Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Game Calls 50 Cent Gay On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Game Calls 50 Cent Gay On Twitter (671 Views)

HIV Positive Nigerian Kenny Brandmuse Reveals He's Gay On Facebook / Young Thug Cash Money Rapper Partly Admits To Be Gay On Twitter / #ouch:iyanya Replied A Fan Who Called Him Gay On Twitter*!must SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Calls 50 Cent Gay On Twitter by doublekay: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2011
The Game has had a busy week. First a restaurant refused to seat him unless he wore sleeves and then he went on VLADTV and spouted a conspiracy theory about closeted homosexuals spreading AIDS to straight men.

Now he’s responded to TMZ’s criticism surrounding the VLADTV interview by tweeting “@TMZ but look around, shit I be surprised when I see someone who’s not GAY. My girl hair stylist is GAY & he kool. @50cent GAY n we was kool”

Oh snap. This is the equivalent of The Game raising his hand for a high five and then quickly pulling it back, nonchalantly combing his head with his hand and saying “Psyche!” to 50 Cent.

Considering 50 isn’t a fan of gays himself, expect a thoroughly thought out but poorly written, nonsensical response in 140 characters or less.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Hollywood Bonds With Nollywood / Justin Bieber Breaks Lady Gaga's Record; Reaches 2 Billion Views On Youtube / Demi Moore And Aston Kutcher End 6 Year Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.