Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP (17790 Views)

Audio Of Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal Planning To Rig Election Is Fake - CDD Factcheck / Okowa, Tambuwal, Lamido Others Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Edo 2020: Wike, Okowa, Tambuwal, Others Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by agabaI23(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

The lowest IQ in this audio suggest it was made in by LP members

But are they educated and stupids like APC members to do so?

I think it is jointly made by APC and LP
Read what you wrote and then measure your IQ with it.
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by Bekermann(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

He agreed Obi is not different but for equaty.

I said what about Tiv and Igala,Northeast and North central

He said Northeast and North,Igala and Tiv are not major tribes.

I laughed. I asked him to remember that Southeast is South the way Northeast is North.

Then for equarty,no major bor minor tribe. If it is by size,let the majority keep ruling.

He got angry and diverted the topic

Lol. That's how many of them are. When the discuss is towing the path of facts and not emotions, they get angry.
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by AtikuOkowa: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
nzubegod:

Psychotic And Imbecilic Prisoner Of Your Tormentor. Open Your Fridge If You Have One And Take A Very Long Look At It's Emptiness And Be Reminded How Empty Your Life Is Before Making Comments On Nairaland.

I do not have refrigerator.

But my kitchen have good air condition,and I my kitchen is full of all I need.
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by Alabamajogor: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
There is nothing fake about this. Even the most stupid person will know this is real. If we are in a sane society, the three of them would have been picked up by the security agencies. What a country
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by lagonovo: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
I don't know much about this allegation but it's in line with Atiku's known character. This is a normal Atiku thing.

As I read his denial, I recall what his boss of 8 years said about his "propensity for corruption and lying" grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by switlily25(f): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bekermann:

You're too much!!! kiss
You are more than enough!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by Bekermann(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
switlily25:

You are more than enough!!!

smiley smiley smiley XOXO

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by FireUpNow(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Since 2003 .
Take him to court. How did Buhari win with Tinubu's bullion vans?
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
LITERATURE MAJORS ARE REALLY HELLPING THESE POLITICIANS grin
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by AtikuOkowa: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bekermann:

Lol. That's how many of them are. When the discuss is towing the path of facts and not emotions, they get angry.

Exactly
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by Thedon22: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
This doesn't sound fake. The voices are quite clear. Atiku should be arrested and investigated . They were planning to rig the elections from the video

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
LITERATURE MAJORS ARE REALLY HELPING THESE POLITICIANS GET SENSEgrin
last kick of a dying horse grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by duro4chang(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
FireUpNow:

Take him to court. How did Buhari win with Tinubu's bullion vans?
Atiku asslicker well-done. I know you will come here to defend your paymaster.
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by Deoo1125: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Oga it's obvious fake, the hand work of Obidient, listen to the voice, it's doesn't sound like people discussing, it's sounds like say all of them dey read a written speech.

drlateef:

This doesn’t sound fake. Security agencies must investigate this audio.
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by FireUpNow(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Atiku asslicker well-done. I know you will come here to defend your paymaster.
Enjoy your new word called asslicker but I was told that it takes an asslicker to know another.
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by duro4chang(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
FireUpNow:

Enjoy your new word called asslicker but I was told that it takes an asslicker to know another.
Tinubu is the incoming president. The best of all candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by FireUpNow(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the incoming president. The best of all candidates
that's your cup of tea.
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by ghiloman28(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Good for you so respect other people choice and let Majority vote decides the next president instead of attacking people that are not on same page with you.
jaxxy:

Osibanjo was my 1st choice until lost the primaries.

I voted for fashola, amode and sanwolu in lagos so u know I'm not a bigot or have anything against tinubu.

I can tell u his good and bad and bad.

I'm voting Peter Obi cos they are the best and what Nigeria needs.
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by duro4chang(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
FireUpNow:
that's your cup of tea.
No wonder you have been nervous and restless the moment you saw my post. Severe pain!
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
ghiloman28:
Good for you so respect other people choice and let Majority vote decides the next president instead of attacking people that are not on same page with you.

Jonathan was attacked by apc and tinubu urchins because of his poor performance so why are u complaining now?

if people are frustrated and angry with apc they have a right to say so and complain.
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by FireUpNow(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
duro4chang:
No wonder you have been nervous and restless the moment you saw my post. Severe pain!
clap for yourself
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by Billygee2u: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Is04970:
Was the video from his aide detailing how he looted the country via SPV accounts also fake?
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hasn't Buhari rigged the process leading up to the election in his favour already, audio recording or not?
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ladiesdream:
There is nothing you have done that God cannot forgive.

Except voting for Tinubu.

Among all the major candidates, Tinubu is your best bet for a better Nigeria. He's well prepared and mean business. Others are just opportunists.
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by adewale408: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
So they're saying it's APC again?So they're saying it's APC again?...
Re: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP by NaBanga: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
This why they meet in other countries. It's a way to avoid being recorded. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Has So Far Spent N10bn On 2nd Niger Bridge — Jonathan / Amina Mohammed Meets Buhari At AU Summit (Photos) / RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.