Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story (10598 Views)

PDP Behind Naira Redesign Policy To Win Elections, El-Rufai Alleges / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB A Branch Of PDP Behind Insecurity In South East / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by FireUpNow(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Claim and counter claim flying up and down, left and right
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by Peppysco: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

As long as Jesus Christ is seated on the thrown, tulubo will fail woefully in the upcoming general election in Nigeria tongue

You all hate Tinubu passionately, yet, you expect his people to vote for your packaged accidental candidate, never gonna happen. The fact the you even brought God's name into your nosense shows how horrible many of you are
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by TradeTime: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Normally APC are confused party, APC and confusion be like 5&6

Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by rayvelez(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Orji even know Muslim Muslim ticket won’t fly in Abia state...
Abians are OBIDIENTS just like Lagosians
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by Shurtman79(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
fuckJones:
Deep down I wan enter guru maraji camp, make I see wetin dem dey do inside
no go waste your life oo cos that would be the end of existing undecided
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by seguno2: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
Reports of fake news, thuggery, miscreants activities, vote buying and all sorts of evil things have been coming from just 2parties.
The Apc and Pdp..

Know the enemies of our nation and avoid them.
Know the enemies your life and stay away from them

A new Nigeria is right before us
A new Nigeria is POSSIBLE.
Vote right.
Vote PODATTI

Where was Obi after dumping APGA?

Can it be PDP, for almost 10 years before wailing Wike’s greed and overwise pushed him out

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by DMerciful(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Intellectual prowess? You must be a man of mediocrity
CoronaVirusRelo:
Glaring!

APC can never be so foolish to toss away a demigod-in-the-making!

Kalu’s intellectual and political prowess is vital!
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by ejimatic: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/apc-denies-suspending-senator-orji-kalu-says-pdp-behind-fake-story/
. I said it that it would be a wrong step to suspend Kalu now
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by VIKTO83(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
They do nothing there rather than being delusional. Remove it shoes at d gate and enter through 4mikes to go see one dirty and haggard looking creature.
That's d only thing by see there.
Then they hypnotize u and u start training like judge of d jungle.

fuckJones:
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by Curious345: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Orji izor Kalu is a certified 419er
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by press9jatv: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by newnigerdelta00: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by Omoawoke: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Reinaldo:

You're not in tune with reality. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

No more argument.

You have just this weekend to wake up to reality
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by Akharmony: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Fake news is evil.
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by moshino(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
fuckJones:

Igbo man claming to be a Muslim man today, Sunday is not far

Are Igbos excluded from being Muslim?
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by oakin: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
I have just realized that majority of OBIDOT are senseless and illitrates. You were accommodated by a man, you brought all your family members into another man's compound and try to take over the man's property and even used the man's families against him. But your mistake was that you allow the man to get help from outside and the table has turned against you. For your information if tinubu wins or not he is already preparing for 2027.Check out the hausa radio station 106.3 fm. You will know that he is far far ahead and smarter than you all. You are running after shadow. Go and learn how to do politics..
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by BluntCrazeMan: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Confusion Everywhere..

2023 happened to be the year of extreme political confusions.
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by Hpesoj: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
fuckJones:

Abeg enter make you come gist us.

I go dey do Nafila for you from here.
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by Jackipapa: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
The two Parties will never mention Labour Party, let us vote wisely.
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by ApostlePaul14: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
I said it
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by Otunbakayce: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
You this foolish kalu thug, please tell him he won't win and his time is up.
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by thatigboman: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
fuckJones:
enter naa and come and update us
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by FireUpNow(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tomorrow is Saturday and next comes Sunday then everything presidential election will be over
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by onuman: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
APC, keep Orji Uzor Kalu as long as you can.
Glad Orji Uzor Kalu is a minus votes for APC.
If Orji Uzor Kalu is on the ballot today in the place of Peter Obi, Igbos might not care to register to vote; those who registered will be queuing behind Tinubu or Atiku.

Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by RichAbujaGuy: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
How I wish ppl would be truthful and stop all these falsehoods in the media and society at large. angry

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by Mylove55(f): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
tsephanyah:
Almighty Allah confuse APC. Ya Allah, make them lose the presidential election for what they put Nigerians. Ameen

Any urchins quoting me ya Allah make them understand we all suffered the APC government
it is not apc government,
It is Fulani government,
Vote tinubu,
Another Fulani will never be allowed,
Fulani fails nigeria,
If you say buhari fail, why another Fulani and northerners
Re: APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story by tsephanyah(f): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mylove55:
it is not apc government,
It is Fulani government,
Vote tinubu,
Another Fulani will never be allowed,
Fulani fails nigeria,
If you say buhari fail, why another Fulani and northerners
tinubu said he will continue where Buhari stops... You and I will both agree here that he is not the right candidate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCFront: We Are Working To Dislodge APC & PDP In 2023 — Third Force Coalition / Enugu State Broadcasting Service Gutted By Fire (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: Most APC, PDP Governors Are Backing Osinbajo - Ajulo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.