Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts (29041 Views)

Workers In DPR, PPPRA, Others Begin Warning Strike Over IPPIS / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others / Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts by Enemyofpeace: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Linguistical001:
That's how to spot a child of hate, your political hatred will rest in the next 72hrs.
yes I hate him with passion. Go fok yourself!
Re: Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts by amliftedhigher: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts by Horus(m): 4:37am On Feb 25, 2023
All hoodlums will be arrested
Re: Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts by Tycyborg(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Newton2024:
"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

The same melaye who stole money and charged to court but pretended like he fainted to avoid the proceed is now someone you see as a truth sayer? I pity this Nigeria and it's citizen, a thief and a corrupt person caught red handed is your motivation speaker in which you are using his quote,
We I am not suprise, when someone was in pdp before but moved to LP and later said PDP is a theif and destroy Nigeria in their past administration, and non of you couldn't tell the difference that this person was also part of the failed he was accusing the ex-party of, then nothing is new to me about you people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev / Steve Omeoga Slumps & Dies After Playing Lawn Tennis (pics) / Profiles And Pictures Of Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.