Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections (19800 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by Sunnycliff(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hope they wont open for those chadians and nigeriens up north
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by dessey(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
After the Nigerien, Sudanese and tchadiene
Don enter house already grin grin
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by powerblaze(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
It's amazing that since election season came, Banditry, kidnapping and all terrorism has suddenly disappeared.

I pray we get the right President this time, so that tomorrow we won't say Buhari tenure was a blessing and we didn't know.

God forbid
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by megamank(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
youngbabaj:
I and my family will vote for APC

I said i and my family
I never mentioned your family
Come at me if ure a product of a burst condom
Ur wife just quoted u few minutes ago...
She said u are on your own...
She and her children are fully obidient...
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
useni1:
All land borders must be closed so drug baron Peter Obi can't push cocaine to destroy your future leaders. Obi is not coming and will never come. On Atiku or Tinubu mandate we stand
just look at how u r disgracing ur lineage

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
It is a sin that Nigeria security agencies do not vote during elections, but still have mind to be killing those that are voting for the same corrupt politicians when protesting for governance or demanding for freedom to live like human being as Biafrans in Africa.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by Nakedtruths: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
BouquiLake:
12midnight on Saturday kwa? Is that not after election?

Me too I was wondering
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by asmovic(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kwanza:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/23/nigerian-govt-orders-total-closure-of-land-borders-for-elections/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
where are the borders? When from some towns in Nigeria you can stroll into another African country.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by useni1: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
just look at how u r disgracing ur lineage
Thunder faya u. Obi is a common thief. Pandora barawo
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by UnabashedIPOB: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nigerian government has ordered total closure of all her land borders ahead of Saturday’s Presidential and National Assembly Elections.

Yea, the impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, Presidiot B0K0HARI, wants the land borders CLOSED after they had let in their Fulani terrorist brethren from all over Africa to participate in your corrupt and rigged selection!
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by UnabashedIPOB: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
It is a sin that Nigeria security agencies do not vote during elections, but still have mind to be killing those that are voting for the same corrupt politicians when protesting for governance or demanding for freedom to live like human being as Biafrans in Africa.
Do NOT mind those useless people!
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by viodemus: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Too late, people wey dun already get pvc from day 1. But the truth is that, most Africans want Nigeria to win. Them dey shame say their senior sibling might be a fool forever. So, they wish Nigeria well even more than the real Nigerians. So, most of their votes will go to the best candidates in this election cycle. Obidatti on the beat.
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by Racoon(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
While the northern fringes remain leeway for BH and other terrorist elements.
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by Lincton: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Victory! Victory!! Victory!!!
Jagaban is the winner.
The President elect by God's grace
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by dont8(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
BouquiLake:
12midnight on Saturday kwa? Is that not after election?

How? 12midnight = 12am which is Saturday morning, election day!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by justmi1: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Everyone especially obidients keeps thinking all these are poised to favour obi to be next president meanwhile in actual fact the election is between atiku and tinubu, Atiku being midwifed to become next president by Northern cabals. Day go soon break.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by benitwater(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Way to go.
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by Illegal1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
My pvc is set for jagaban...
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by PrinceofZamunda: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Seems like you're not in this country that's you're wishing for this rubbish , try and be senseful for once
useni1:
All land borders must be closed so drug baron Peter Obi can't push cocaine to destroy our future leaders. Obi is not coming and will never come. On Atiku or Tinubu mandate we stand
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by Jurncj(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
useni1:
All land borders must be closed so drug baron Peter Obi can't push cocaine to destroy our future leaders. Obi is not coming and will never come. On Atiku or Tinubu mandate we stand

I can feel your bitterness
Obi will be your president not just for the good of you but for your generation yet to come
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by Georgejeez: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2023
They will think they stand a chance in the election until they start hearing the results from our KKKKK squads.
Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi and Kwara states back to back
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by DrAkpamudehe: 1:25am On Feb 24, 2023
All our urchins from Niger and Chad have already entered
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 2:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Which borders? grin

The slave trade ones or the drug mule ones?
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by renderme: 3:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Ok
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by Abemy(m): 3:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Should it be Saturday mid night or Friday mid night?

Mtse
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by mignone(f): 4:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Formality. So e no go be like say dem no talk am.
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by zedegit: 5:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Digitron:
No import of foreigners from Mali, Niger and Benin Republic

Vote Peter Obi for President

Are you sure they are not here already?
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by leofab(f): 5:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by Allisgud: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Something they should have done since Monday so atiku and tinubu will not pack all those their registerd Niger republic and Cameroon candidate into the country
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by techWriter3: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections by xtivin(m): 6:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Neduzze5:
Very important.

We need to stop the temporary electoral migration of the sub unit division of the urchins from entering into the country through the various land borders, especially those in the north!!

Vote Peter Obi
Are you sure you even read the content of the news? Check the date and time very well, by then elections are over!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno / Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' / FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.