Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,671 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 67. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 67. (114 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / Why Faith Is Delusional / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 67. by PastorSomba(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 67.

1Corinthians 3:21-23 (KJV) "Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's; And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's."

67. So in Christ Jesus who is the word of God all things were created for us and for our pleasure. In Christ Jesus you own all things. As the heir of God you own all that God owns and if God owns all things, all things are yours by inheritance as a son. The bible says Ephesians 1:4-5 (KJV) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,. When the word of God who is Jesus laid the foundation of the world we were in Him just as Levi was in Abraham when he paid tithe. So our ownership of all things is not an after thought of God after Jesus rose from the dead or after we got born again. All things work together for our good because all things were created by Christ for us in Him.

As the creature is not greater than the creator, so nothing in heaven, earth and under the earth is greater than you in Christ Jesus. As the destiny of the creature is in the hand of the creator, so also the destiny of all things in heaven, earth and under the earth are in our hands in Christ Jesus. It is what we bind that shall be bound and what we loose that shall be loosed. It is what we say on earth that determine what happens on earth, heavens and underneath. God admonishes us to speak the word of God by faith because nothing created in heaven, earth and underneath can resist the word of God who created it. Hearing the word, believing the word, confessing the word, acting on the word are all how we demonstrate our ownership of all things by faith. So get into the word and discovered all that belongs to you in Christ Jesus especially in the epistles. Therein is faith and therein is your faith and therein is your ownership of all things.

Faith is only based on your knowledge of what belongs to you. You cannot believe what you do not know. You cannot believe for what does not belong you, that will be stealing and God is not a thief, so He cannot give such to you. Our faith has been highly limited by our lack knowledge and understanding of our ownership of all things. If all things are yours that means the devil owns nothing. If there is still anything in heaven, earth and under the earth that belongs to the devil then God is lying to us by saying all things are ours. But we know God cannot lie. In July 2016 when God revealed this truth to me while in my usual intercession for souls, it changed my life and my faith. To show how important this truth is, God confirmed it immediately with a very strong divine visitation.

By this truth, God told me every soul belongs to you, the hearing ear, the seeing eyes and every heart are yours. Every nation belongs to you, every religion is delivered into your hand, every silver and gold and all wealth belongs to you, the heart of every king, president, governor and leader are in your hands. Every industry is yours including the entertainment industry, music, movie, the ICT, Banking and Finance, the mass, social and print media, the telecommunications, manufacturing, science and technology, agriculture, education, etc are all yours. The devil stole them all but in Christ we are commanded to recover them all. No matter what you see the devil doing in the world surrender nothing to him. Only what you give him belongs to him because all power and authority on earth belongs to you. Therefore give nothing to the devil, he is a thief and a liar. The Lord told me that day of visitation that a thief and liar never truly owns whatever he claims to be his. This is the reason why God has given us authority to cast out the devil, resist the devil and give no room to the devil. Grace be with you. Revelation 4:11; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; Romans 4:13; 8:28-39; 10:9-10,13,17; Galatians 3 29; Hebrews 1:1-3; 7:5-7; Colossians 1:16-20; Matthew 16:19; 17:20; 18:18-20; Psalm 2:8; Genesis 12:2-3; Proverbs 20:12; 21:1; Haggai 2:8; Ezekiel 18:4; Deuteronomy 6:10-11; John 1:1-3; 8:44; 10:10; Mark 11:23; 16:17-18; Luke 10:19; Ephesians 4:27; James 4:7; 2Corinthians 4:18; 5:7;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Love / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 24)ps22:16-solution ENCOUNTERS / Eckankar Sunday Service 26th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.