Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks (31944 Views)

Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by KikBuhari2Daura: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Once I see the name of that OP,, I don't read anything that follows.
Even if it is a One-line post or comment.

Oche Joseph on Nairaland (and in real-life) is to PDP exactly what Ikirodah is to APC, both on Nairaland and in reality..
Confirmed paid media persons to their parties.
Card-carrying functional party members.

Foolishness !!! when he was supporting your messiah in 2019 he was a hero.....
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by Freebills12: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
KikBuhari2Daura:

IPOB member spotted... No sense at all

Prove me wrong, and mention the name of the governor since 1998 that has invest more in primary and secondary school education than Peter Obi! It's a challenge don't chicken away! Bring your prove.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by BluntCrazeMan: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2023
KikBuhari2Daura:

Foolishness !!! when he was supporting your messiah in 2019 he was a hero.....

Tomorrow is already here
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by Wealthyonos(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2023
KikBuhari2Daura:

Go and repay the loan you took and stop being foolish Atiku will be your presidential on Saturday and there is nothing you can do about it

You're just a beautiful bastard with no character. Madam loan giver. Come and take the refund na
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by Danisaint112(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tribal:

You are the 15TH Person that I've seen that said they Dreamt that Bola Tinubu won and they saw him on National TV as Nigerian President addressing the Nation. It means it already settled by ALMIGHTY in the Spirit Realm. Truly, from the way he Still Emerged againt all Odds of massive shenanigans that his enemies tried against him because they wanted one of the Nigeria Invaders Tribe to win during the Primaries, every intelligent Person agrees that Tinubu has been Destined to become the President of Nigeria, and nothing can change that. The earlier we all unite to Begin to Pray for his Tenue as Nigerian President to favour us for great National Development and Unprecedented Progress the better for us. Biden, Buhari, Bola, etc. Haven't you noticed that the most abused and ridiculed Presidential Candidate ends us becoming President?!

Well everyone has his choice. But come to think of it what do you see in Tinubu that made you think he peddle the affairs and resolve the issue of Nigeria without spending days in Hospital like Buhari.

If you are a Christain Supporting Tinubu then I'm sorry for you. If you are Muslim you aren't truthful.

The real reason alot of are rejecting Peter Obi is nothing other than because he is an Igbo man. Why do you all dislike the idea of Igbos getting into power? Because you feel they will declare Biafra the moment he becomes president.

May God help us all. But if Tinubu should emerge the president of Nigeria. I will join you all in your suffering trust me. Not another 8 yrs.

Choosing Tinubu over Obi is like choosing garri over a well prepared meal. I'm not that stupid.

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by McGeorge1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
My guy, be calming down. All these praises won't help. Go out there and do the right thing.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by Ekemax: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kinglying:
We know the Men fit to Unifer our Nation Nigeria -Atiku Abubakar and the modest Dr. IFEANYI OKOWA.
Go and learn how to speak and write a nice statement first
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by DAREH13: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
Bro , leave all these long epistle. Time no dey again.
PODATTI leads home and away.

Don't forget to carry DAT UR projection turnout picture go submit to inec office

Atiku all the way
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by GamblingGuru: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
very interesting
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by Damoon77(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Datti founded the Baze University due to his love for education

He’s a medical doctor, he owns a standard hospital that provides render standard service to the Nigerian
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by calabardick(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
I am ATIKULATED
Say no to Biafra
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by calabardick(m): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Damoon77:
Datti founded the Baze University due to his love for education

He’s a medical doctor, he owns a standard hospital that provides render standard service to the Nigerian

That's how Rochas Okorocha opened free school, make I hear word with politicians abeg.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by pfadom: 2:48am On Feb 25, 2023
What a useless writer! You are a stereotype. You read from your own hymn book with a narrow mind.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by ochejoseph(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2023
aydelicious:
Looking ahead

May Nigeria win today
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by aydelicious: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
ochejoseph:

May Nigeria win today
Are you serious, that is great then
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks by bangis070: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
We move to prayer to Atiku come to the Nigeria🇳🇬 great Nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza / Bloody Clash Between Fayose And Olujimi Supporters In Ekiti State / Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Guns In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.