failed to do. Your eye will open after election when those your untrained childrens descend on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints New Heads For Four Tertiary Hospitals / Tinubu's Exercise Bike Video Is Recent - BBC Fact-Check / Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.