Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. (286 Views)

FG Establishes Centre For the Control of Small Arms And Light Weapons / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. by kollinzgee(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
As you are going to vote tommorow Let you conscience and your brain guide you,as you go tommorow have it mind that you are going there to decide the future of your children both born and unborn dont sell their future for any amount in the world.lets put Nigeria where is suppose be giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
True!

Nigerians have come to a point where they have to choose between good and evil! A turning point where they have to decide inbetween success and failure!

I am a strong believer of Nigerians, and I know they can never be cajoled with the lies and falsified track records of Atiku and Peter!

Nigerians will have no other option than to vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu! We have to get it right this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. by BossGerald: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
True!

Nigerians have come to a point where they have to choose between good and evil! A turning point where they have to decide inbetween success and failure!

I am a strong believer of Nigerians, and I know they can never be cajoled with the lies and falsified track records of Atiku and Peter!

Nigerians will have no other option than to vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu! We have to get it right this time.

Tribalism can never make tifnubu president...a drug baron and bullion van thief can never rule this country.

Nigerians are wiser now, we've suffered enough for the past 8yrs.

Vote OBI2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
BossGerald:

Tribalism can never make tifnubu president...a drug baron and bullion van thief can never rule this country.

Nigerians are wiser now, we've suffered enough for the past 8yrs.

Vote OBI2023

Their is room for repentance and Asiwaju is always accommodating irrespective of past grudges or criticisms.

You still have a chance to affiliate with the winning team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. by BossGerald: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Their is room for repentance and Asiwaju is always accommodating irrespective of past grudges or criticisms.

You still have a chance to affiliate with the winning team.

Tinubu can never win this election, go and mark it.

A Muslim Muslim ticket is demonic...we still remember the outrageous killings perpetrated by your religious people, its an unforgivable sin.

Tinubu is mentally unfit to rule this country period
Re: Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. by samunaka: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
kollinzgee:
As you are going to vote tommorow Let you conscience and your brain guide you,as you go tommorow have it mind that you are going there to decide the future of your children both born and unborn dont sell their future for any amount in the world.lets put Nigeria where is suppose be giant of Africa.

My friend stop all these nonsense and go out vote tomorrow, the candidate you are seeing as a Godsend is somebody's else devil, these politicians are all the same,

1 Like

Re: Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. by kollinzgee(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
samunaka:

My friend stop all these nonsense and go out vote tomorrow, the candidate you are seeing as a Godsend is somebody's else devil, these politicians are all the same,

Why are you pained a harmless post
Is your conscience juding you?
Re: Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
kollinzgee:

Please ask yourself which Nigerian can develop a country keep on deceiving yourself and fooling yourself. You can vote for 1 million years and they'll be no Nigerian which can develop a nation Nigeria's problem has nothing to do with the leadership but the citizen. Please I am going to inform you one thing all over the world even in developed countries Nigerians killed themselves to vote later on you see them suffering like dogs. In America you see Nigerian sleeping at the polling station 24 hours later their number 92 immigrant in America in employment

Nigerian achieve zero that is why the country is last in everything in the world
Re: Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. by PeterObi4LP: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Light will always prevail over darkness.

John 1:5. β€œThe light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” The Good News: Regardless of how bad things may seem or how bad things could get, there's always hope.

Peter Obi (Light)
Tinubu (Darkness)
Re: Tommorow Is A War Between Darkness And Light,good And Bad. by blabulu2000: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes πŸ—³ cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*πŸ€”

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* πŸ€”

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

#ThinkYorubaFirst

(1) (Reply)

Masters Of Propaganda. / Popular Oman Of Peace Condemns Nigeria Elections / If You Are Voting This Saturday Take Note Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.