Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria (481 Views)

Anambra state Debt Profile When Peter Obi Left Office(photo) / My Name Will Become Goat If Peter Obi Becomes President - El-rufai's Son / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by SLAP44: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2023
If Peter Obi of Labour Party wins this presidential elections,

1. Corruption will be reduced to the lowest, barest minimum. When the leaders or their families are not stealing, they will catch and jail every thief stealing from our commonwealth.

2. Money saved from Corruption will be used to build more infrastructure. We can now pay off our debts, save for the future, stabilise the foreign exchange and halt inflation.

3. The infrastructure will increase our creativity and productivity. This is because the abundance of good roads, power supply and cheap and affordable housing will surely get the youths more active.

4. Youths will have more opportunities to create and run new businesses because of the new infrastructure. There will be jobs, jobs, and more jobs because the economy will be booming again.

5. The new federal government will create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive, since they will tackle insecurity with sincerity. Youths can now use their new found wealth and increased purchasing power to spend into the economy.

6. The international community will notice the upward move of Nigeria, and bring in funds to set up more businesses, which will create more jobs. Expect more car manufacturers, building materials companies, services providers, etc to flood into Nigeria to set up new companies.

7. Peace will return in most communities, and agricultural activities will improve. This will decrease despondency, get youths away from crime and other social vices.

8. Food prices will crash as farmers make more profits, even from export of raw food and processed foods. People will eat till we start to grow as fat as those people living in some developed countries, lol.

9. Nigerians living in the diaspora can return in droves as the home front is now looking more attractive. Brain drain will be reversed.

10. Nigeria will regain its lost international glory, and the Nigerian passport will become more respected.

Vote for a new Nigeria, vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed. God bless Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by SLAP44: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2023
It will happen

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by TossTos: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2023
I hope 🀞 and prayed that the Good hand to do all this things win ... There is more to it than what we all think..
Re: The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by TradingGod: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Stupidity is when you believe a nigerian politiciancheesy

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by Massiveglory: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Number 9 is so true.
People are just waiting for a PODATTI presidency. Muritala muhammed, Nnamdi azikwe and other airports will not be able to contain the influx of Nigerians coming back home.

Cost of governance will also drastically reduce. Simplicity in governance and productivity will increase.
If you see the president joining que to board a plane, you yourself will give yourself brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by blabulu2000: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2023
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes πŸ—³ cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*πŸ€”

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* πŸ€”

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Do

#ThinkYorubaFirst

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by Massiveglory: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes πŸ—³ cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*πŸ€”

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* πŸ€”

Do

#ThinkYorubaFirst

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by jjxxx: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

Do

#ThinkYorubaFirst

Sharappppp. We have long pass that era. U northern pig can not brainwash us to fight with u against our eastern brothers. We are all one so if u can’t live with that, go ur way and let us live with our Eastern brothers. Was awolowo a saint? Abi dem don born u to know the true story then? Every tribe will narrate to their children the way it favors them.
I have seen it in my family even. Wen two persons in the family have an issue, u will see one narrating his or her own the way he or she won’t be blamed. So keep ur tribalism and let’s make Nigeria work again. But if u chose tribalism, we all go chop the breaksfast. Since they have been killing our people in the north, west, south and east, no member of my family has been affected even though I am from the west. Na una wey dey home go hear am.
Re: The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by SLAP44: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2023
We are trooping out this morning to vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed

Re: The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria by Dialpad: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Keep getting yourself excited....

Even Obi and his wife would silently laugh at how ignorant their supporters are to assume they would win the election.

By 26th, you will lament in a totally different way.

Election is between APC and PDP

(1) (Reply)

Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched (Video/Pix) / Urchins Have Started Denying Tinubu...claiming To Support Atiku / Peter Obi Slaps Tinubu In Oshodi-Isolo LGA By 50k To 27k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.