Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks (13463 Views)

Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) / Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration / IPOB Denounces Cannibalism, Says Cannibals Arrested In South-East Not Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by princeade86(m): 4:57am On Feb 24, 2023
We all know is fake news from bad Belle people
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Oddfinder012: 4:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Oloruntobi4382:

Stop using white people to sell your products to us. It's disgusting.
I also find it appalling and disgusting.
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Zeezenho: 5:12am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigeria needs to start regulating the social media. The government has to start prosecuting people for spreading falsehood.

If two or more persons are prosecuted, everybody go get sense. How can someone just cook up false information and start sharing it?

Its called freedom of speech we are here to debunk all Oluwole lies from APC but we will never deprive them the pleasure of lying and propaganda.
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by SmartPolician: 5:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Zeezenho:

Its called freedom of speech we are here to debunk all Oluwole lies from APC but we will never deprive them the pleasure of lying and propaganda.

Oga, sharing FALSE information is not freedom of speech. It should be a punishable offense. Falsehood can set a country on fire.
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Curious345: 5:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Is Tinubu a druggie > yes or no
SmartPolician:
Nigeria needs to start regulating the social media. The government has to start prosecuting people for spreading falsehood.

If two or more persons are prosecuted, everybody go get sense. How can someone just cook up false information and start sharing it?
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Benwallt(m): 5:16am On Feb 24, 2023
That is if they haven't partially shut it down already. I am experiencing what I have never experienced b4 on internet since yesterday evening. Error 504,304 everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by KomonSense: 5:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by KomonSense: 5:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are enough reasons why I'll vote out APC

Labour Party is a goal

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by KomonSense: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are enough reasons why I'll vote out APC
SayNoToAPC

Vote for LP ...Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Hamachi(f): 5:48am On Feb 24, 2023
how sensitive a neighbour can be. Takes me down to a memory lane of my neighbour about pumping water issues too.
Greetings to NL,the wonderful admins and my wonderful million sisters 🙌🙌

I'm a kind of someone that doesn't like anything or anyone that gives trouble. I like peace of mind. I can't displease myself to please others. Action speak louder than voice.

I'm the only person that do pump water in my compound,whenever Nepa restore electricity be it day or midnight I will pump for the fear of carrying bucket to fetch water up and down the street. Before you will see boreholes in our area it will be 3rd to 4th street. So I don't want our house water to finish before pumping and Nepa are not reliable enough to be assured that I can pump anytime.
I do this pumping with love and free mind,until I noticed that I would be the one to on and off it,even when it full and pouring out heavily the flat close to the pumping machine won't help to put it off until I do it.
So I asked her (my neighbour) why not putting on or off the pumping machine is it only me that's in need of water,her response shocked me and gave me brain reset. She said I'm just disturbing myself up and down that she loves her sleep so much,she can't disrupt her sleep because of water. Aiit I gave myself rest.

I washed my drum,full it with water inside my house. Waiting patiently for her...not Up to a week we exhausted the water, she just came back from market wanted to cooked because she used to cooked varieties of food and kept inside freezer.
She said what's going on because she doesn't believe that water can finish for more than one year I have been pumping we have never run out of water. She searched the taps in the compound,whenever to make sure it's not her flat water that had issues when she discovered water had finished she called me on phone I was in my shop. See me her maid of pumping water!!!
She called
Neighbour:Mummy AY² there's no water in the house
Me:What's the meaning of that?
Neighbour: Don't you pump,when did you pump last because I can't imagine there's no water in the house I need to freshen up and cook now.
Me: It has been long I pumped last,you can't disrupt your sleep because of water. And since am not anybody's maid in the compound, I take a rest from pumping.
Neighbour:screamed from her end oh no not today that I have a lot to do with water. She hanged up.
When others came back in the night no water to bath or cook they called me Hajjia what's going on I replied them same. They began to plead and beg me. Because of how I displayed small shokoo for taking my good heart for granted.
I was so happy when Nepa didn't restored light for 2days because they said our transformer had issues. I'm enjoying my water from my drum,they were buying pure water to bath and cook because they can't fetch.
In fact all them were targeting maybe praying that NEPA should restore light. When they noticed that the Light was restored in the midnight,they rushed out of their flats to put pumping machine on,I was laughing on my bed.
Since then they do appreciate and never take my generosity for granted.
So my sister if I were you I can't go and have any word with such neighbour twice it's once and her/his reply will determine my actions.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Antoeni(m): 5:54am On Feb 24, 2023
May The Will of God Prevail
Peter Obi Is What The People Have Settled For . oh God Grant Us Our Wish , May The Devil Candidates Never Rule Over Gods People.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by JASONjnr(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

If two or more persons are prosecuted, everybody go get sense. How can someone just cook up false information and start spreading it? Wrongdoings must have consequences.

They did....

But the people said the government was a tyrannic one and was trying to shut the people up for speaking up....

I told a lady yesterday that the rumours were false and she almost ate me raw...

Citing the cashless policy and the cash swap as an example that people thought it wouldn't happened that it's now happening. She claimed anything is possible in this country.

I refused to argue further.

She asked me to help her to the market so she could stock her house coz she wasn't prepared to suffer.

She got almost 200ltrs of fuel and many food stuffs.

Infact, I was just smiling all along.
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by nanzozo(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:
I believe there will be No Network Failure until we choose our Servant (House Boy)
They Dare Not! What a fu,,,kry that will be.
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2023
gaddafe:

Before you quoted what I said as false. Did you even bother to give it a thought? If you get a news and you verify from the right body and the process of verifying was easy would you bother spreading it? How easy is it to get official information from a body like the NCC,CBN or Aso rock when you are a nobody? They only respond when their organisation is being rubbished in the media. If the process of verifying fake news is easy, people will be more careful of the news they spread as they will find out most information on our space are false. It will also make it easy to quickly detect those that directly distort these information.

A case in point is when Simon Ekpa was arrested. It was very easy for we here in Nigeria to verify from the Finland authority if the News was fake or real. Can you say same for Nigeria?

You are indeed a rare breed on nairaland: a deep thinker.
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by FireUpNow(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2023
When we don't get authentic news from the real source. I wrote an email to NIMC over 6 months now no response. What a country
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by xtivin(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Throwback:

Indeed we know them.

Their father is the Prince of lies.

A man who is fundamentally incapable of truth, honesty, loyalty, or integrity.

He betrayed ojukwu and APGA, he betrayed PDP.

He even lied about the chartered ANAP plane.

He is beyond redemption.
Politicians don't lie, Obi doesn't lie.... Just that "something came up" grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Zeezenho: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Throwback:

Indeed we know them.

Their father is the Prince of lies.

A man who is fundamentally incapable of truth, honesty, loyalty, or integrity.

He betrayed ojukwu and APGA, he betrayed PDP.

He even lied about the chartered ANAP plane.

He is beyond redemption.

No one on earth is capable of lying like tinubu
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Mylove55(f): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2023
SenatePresdo:
My question is , why do Tinubu supporters and APC Target Peter Obi the most, instead of Atiku PDP
because atiku supporters still have little sense,
Obi.diot people are idio.tic pigs
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Mylove55(f): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2023
Zeezenho:

No one on earth is capable of lying like tinubu
idiotic pigs were the ones happy that tinubu can not buy vote through transfer,
They're the ones that spread the fake news
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by psalms37(f): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2023
But if you come across this kain news, yiu suppose no say e no possible to shut down all networks na. Anyways, patronize me for yummy and nutritious unboxed cereals at affordable prices. We have Cocopops, cornflakes, golden morn, fruit n fibre, oats, moon n star, nestle milo and full cream milk.
Whatsapp/call 08055371854.
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by jamace(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Throwback:

Indeed we know them.
Supporting a Drug Lord who does not believe in One Nigeria and a VP that is founder and financier of Boko Haram insurgents.

What a Bluba Balulu!

Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by Red02(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Hamachi:
how sensitive a neighbour can be. Takes me down to a memory lane of my neighbour about pumping water issues too.
Greetings to NL,the wonderful admins and my wonderful million sisters 🙌🙌

I'm a kind of someone that doesn't like anything or anyone that gives trouble. I like peace of mind. I can't displease myself to please others. Action speak louder than voice.

I'm the only person that do pump water in my compound,whenever Nepa restore electricity be it day or midnight I will pump for the fear of carrying bucket to fetch water up and down the street. Before you will see boreholes in our area it will be 3rd to 4th street. So I don't want our house water to finish before pumping and Nepa are not reliable enough to be assured that I can pump anytime.
I do this pumping with love and free mind,until I noticed that I would be the one to on and off it,even when it full and pouring out heavily the flat close to the pumping machine won't help to put it off until I do it.
So I asked her (my neighbour) why not putting on or off the pumping machine is it only me that's in need of water,her response shocked me and gave me brain reset. She said I'm just disturbing myself up and down that she loves her sleep so much,she can't disrupt her sleep because of water. Aiit I gave myself rest.

I washed my drum,full it with water inside my house. Waiting patiently for her...not Up to a week we exhausted the water, she just came back from market wanted to cooked because she used to cooked varieties of food and kept inside freezer.
She said what's going on because she doesn't believe that water can finish for more than one year I have been pumping we have never run out of water. She searched the taps in the compound,whenever to make sure it's not her flat water that had issues when she discovered water had finished she called me on phone I was in my shop. See me her maid of pumping water!!!
She called
Neighbour:Mummy AY² there's no water in the house
Me:What's the meaning of that?
Neighbour: Don't you pump,when did you pump last because I can't imagine there's no water in the house I need to freshen up and cook now.
Me: It has been long I pumped last,you can't disrupt your sleep because of water. And since am not anybody's maid in the compound, I take a rest from pumping.
Neighbour:screamed from her end oh no not today that I have a lot to do with water. She hanged up.
When others came back in the night no water to bath or cook they called me Hajjia what's going on I replied them same. They began to plead and beg me. Because of how I displayed small shokoo for taking my good heart for granted.
I was so happy when Nepa didn't restored light for 2days because they said our transformer had issues. I'm enjoying my water from my drum,they were buying pure water to bath and cook because they can't fetch.
In fact all them were targeting maybe praying that NEPA should restore light. When they noticed that the Light was restored in the midnight,they rushed out of their flats to put pumping machine on,I was laughing on my bed.
Since then they do appreciate and never take my generosity for granted.
So my sister if I were you I can't go and have any word with such neighbour twice it's once and her/his reply will determine my actions.

I was confused initially coz you quote was unrelated.
grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by ViceGovernor: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

If two or more persons are prosecuted, everybody go get sense. How can someone just cook up false information and start spreading it? Wrongdoings must have consequences.
Oga regulator we are not in a military regime neither are we in 1985.
Re: Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks by gaddafe(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

You are indeed a rare breed on nairaland: a deep thinker.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records / Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) / Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.