Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Rivers ADC Adopts Obi As A Preferred Presidential Candidate, Hands Over 5000 Pas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers ADC Adopts Obi As A Preferred Presidential Candidate, Hands Over 5000 Pas (400 Views)

Rivers: ADC Candidate & Deputy (Tonto Dikeh) Endorse Tonye Cole For Governor / Rivers AA Governorship Candidate Adopts Obi As Presidential Candidate / Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers ADC Adopts Obi As A Preferred Presidential Candidate, Hands Over 5000 Pas by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
African Democratic Congress(ADC) in Rivers State has announced the endorsement of the Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi as her preferred candidate for the February 25 Presidential elections.
This was disclosed by the governorship candidate of the ADC in the state Chief Tonte Ibaraye at a press briefing in Port Harcourt on Wednesday.
The gubernatorial candidate, who noted that the state was only toeing in the direction of the National leadership that first endorsed Mr Obi, the party through careful consideration and discussion threw it weight behind him.
He said: I believe that Peter Obi is the best candidate for the job, and I am confident that he will serve our country well.
“He has a proven track record of leadership and has demonstrated his commitment to improving the lives of everyday Nigerians.
“He has a clear vision for the future, and I believe he has the skills and experience to make that vision a reality.”
However, Ibraye noted that as proof of his endorsement, he will hand over 5000 polling agents to support his effort on the voting day.
“I would like to announce that I will be giving Mr Obi access to my 5000 polling agents to support his campaign effect. I know that with their help, Mr Obi will be able to reach more voters and spread his message to hope and change across the country” he said.
https://guardian.ng/news/rivers-adc-adopts-obi-as-a-preferred-presidential-candidate-hands-over-5000-polling-agents/

1 Like

Re: Rivers ADC Adopts Obi As A Preferred Presidential Candidate, Hands Over 5000 Pas by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Almost all the political parties in Rivers are adopting Obi being the most popular candidate in the state

AC and YPP governorship candidates in Rivers also adopted him as preferred presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Rivers ADC Adopts Obi As A Preferred Presidential Candidate, Hands Over 5000 Pas by dollytino4real(f): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wise man wise choice
Re: Rivers ADC Adopts Obi As A Preferred Presidential Candidate, Hands Over 5000 Pas by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
We don hear
Less than 48hrs to election
Re: Rivers ADC Adopts Obi As A Preferred Presidential Candidate, Hands Over 5000 Pas by klitel: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
I can't wait for River's Result
Re: Rivers ADC Adopts Obi As A Preferred Presidential Candidate, Hands Over 5000 Pas by dynicks(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
cool

Re: Rivers ADC Adopts Obi As A Preferred Presidential Candidate, Hands Over 5000 Pas by DMerciful(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Rivers ADC Adopts Obi As A Preferred Presidential Candidate, Hands Over 5000 Pas by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Voices on the streets of Rivers state against Wike decision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTHclz36RI0

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Votes In Maiduguiri (video) / Nigeria Decides: Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu - Buhari / TTT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.