Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

***** Nokia Official Thread ***** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** (470 Views)

Samsung Official Thread / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Happyhimself(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Good Afternoon NairaLanders ,
I decided to Create a NOKIA thread,

Can we make this WORK ??

This would be the first time I'd be buying a Nokia device (NOKIA G60 5G) ,probably delivered after election from JUMIA

It's cool and kind of
odd when people ask you the kind of phone you Use and you say NOKIA (most people underrates the phone so much).

I just want we using this device regardless the model to meet here and share tips on how to get the best out of
it
eg. Rooting, unlocking,
flashing, Upgrading, etc.

Please lets make this work

THANKS...
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Happyhimself(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
DO NOKIA PHONES STILL EXIST?

Yes, Nokia still makes phones.

It may not be as popular as it once was or release as many phones, but it still makes them.
It doesn't target the premium market as
Samsung and Apple dominate that.
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by BenedictAbajue(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nokia X2
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Happyhimself(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Nokia X2
Bro, I really enjoyed this phone I have even ordered for NOKIA E6

You remember the phone '??
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by BenedictAbajue(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Happyhimself:

Bro, I really enjoyed this phone
I have even ordered for NOKIA E6

That one that resembles Asha 200. I did not use that one sha. Even this Nokia X2 sef, I just bought it cos I want to enjoy all those games. Most of the online apps from those times aren't working again.
Then I also want to try creating more apps for it. Maybe I could give it some extremely cool features.
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Happyhimself(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

That one that resembles Asha 200. I did not use that one sha. Even this Nokia X2 sef, I just bought it cos I want to enjoy all those games. Most of the online apps from those times aren't working again.
Then I also want to try creating more apps for it. Maybe I could give it some extremely cool features.

Visit sefan.ru or waptrick.com
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Makaveli217(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Happyhimself:

Bro, I really enjoyed this phone
I have even ordered for NOKIA E6

Please what site did you order your E6 from, and what's the price?
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Happyhimself(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Makaveli217:

Please what site did you order your E6 from, and what's the price?
From JUMIA and ,its just 20,000 naira
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Happyhimself:

Visit sefan.ru or waptrick.com
I've not checked sefan. Only waptrick, phoneky and getjar
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Happyhimself(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
I've not checked sefan. Only waptrick, phoneky and getjar
Check it out, sefan.ru
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by BenedictAbajue(m): 2:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Happyhimself:

Check it out, sefan.ru
Its not downloading. I think the browser is the problem. Do you know any other browser apart from Opera mini, uc. The nokia browser itself is outdated.
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Happyhimself(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Its not downloading. I think the browser is the problem. Do you know any other browser apart from Opera mini, uc. The nokia browser itself is outdated.

No,it's the settings.
Which SIM are you using Sir ?
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Viiictor10(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Happyhimself:
Good Afternoon NairaLanders ,
I decided to Create a NOKIA thread,

Can we make this WORK ??

This would be the first time I'd be buying a Nokia device (NOKIA G60 5G) ,probably delivered after election from JUMIA

It's cool and kind of
odd when people ask you the kind of phone you Use and you say NOKIA (most people underrates the phone so much).

I just want we using this device regardless the model to meet here and share tips on how to get the best out of
it
eg. Rooting, unlocking,
flashing, Upgrading, etc.

Please lets make this work

THANKS...

How much did u buy it, and show us pics na
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Happyhimself(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Viiictor10:

How much did u buy it, and show us pics na

I Probably Said "This would be the first time I'd be buying a Nokia device ( NOKIA
G60 5G) ,probably delivered after election
from JUMIA"
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Makaveli217(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Happyhimself:

From JUMIA and ,its just 20,000 naira

OK, Thank you.
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Happyhimself:

No,it's the settings.
Which SIM are you using Sir ?
Airtel. Opera and UC browser are working but they cannot download from some websites. Nokia browser cannot even load a page by itself. Unless I open it from another app because its the default browser.
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Viiictor10(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Happyhimself:

I Probably Said "This would be the first time I'd be buying a Nokia device ( NOKIA
G60 5G) ,probably delivered after election
from JUMIA"

Okay, hw much Didi u order it
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Happyhimself(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Airtel. Opera and UC browser are working but they cannot download from some websites. Nokia browser cannot even load a page by itself. Unless I open it from another app because its the default browser.

Bro, this is what you will do....
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY WELL

STEP 1
Go to Settings
Then Connectivity
~ Packet data
~ Packet data settings
~ Edit active access point
~ Packet data
~ Accesspoint
Then input - airtelgprs.com

STEP 2
GO TO SETTINGs AGAIN
Then configuration
~ Personal configuration settings
~ ADD NEW
~ select WEB
Then input
Name - airtel
You would see USE ACCESS POINT,Click NO
Then input - airtelgprs.com
and SAVE
THEN ACTIVATE

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM OPERA MINI
Re: ***** Nokia Official Thread ***** by Happyhimself(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Viiictor10:

Okay, hw much Didi u order it
Not considering the purchase again ,would go for XIAOMI

(1) (Reply)

/ Watch Fortnite Performance On Infinix Note 30 5G: Game On With Style / Should I Get The Samsung S20?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.