Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,496 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Solving Accommodation Issues For New Immigrants In Ontario Canada - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Solving Accommodation Issues For New Immigrants In Ontario Canada (363 Views)

HAVE A LONG-TERM INVESTMENT PLAN.....HELP CURB ACCOMMODATION ISSUES IN NIGERIA. / Canada To Welcome 300,000 Immigrants In 2021 And Use Of Landed Property. / Accommodation Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solving Accommodation Issues For New Immigrants In Ontario Canada by Froyhomes: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2023
Hello all,

Am a real estate agent in Ontario, i may be able to help out with accommodation rentals within the GTA. I understand the feeling of entering the country and being asked to pay inconveniently 6-12 months rent upfront, so what have done to help new Nigerians is to convince my investors client is that most Nigerian immigrants won’t owe them and will pay on time and was able to negotiate 3months payment only, but I only have this power on my investors and not on other landlords

Currently I have 6 rentals, brand new apartment. Let me know your interest

1. 2bedrm apartment that with 2 min drive to Conestoga college in Kitchener Ontario available immediately for rent

2. 3bedrm town house in Hamilton Ontario available immediately

3. 4 units of 2 bedroom in Kitchener available in June

4. 3 bedroom townhouse in Hamilton available in April

You can msg me on WhatsApp +1647-685-6873

On Dm me on instagram @froyhomes
Re: Solving Accommodation Issues For New Immigrants In Ontario Canada by PweetyhadassahT: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Do you have any shared apartment close to Centennial College, Progress Campus?

Froyhomes:
Hello all,

Am a real estate agent in Ontario, i may be able to help out with accommodation rentals within the GTA. I understand the feeling of entering the country and being asked to pay inconveniently 6-12 months rent upfront, so what have done to help new Nigerians is to convince my investors client is that most Nigerian immigrants won’t owe them and will pay on time and was able to negotiate 3months payment only, but I only have this power on my investors and not on other landlords

Currently I have 6 rentals, brand new apartment. Let me know your interest

1. 2bedrm apartment that with 2 min drive to Conestoga college in Kitchener Ontario available immediately for rent

2. 3bedrm town house in Hamilton Ontario available immediately

3. 4 units of 2 bedroom in Kitchener available in June

4. 3 bedroom townhouse in Hamilton available in April

You can msg me on WhatsApp +1647-685-6873

On Dm me on instagram @froyhomes

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale At Lekki. / Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Blames FG For Unapproved Banana Island Extension / Elepaq Big Size Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.