Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years (726 Views)

If The North Want Children To Be Voting, They Should Tell Us / No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
I am so happy my people are voting so that they can suffer because they cannot learn voting and suffering is Nigerian speciality all over the world even in developed countries

I have seen this a lot in with Nigerian people what election comes they can kill themselves to vote 4 months later you will see how they be suffering. It is no difference with my Nigerian people in Europe and America the last election in America Nigerians were sleeping at the polling station. Unfortunately today in America there are ranked 92 immigrant in employment and 95 immigrant in America in income.

This Nigerian are people which were killing themselves to vote sleeping 24 hours outside the police station in some States like Texas and New York. UK and Sweden was no different with Nigerians what election comes you see them fooling themselves after election you see them suffering like dogs.

Please people can you explain to me what is going on. How can citizens which killed themselves to vote be suffering so much after vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Please I'm begging people I need an honest answer for this question

Any serious person in the house help me answer this question
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
First class hypocrite why are you keeping quiet can't you open your mouth and talk
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by BATified2023: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I have seen this a lot in with Nigerian people what election comes they can kill themselves to vote 4 months later you will see how they be suffering. It is no difference with my Nigerian people in Europe and America the last election in America Nigerians were sleeping at the polling station. Unfortunately today in America there are ranked 92 immigrant in employment and 95 immigrant in America in income.

This Nigerian are people which were killing themselves to vote sleeping 24 hours outside the police station in some States like Texas and New York. UK and Sweden was no different with Nigerians what election comes you see them fooling themselves after election you see them suffering like dogs.

Please people can you explain to me what is going on. How can citizens which killed themselves to vote be suffering so much after vote
u are just another dingbat with access to internet

Las las your Peter obi will fail tomorrow n life will continue as usual

U think u can gaslight people into voting your candidate right, let anyone suffer n mind your business too

1 Like

Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by XLence: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:

U think u can gaslight people into voting your candidate right, let anyone suffer n mind your business too

Lol. He just stated the fact. See how Nigeria grew in leaps and bounds in global poverty index, just within 8 years. Who knows where BAT will carry us to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by BATified2023: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
XLence:

Lol. He just stated the fact. See how Nigeria grew in leaps and bounds in global poverty index, just within 8 years. Who knows where BAT will carry us to?
peter obi increased poverty in his state to 53% from 48% in ordinary anambra just one state

Lagos progressed with more creation of company n local government which employed more people

Nobody was owed or went on strike when asiwaju was governor

When Peter obi was governor, doctors went on strike for 13 months n lecturers went on strike for 6 months

So tell me who go carry us go where we no know?

Even soludo described obi as ordinary social media noise who knows he won’t win

1 Like

Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:

Peter obi is a stupid idiot and all the people running for election as stupid idiot. I have known of them which I am voting for because they are all the same piece of shit. All of them will do nothing for the country but this stupid citizen in the nation we both for them and suffer.

Peter obi shit
Bola tinubu shit
atiku shit

I do not support any of the idiom which are running for election. I want to see if the people in Nigeria go and vote and suffer like dog that is my promise. One man's suffering is another man's capitalisation

1 Like

Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:
peter obi increased poverty in his state to 53% from 48% in ordinary anambra just one state

Lagos progressed with more creation of company n local government which employed more people

Nobody was owed or went on strike when asiwaju was governor

When Peter obi was governor, doctors went on strike for 13 months n lecturers went on strike for 6 months

So tell me who go carry us go where we no know?

Even soludo described obi as ordinary social media noise who knows he won’t win

A total illiterate all the people running for politics in Nigeria at the same. 1992 in Nigeria there has been no state which is profitable so if you have nothing to say is better you shut up.

All the idiots which are running are all the same they will do nothing. Why do you think Nigeria is last in the world in everything. Lagos and Abuja worst city to live in
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
XLence:

First we started with hostility we moved from hostility to poverty right now Nigeria is number 107 out of 112 country in Hunger. Poverty is disappearing honker and starvation is taking over

Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Today Nigeria is last in the world in everything and I know some hypocrites will keep their mouth shut. It does not really matter ask yourself which Nigerian can really develop the nation there is none keep on suffering and smiling
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If them don suffer, wetin go be their prayer points?

1 Like

Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

If them don suffer, wetin go be their prayer points?

I remember last time the election the same people which were shouting ABC was suffering now the same people which are shouting apc.pdp LP are you going to suffer again it is the nature of the Citizens.

The average Nigeria makes noise once and suffers 4 years
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by JerryGent1983: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I remember last time the election the same people which were shouting ABC was suffering now the same people which are shouting apc.pdp LP are you going to suffer again it is the nature of the Citizens.

The average Nigeria makes noise once
and suffers 4 years
so what's your point.... If I may ask
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:09am On Feb 25, 2023
JerryGent1983:
so what's your point.... If I may ask

Let's not be deceiving ourselves here let's tell the truth as it is there is no Nigerian which can develop the country this is the truth of the story that's why we are last in everything in the world. When you go to Europe and America all you see is with Nigerian supporting criminals and suffering. Let the People Keep on deceiving themselves and voting and be suffering

1 Like

Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Voting and suffering is some people speciality
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerian are a type of people all over the world they killed themselves to vote then 4 years later you see them suffering like dogs. I have seen it in America Europe with my Nigerian people killing themselves to vote and suffering afterwards bunch of illiterate
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Can't wait hypocrite and traitors the people who to vote for what do you think they will do for you if it is not zero
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by LikeAking: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Please I'm begging people I need an honest answer for this question

Any serious person in the house help me answer this question

Nigerians have very poor logic.
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
LikeAking:

Nigerians have very poor logic.

It is not seening the problem with Nigerians I have seen in more than 35 countries in the world is illiteracy. Nigerians believe they are clever They believe they are smart They believe they can do everything by themselves but the truth of the matter and Nigerian people are illiterate.

America is one of the best examples of Nigerian illiteracy gone out of control. 2010 in America Nigerians Who 16 immigrants in employment and 23 immigrants in income. 2022 we Nigerians dropped in America to 92 in employment and 96 in income. The problem of the Nation has never been the government or the leaders it is the people.

Who have you seen run away from his village to a developed country and when he gets there he starts campaigning and voting for the person which could do nothing for him in his village. I have seen a lot of Nigerian people run through the Sahara desert die on the Mediterranean Sea to get to Europe. After all of this they start supporting the people which did nothing for them back home wanting to vote for their children in Spain and Italy. Illiteracy is the worst disease in the world even worse than HIV and cancer
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by LikeAking: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is not seening the problem with Nigerians I have seen in more than 35 countries in the world is illiteracy. Nigerians believe they are clever They believe they are smart They believe they can do everything by themselves but the truth of the matter and Nigerian people are illiterate.

America is one of the best examples of Nigerian illiteracy gone out of control. 2010 in America Nigerians Who 16 immigrants in employment and 23 immigrants in income. 2022 we Nigerians dropped in America to 92 in employment and 96 in income. The problem of the Nation has never been the government or the leaders it is the people.

Who have you seen run away from his village to a developed country and when he gets there he starts campaigning and voting for the person which could do nothing for him in his village. I have seen a lot of Nigerian people run through the Sahara desert die on the Mediterranean Sea to get to Europe. After all of this they start supporting the people which did nothing for them back home wanting to vote for their children in Spain and Italy. Illiteracy is the worst disease in the world even worse than HIV and cancer

100% true...

We are so dumb yet we claim we are so smart...
It's a sign of full blown illetracy.

1 Like

Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by LikeAking: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2023
XLence:

And you think, Obi will do anything different?

Let's tell ourselves the truth.

The prosperity and success is a personal journey.

If Nigerians are poor it has much to do with our pooor logic, lack of knowledge, skill and the will power to succeed.

Govt can only help people manage poverty.
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2023
LikeAking:

And you think, Obi will do anything different?

Let's tell ourselves the truth.

The prosperity and success is a personal journey.

If Nigerians are poor it has much to do with our pooor logic, lack of knowledge, skill and the will power to succeed.

Govt can only help people manage poverty.

Correct but the part where you said government can only manage people poverty is not correct. Nigerian cannot vote for somebody which will make them develop or manage poverty. Birds of the same feather flock together Nigerian can only vote for somebody what will make them suffer all over the world or somebody which restrain their future
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Keep on keeping quiet hypocrite devoting and suffering
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Please I'm begging all the people go and vote please so that you can suffer the next 4 years
Re: Good news now that Nigerians are voting they should suffer for the next 4 years by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Is suffering and smiling the Only Way Out for the people

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election results / (personal Opinion) PDP Is Relegated in SE / I Was Young And Dumb. Obi Ko, Mikel Ni- Obidient Mocks Obi, Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.