Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,733 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote (1037 Views)

IBB Didn't Endorse Obi, He Does Not Have A Twitter Account - Spokesman / Peter Obi: He Lied Again About Nigeria's Ranks On Terrorist Index Measures / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2023
I would never have expected Obi to be remain in the race till the end.
He has put my expectations to null, and made me lose wagers.

Obi is no longer a boy scared of loosing, he has become a man, I will vote for him.

Obi owns my vote he deserves and earned it.
Atiku owns my support he deserves and earned it.

Regardless of the election results I urge every tribe and religion and region to keep the peace, and accept the results in good faith.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Strangebuttrue(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2023
God just delivered you from the spirit of bulaba.

Congratulations

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thinkam:

Obi is no longer a boy scared of loosing, he has become a man, I will vote for him.

Regardless of the election results I urge every tribe and religion and region to keep the peace, and accept the results in good faith.

Wait! No be you way been say say Obi go drop out this date or that date?

If nah you. You are welcome on board in forging a new Nigeria with us.

Posterity will not forget your contribution in a hurry

14 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by SaiOba: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Cum, don't tell us that all this ya Peter Obi dropping out that you were comfortably commenting here was just your mind playing tricks on you..

Anyways, thanks for coming out clean..

Join the winning team to a more better Nigeria.. The old goons need to retire and Aso rock is not a retirement home.

Vote Wisely Nigerians
Vote Peter Obi For President
Vote LP
Vote papa mama n pikin

13 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Okadarider: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obi will drop out the race latest 5sec to election...

all this mentality unstable people wey full this country, it's no longer latest December again.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by tungamaje: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
@Thinkam, were you actually the one who wrote this? Wonders shall never end. In that case, Nigerians should never give up. In that your written noe, what do you mean by Vote Atiku Obi? I don't understand

7 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Magnoliaa(f): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Moomoo. 🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by alsudan: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
All this small boys way full Nairaland self.

1999 pikin na him I been the follow argue politics

4 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
tungamaje:
@Thinkam, were you actually the one who wrote this? Wonders shall never end. In that case, Nigerians should never give up. In that your written noe, what do you mean by Vote Atiku Obi? I don't understand

The average Nigeria whose what is good but tribalism and religion is our problem
Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by donphilopus: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
1999?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Magnoliaa(f): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Okadarider:

all this mentality unstable people wey full this country, it's no longer latest December again.

For real.

Man supposed continue to dey shift am. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was expecting him to.
Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Parachoko: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

1 Share

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by StrongAlphMale: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Damn!

Modafucker, I told you, you ain't no real niggar but you doubted me. It's a good thing you've decided to be a real niggar!

6 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thinkam:

All of these politicians are all the same they are slaves to the North. You can vote for 1 million Nigerians and all of them will do nothing for the nation. All over the world Nigerian people are happy voting and suffering, in America United Kingdom and Europe I have seen it with Nigerian people once it's time to vote they start killing themselves afterwards they will be the first ones to suffer.

Nigeria's problem has never been leadership or government the problem of Nigeria the Citizens are illiteracy which can never learn. Please everybody go and vote afterwards be suffering and suffering
Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by PureMe01: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Okadarider:

Obi will drop out latest 2.3secs to the election
Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
alsudan:
All this small boys way full Nairaland self.

1999 pikin na him I been the follow argue politics
E weak me too grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Privatepart00: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thinkam:

This must be a hacked account
Stop deceiving yourself @ Atiku supporter
Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by wegevv: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thinkam:

My guy ❀️

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
God just deliver you from the spirit of bulaba.

Congratulations

I've never supported APC, except for Malami with the expectation he'll run for governor of Kebbi.

APC is unattractive bro

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Privatepart00:

This must be a hacked account
Stop deceiving yourself @ Atiku supporter

Yes I support Atiku and I'm certain he'll win, that doesn't stop me from showing respect to Peter Obi
Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
tungamaje:

Voting Atiku or Obi is fine, that's my point...

A vote for APC is a waste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Danisaint112(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thinkam:

You know I was thinking about you some minutes ago when I saw your post in the a thread in the comment section and what came to my mind was; this guy is just one guy that his campaign is devoid of any form of insult.

That was why despite all the noise you were Constituting since September I just overlooked and have never quoted you for once except today. πŸ™‚

Thinkam vote Peter Obi like you said and be at peace with your conscience (know you did the right thing).

Most people I have met that is supporting Atiku ain't doing so cause he is better than Obi they are just doing so out of pity. They feel Atiku have been contesting for long and should grab the presidential seat this time.

But As Donlad Trump would say; "America first." Always consider your well being first before you take any action in life.

If you Vote Atiku and things goes South trust me he wouldn't care if his voters are drowning and during the looting process it will be him and his family first. He won't give you shi shi.

There was a reason Obasanjo chose Obi over Atiku. Think about it.

Peter Obi has showed severally he cares for the youth, he believe in transformation and unity of Nigeria.

Come on! the man flies economy all the time before he started campaigning and I can tell you for sure people who have interacted with him said he is always eager to know the plight of the youth.

Peter Obi is experienced. He knows the youths and their pains and very interactive.

We have been praying since "God give us a good leader," "A leader that is corruption free," "a leader that truly cares for the people and interact with people," "a responsive and responsible leader."

God has finally answered our prayers. It's up to us to decide our fate this time.

Thinkam na man you be. Vote Obi and know you did the right thing irrespective of what the result turns out to be. More wisdom...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by SmartPolician: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
If Seun charges users before they create threads on Nairaland, we wouldn't be seeing distractions all over the place.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by tungamaje: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thinkam:

Voting Atiku or Obi is fine, that's my point...

A vote for APC is a waste
But you cannot vote for two candidates at the same time. It also implies you aren't yet convinced to vote Obi. You are still stuck between Atiku and Obi
Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
tungamaje:

But you cannot vote for two candidates at the same time. It also implies you aren't yet convinced to vote Obi. You are still stuck between Atiku and Obi

I will vote Obi definitely.

But I still support Atiku's victory.

Obi has my vote he earned it, Atiku has my support he earned it.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Danisaint112:

You know I was thinking about you some minutes ago when I saw your post in the a thread in the comment section and what came to my mind was; this guy is just one guy that his campaign is devoid of any form of insult.

That was why despite all the noise you were Constituting since September I just overlooked and have never quoted you for once except today. πŸ™‚

Thinkam vote Peter Obi like you said and be at peace with your conscience (know you did the right thing).

Most people I have met that is supporting Atiku ain't doing so cause he is better than Obi they are just doing so out of pity. They feel Atiku have been contesting for long and should grab the presidential seat this time.

But As Donlad Trump would say; "America first." Always consider your well being first before you take any action in life.

If you Vote Atiku and things goes South trust me he wouldn't care if his voters are drowning and during the looting process it will be him and his family first. He won't give you shi shi.

There was a reason Obasanjo chose Obi over Atiku. Think about it.

Peter Obi has showed severally he cares for the youth, he believe in transformation and unity of Nigeria.

Come on! the man flies economy all the time before he started campaigning and I can tell you for sure people who have interacted with him said he is always eager to know the plight of the youth.

Peter Obi is experienced. He knows the youths and their pains and very interactive.

We have been praying since "God give us a good leader," "A leader that is corruption free," "a leader that truly cares for the people and interact with people," "a responsive and responsible leader."

God has finally answered our prayers. It's up to us to decide our fate this time.

Thinkam na man you be. Vote Obi and know you did the right thing irrespective of what the result turns out to be. More wisdom...

All love and hope, bro!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by tungamaje: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thinkam:

I will vote Obi definitely.

But I still support Atiku's victory.

Obi has my vote he earned it, Atiku has my support he earned it.
That's good. And I love your decision. May God help Nigerians by giving them a leader who would turn things around. At present, I don't think there is any country Nigeria is better than.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by ObaOfYorubaLand: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thinkam:

Please was your Nairaland account hacked or is this really you?
Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Please was your Nairaland account hacked or is this really you?

Hacked
Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
God just provide you from the spirit of bulaba
Re: I Will Vote Peter Obi, He Deserves My Vote by Omowale2023(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thinkam:

Lol.....congratulations.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Conducted Healing For a Lady At His Polling Unit / Instruct Collation Officers To Upload Results Immediately, Atiku Tells INEC Chai / Out of 1.2M Voters In Idemili North, Only 47K Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.