Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

See Why I think that APC and PDP supporters are shortsighted with very low IQ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why I think that APC and PDP supporters are shortsighted with very low IQ. (195 Views)

Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why I think that APC and PDP supporters are shortsighted with very low IQ. by Workch: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
If Obi wins, it will be because Kwankwaso was in the race.

Many APC and PDP supporters have this delusion that the northwest decides who becomes president. I even heard the two PDAPC spokespersons on Channels TV yesterday saying this. To me, it doesn't make any sense and it's a delusion that has become a culture, maybe because of their poor ability to look at figures holistically. I have two reasons why I don't always buy that sentiment.

1. Although, northwest is the region with the largest voting block, Buhari won that region 3 times and never became president until northcentral and southwest backed him. It does not make sense to look at it from a myopic lens that no one can become president without winning northwest.

2. Northwest will not be giving bloc votes this time. Although it has the largest voting bloc, it's foolhardy not to accept that these votes will be almost equally scattered between Atiku and Tinubu and Kwankwaso is also going to get a substantial stake from there.

It's why I think that APC and PDP supporters and strategists are myopic and also I have a feeling that Peter Obi can win this election. Whatever vote that kwankwaso gets in northwest is for Peter Obi technically, because Kwankwaso cannot win.
PDP and APC are so foolish that they are yet to realize that if Obi gets 60% in Southeast and Southsouth ( which is very likely), he will automatically have gotten more votes than anybody that wins Northeast and northwest combined in this election.

Peter Obi has taken this battle to the southwest, where he will become second and northcentral where he will get a lot of votes.

2 Likes

Re: See Why I think that APC and PDP supporters are shortsighted with very low IQ. by PraizHim: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Na psycholological warfare

Re: See Why I think that APC and PDP supporters are shortsighted with very low IQ. by AtikuOkowa: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
So Peter Azikwe Obi will win with dot states?
Re: See Why I think that APC and PDP supporters are shortsighted with very low IQ. by Workch: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

That's why I think you people are foolish. If you actually read my article, you won't type this
Re: See Why I think that APC and PDP supporters are shortsighted with very low IQ. by socialmediaman: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: See Why I think that APC and PDP supporters are shortsighted with very low IQ. by kay1one(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Do the numbers yourself

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Campaigner Arrested With $500, 000 In Rivers / Six Years In Office: Akeredolu Reiterates Commitment To More Life-changing . / Can We Get Live Feedbacks From The Different Polling Units?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.