Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam (8222 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman / EFCC Arrests ‘pastor’ For N200m Fraud (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by bashydemy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2011
eye dey see ooo Rev Father? waiting for the outcome
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by badesco(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
Our people are fund of chasing a mere shadows while leaving the real thing to go Scot free. Why cant the so call EFCC go after big looters of our economy i.e. IBB, Abdulsalam, OBJ, Bank Executives, The Legislators in Federal, States and Local Governments etc. This Naija no dey shame at all.
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by splitnaija(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
jaybee:

this guy is worse than a fool. i feel there is more hope for a fool than for this guy.

why do we have moderators? what are they doing to this criminal? i'm already looking to an alternative forum where there is relative sanity.

good luck, nairaland/nairalanders.
Please jaybee don't go, pls pls plsssssssssssss. Oh jaybee don't go pls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by splitnaija(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2011
A thief is a thief whether Christian, Moslem or Hindu. If the priest is guilty of the crime, please let him face the music.
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by bashydemy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^ tell them jare
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by ogasir2011: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
*****Nairaland***** The Only Forum, dat a matter can never be discussed without Insults.

SMH
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by OAM4J: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2011
naijaking1:

This thread shows how our 2 muslim political section moderators are using the forum to push their own agenda.
The investigation of this allegation is at its infancy, the accused has not even responded, there has been no court finding or ruling; yet our supposed neutral and objective moderator digs up the news, and despite lack of investigative merit flashes it on the home page.

I used to wonder how baseless articles attacking christians, their pastors, and even methods of worship usually find their way into the political section and then the homepage.
All of a suddden, corruption and civil criminal activities are being elevated to the same political importance as the activities of Boko Haram and other violent islamic fanatics embarassed

alj_harem:

oam4j is not muslim undecided

naijaking1:

^^^
His bias is crystal clear.

Give it up already! Ist you claimed I am biased against Christianity, now that you are told am not a Muslim, u still claim my bias is crystal clear, so who am i biased against now? Your ethnic group or your political party?

alj_harem:

yes he is biased toward SE people which is bad but towards others, then NO

Interesting! More interesting is that this is coming from you. smh!
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2011
Ibos and organized crimes !
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

organized crime not organized killings grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by aljharem3: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

who is this ideeiot
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by binkabir(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^^^^;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by Roland17(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
splitnaija:

A thief is a thief whether Christian, Moslem or Hindu. If the priest is guilty of the crime, please let him face the music.

Supported
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by bashydemy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
Seconded
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by sheyguy: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
Please we shld understand dat NL needs d kind of thread dat will generate traffic, so it will always make the front page and an average NLder will find it tempting to resist as well.
I have been watching with amazement how u guys have turned this into a war btw religious and ethnic grps.
Have a nice day pouring out your heart (for free) while you create wealth for NL.
Thank you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by beespak7(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
And so what happens to the billions being looted by present and those looted by past governors? IS THE EFCC NOT AWARE? ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by crackhouse(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
Efcc na wa o. Make u leave the priest alone jor.
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by crackhouse(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
Efcc na wa o. Make u leave the priest alone jor.
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by software(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2011
EFCC are simply fools, they are going after ants when we have the Lions swallowing and swllowing, abeg make dem free pastor oooo. pastor sef won buy hus for Maitama, hahaha
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by BetaThings: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2011
software:

EFCC are simply fools, they are going after ants when we have the Lions swallowing and swllowing, abeg make dem free pastor oooo. pastor sef won buy hus for Maitama, hahaha
I don't like EFCC for their media trial. But if you reported somebody who defrauded you of $10,000 to EFCC, should they not act?
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by buzcenter: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2011
******That land deal is real (closing 16-09-11)*****since i was born we never see were the money recovered from people by efcc used , to me why do we have efcc when the money recovered can not do anything ,this is just a yoruba saying, fi  owo kanga di kanga. this money is still paying back to the owner i think so ,if not no case has ever been finished
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by pynkspyce: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
damn thats a good chunk of change sha.
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by Melinde: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2011
Rubbisssh!!! who told you that the stupid scamer is a catholic priest? which parish is he under? Is the catholic Bishop of Abuja aware of it, , did he identify him as one of his priests? just want to you that your so call scamer disguised himself as a priest to get his victims period,
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by buzcenter: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2011
naija and our way of making money, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by bashydemy(m): 12:54am On Sep 15, 2011
Atleast shows that no one to be trusted
Re: EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam by baslone: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
Melinde:

Rubbisssh!!! who told you that the silly scamer priest is a catholic priest scammer? which parish is he under? Is the catholic Bishop of Abuja aware of it, , did he identify him as one of his priestsscammers? [b]just want to you [/b]that your so call scamer priest disguised himself as a priest scammer to get his victims period,

And who are you to be in the position to let us know?

Are you related?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Kidnap 13 Farmers In Lagos / Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood / NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.