Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) (927 Views)

How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice / Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) by destiny4luv(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hello my Nairalander Family, so today jollof rice and chicken hungry me ( my favorite food in the world normally). My family travelled to my parents home based on the up coming election, because there is a polling unit close to my house and there is always fighting after election there, so for their safety I have to let them go to my parents place till after election.

Before they traveled my wife has already prepared soup and stew stored in the refrigerator, but when I woke up this morning is just jollof rice and chicken that's on my mind to eat, and seriously I don't know how to cook because I would have prepared it myself. So I looked for any near by restaurant but couldn't find any that suits me, so I branched one of the eateries, ordered for the food, total #5700 at list this one is preferable compare to the one I bought some days ago. Rice 2 portion #1000 (*2) chicken and fry fish #3000, fanta and water #700. The issue now transfer nor gree go, and the food is already served, I told the girl to return it since the transfer isn't going through but she said I shouldn't bother she will bring another pos I should go and eat, na so I carry my food go chop oh.

After I finished eating she brought the other POS and try to transfer over five times but d tin nor go, na so I dey eateries for over 1 hour after eating b4 network allow me at last.

Fast food for PH is really expensive, like I said in my previous post I am not the type that like eating outside, but the present condition just dey make me go out go eat my favorite meal.

Stay safe my Nairalanders Family. OBIDATTI all the way. One Love 💕

2 Likes

Re: How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Use the shares botton for Peter Gregory OBI
Re: How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) by LogicBomb8: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) by Reinamaria(f): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Op, correct yourself.
Like below 👇
Before they traveled, she my wife has already prepared soup and stew stored in the refrigerator...

Address your spouse as my wife first, then you can use she subsequently.
I mean, she could be anybody.
Re: How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) by Gloriagee(f): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Waoh , N5700 for a meal for u alone. E be like say, u dey chop oyel money....

On a more serious note, se u can see why wives are undervalued... Her food may even taste better than this over priced meal.

Anyhow, chop ya money

1 Like

Re: How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) by destiny4luv(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Reinamaria:
Op, correct yourself.
Like below 👇

Address your spouse as my wife first, then you can use she subsequently.
I mean, she could be anybody.

👍

(1) (Reply)

Are U Havin Problems With D Kitchen?is Cooking A Big Deal?then Read This. / Pepsi Or Coca Cola? / A Cup Of Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.