Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them (65094 Views)

Analysis Of Voter Registration Data, Shows That SE Is About To Be Disfranchised / ‘ipob’s First Order To Boycott The Election Disfranchised Us’ / Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Babastrong(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=BombAttack post=121190734]Vote anything APC out

Don't try to give APC second chance to finish Nigeria[ Confused tribe. Sebi biafrans wanted nigeria to finish. Why are you contradicting yourself again. A tribe without vision. Yesterday--no lefladum, no erection, today--Peter obi, on next week monday--we no gree?]
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by HNICEARTH: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
🌽 bandit try dey rest. LP and PO supporters are not complaining
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by luluosas(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Papa Mama Pikin.
No shaken
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by davidl7: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nonsense talk.
If you no fit identify LP, U no know papa, mama n pikin.
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by lomprico(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hopium:
Information reaching mainstream media is that INEC, unlike in 2019, decided to print party logos "just as parties sent them." INEC didn't print the party acronyms under the logos like in 2019.

For Labour Party, there's no where on their official logo where 'LP' is inscribed. If you examine the logo, you will see they only have their slogan (Forward Ever) printed on it.

This will be tough for people who don't recognize LP logo but intend to vote Peter Obi on the ballot. To make matter worse, LP doesn't have sufficient polling unit agents across the federation to help people in this category.

The party logos below are exactly what INEC has printed on the ballot. Less than 24 hours to election, I wonder how Obi support groups will be able to sensitize their followers about this new development.

When they say you can't come out 9 months to election and say you want to win the presidency, they are right. This are simple, major gaffes solid preparedness and structure would have corrected. In fact, a visionary leader would have seen this problem ahead of time. When Obidients say Obi is the most prepared of all presidential candidate, they're wrong.

There is nothing like own goal, LP have been appearing on previous elections ballot papers. Its tinubu inec urchins that are trying to be crafty.
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by GreyLaw(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hopium:
Information reaching mainstream media is that INEC, unlike in 2019, decided to print party logos "just as parties sent them." INEC didn't print the party acronyms under the logos like in 2019.

For Labour Party, there's no where on their official logo where 'LP' is inscribed. If you examine the logo, you will see they only have their slogan (Forward Ever) printed on it.

This will be tough for people who don't recognize LP logo but intend to vote Peter Obi on the ballot. To make matter worse, LP doesn't have sufficient polling unit agents across the federation to help people in this category.

The party logos below are exactly what INEC has printed on the ballot. Less than 24 hours to election, I wonder how Obi support groups will be able to sensitize their followers about this new development.

When they say you can't come out 9 months to election and say you want to win the presidency, they are right. This are simple, major gaffes solid preparedness and structure would have corrected. In fact, a visionary leader would have seen this problem ahead of time. When Obidients say Obi is the most prepared of all presidential candidate, they're wrong.

Hopium, you and your oga go lose tomorrow. Keep crying and making noise all over. People know Labour Party as "papa, mama, pikin" and they will vote just that. Keep crying.

May 29 is when I am looking forward to. Tinubu can do all he wants in this election. He can even declare himself the winner and be happy, but he will NEVER be president.
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by CaptainFM1: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Even if labor party was written in the Logo, they'll still lose fair and square

It is better to loose fair and square if the system is fair and square. Already, the rigging had been done by the system even before the election.
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Billygee2u: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:
Even without a logo. Labor party will still win on a landslide.

Only party of human beings

Papa, mama, pikin

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by MeineMutter: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
The papa sef for the logo, na Hausa/Fulani cap (tajia) he wear. Im pikin na Arab/Turkish (Fìlà ìdèra) im wear. Na only mama wear socialite gèlè. That should be enough description for the few that would vote for Youselffoool and HimTuLie, tomorrow.

I dey sure say as the hour dey draw closer, Pandora BP go rise hour-by-hour.
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Havisco: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Don’t stress further, you people lost already. I miss Biafra movement, I hope it continues next month
Midehi3:
Like I told my mum and others, vote on papa, mama, pikin picture, shikena cheesy

Take it to your WhatsApp status, tell them "papa, mama, pikin picture, it's not late yet cheesy
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Midehi3(f): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Havisco:
Don’t stress further, you people lost already. I miss Biafra movement, I hope it continues next month
You are a fool, thinking everybody is biafra undecided

1 Like

Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Doyinlykdodo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
We would show them OBIdients go school tomorrow
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by plaindealer: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin grin

Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by mank1234(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
That PDP logo is a redesign and is totally different from what they had in previous elections.
Did they have prior info from INEC to redesign and include their full name and acronym?
It's looking like PDP had first hand information.

Hopium:

Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by frankyychiji(f): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Omoawoke:
Vote for broom

Vote for umbrella, all easy to say and understand.

But vote for that logo with 2 adults and a child.
You must think OBIdients are like your illiterate backward Batshits.
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Omoawoke: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
frankyychiji:
You must think OBIdients are like your illiterate backward Batshits.

Omo see venom grin

1 Like

Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

When Tinubu was shouting Broooom Broooom Broooom on the podium they where making skit and mocking him.

grin
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Even if labor party was written in the Logo, they'll still lose fair and square
True.
This election is between Atiku and Tinubu.
Kwankwanso might even outperform Obi.
Obi will be extremely lucky to clinch 3rd place.
Perhaps that'll pacify the lunatics following him blindly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by andy1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
valicious1:
mugu. The phrase "mama papa pikin" is even more popular than the logo or name itself. When PDAPC are campaigning they tell their followers to vote umbrella or broom cos that's what majority of the elderly rural voters can easily understand.

Go to the rural areas and they won't hesitate to tell you that they're voting Peter Obi/ mama papa pikin.

So for your mind if they don't recognize labour party logo the next option is to thumbprint PDAPC 🤣🤣. You too mumu aswear.
real mumu o...wallahi, I rather vote maj gen sanni abacha (late)...than pdp/APC...even from heaven or hell wey he dey,he would do better than this old fools.....awon werey, over 23 years and nothing to show....make I no just vex o😡😡
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by lookingfly: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hopium:

it won't be tough for anyone.....just like the way you guys said they're structureless
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Dottormentor: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why are you so stupid, must you complain over everything. Fear God.
U did goat.
Hopium:

Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Hopium: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dottormentor:
Why are you so stupid, must you complain over everything. Fear God.
U did goat.

Cry more. Your tears is sweet. cheesy

doberman!

Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Kasiyya(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hopium:

Cry more. Your tears is sweet. cheesy

doberman!

A vote for Obi will give Tinubu victory.
Therefore, I urge all APC members to vote for Obi to facilitate Tinubu victory
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by VULCAN(m): 3:13am On Feb 25, 2023
You have obviously never achieved anything major in your life.

Nobody that has done big things has not made mistakes along the way.

The great Elon Musk had his first 3 rockets fail spectacularly for the whole world to see.

Each launch cost a $100 million.

The other day they launched 33 rockets. The story has changed now

I challenge you to use the next 4 yrs to run for councillor of your LG.

You will come 4th at best even with 4 yrs head start.

You think being articulate is equal to having wisdom.

Mtscheww

PS. Having said all this. If you can show me a ballot paper from ANY developed democracy in the world where they ONLY used LOGO and omitted party names I will send you N5000 for weekend.

Something that was done after INEC received bribe is what you are foolishly holding up for the world to see. Whether you or your evil paymasters like it. The movement that formed around Labour Party will eventually retire your evil Principal
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Tannhauser(m): 3:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Bekermann:

Why are you like this? grin grin
Have fun all you want, we know Obi might not win but he has done more for Nigeria's democracy than any other politician including worthless foo.ls like you
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Tannhauser(m): 4:01am On Feb 25, 2023
BidenDConqueror:

True.
This election is between Atiku and Tinubu.
Kwankwanso might even outperform Obi.
Obi will be extremely lucky to clinch 3rd place.
Perhaps that'll pacify the lunatics following him blindly.

Worth.less bast.ard, it's not all about winning. It's about shaking the current system of doing things. Let them politicians know...but your mumu never ripe
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Tannhauser(m): 4:10am On Feb 25, 2023
This shame.less son of a cheap w.hore as in the OP, has been hired to try to throw dust in the eyes of sane Nigerians to justify LP's loss after the massive rigging tomorrow.... continue. Wetin go happen for this country...make I no just talk. Nigeria is long overdue for an implosion
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Bekermann(m): 6:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Tannhauser:

Have fun all you want, we know Obi might not win but he has done more for Nigeria's democracy than any other politician including worthless foo.ls like you

Just as he did in Anambra state when he was governor right? In case you've forgotten lemme remind you "A Leopard Doesn't Change Its Spots"
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by madapcmod: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2023
How many illiterate knows alphabets? But they can recognise mama, papa and pikin easily.

Stop crying more than d bereaved, it didn't take me 3secs to spot the logo
Re: Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them by Agbadolova: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Nazgul:
With all the awareness LP created across the federation, I don't think it's going to be an issue. People are already conversant with the papa, mama and pikin image.

Don't mind those bigots. What will be will be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls / Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.