Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Masses Will Speak Load And Clear, Peter Obi Is A Goal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masses Will Speak Load And Clear, Peter Obi Is A Goal. (137 Views)

‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says / Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masses Will Speak Load And Clear, Peter Obi Is A Goal. by Ceenaija(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
I am happy of the resolute of the masses to send the ruling party packing.The criminal structure will surely collapse and new and progressive Nigeria will emerge.

Peter Obi will win massively, the power of the masses will be made known to APC & PDP.

1 Like

Re: Masses Will Speak Load And Clear, Peter Obi Is A Goal. by Emmanuella00(f): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amen

(1) (Reply)

87.2m Pvcs Collected As Nigerians Go To Polls Tomorrow / Only People That Vote LP Are Educated / Ogun IPAC Endorses Abiodun For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.