Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Change Of Polling Unit: Do This If You Received The Message Or Not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Of Polling Unit: Do This If You Received The Message Or Not (316 Views)

Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC / INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February / Osun Rerun: Thugs Beating Man Out Of Polling Center At Osogbo LG, Ward 5 Unit 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Polling Unit: Do This If You Received The Message Or Not by chinae(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2023
With the election day swiftly approaching, alot of persons got notified by INEC that their polling unit have been changed.

On the massage is the polling unit number and not it's full description or name.

Kindly use INEC link to verify full description before election day. Do not delay because the site might be busy and will not be easily accessible on that day.

You have the options of using just your basic details or VIN.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/vvs#errorMessage

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-to-find-your-polling-unit-before-election-day/%3famp

Re: Change Of Polling Unit: Do This If You Received The Message Or Not by vowiski(m): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2023
It is frustrating …

Why will they change polling units without notification …?

I didn’t know mine was changed, I just reluctantly checked and saw it was taken to another place, far away from where I normally vote.

I would have rested , but Obi project is our existence project so I have to trek like 1-hr to new polling unit.

No sacrifice is too big to ensure the drug baron never smells the seat of power.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Polling Unit: Do This If You Received The Message Or Not by Manager001: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Mine remained same.
Obidatti 100%
Re: Change Of Polling Unit: Do This If You Received The Message Or Not by scholarsfunding: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Vote Peter Gregory Obi
Vote LP
Vote Labour Party

Hit like if your PVC is for Obi

(1) (Reply)

What If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? || Naijareacts / 2023 Presidential Election Results| Tinubu Has Completel Evil Plan For Nigeria. / Peter Obi should Take Over From Tinubu In Bourdillon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.