Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi (386 Views)

Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi by Greenwood18: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
It's no longer news that majority of the Igbos who for a while have been championing the separatist movement of Biafra have aligned with the Nigerian project since the emergence of Peter Obi as the presidential candidate of the Labour party for the February 25 general election in Nigeria.
The current alleged arrest of the self acclaimed leader of the Eastern security network and the current incarceration of the leader of the independent people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi kanu has made many easterners of Igbo extraction to have a rethink.
Many hope that this re-trace for the Nigerian project will be sustained especially when Peter Obi fails in the forth coming elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi by BossGerald: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Op what is your obsession with igbos and Biafra??

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi by Roboto11: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
No be lie.
Re: Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi by Greenwood18: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:
Op what is your obsession with igbos and Biafra??

I don't want to hear biafla or death by Tuesday.
Peace is what we want.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi by cicero(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Write anything you like Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria by popular demand
Re: Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi by BossGerald: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Greenwood18:

I don't want to hear biafla or death by Tuesday.
Peace is what we want.

You should be more worried about this

1 Like

Re: Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi by Goodmarlian: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wad that not what you all wanted?
Am sure you are obe of those who created thousans of threads to discourage Biafran agitation.
Re: Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi by Madups(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Not before your kinsmen denied oPc and oduduwa several years ago.
Re: Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi by tungamaje: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
If Nigeria were a progressive country where everything is working for the good of the generality of its citizens, who would be talking about Biafra or Oduduwa Nation? But now there is hope that things could turn around for the better when the majority of angry Nigerians decide to vote for a capable hand, why wouldn't Igbos embrace the opportunity for a new beginning?

(1) (Reply)

If APC Win This Presidential Election, I Won't And Never Will I Call Him My Pres / Do You Know That APC Can't Post Any Polling Unit Victory? / How INEC Chairman Became The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.